Comments

• JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    Dude! B-1, come on! B-52s are lame...

JDE

• wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    JonathanE:

JDE

Hold your tongue sir. Love Shack defined an era!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Posts: 401
    wwestern:
    JonathanE:

JDE

If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says 15 miles to the... Love Shack! Love Shack yeah...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    wwestern:
    JonathanE:

JDE

+1
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Unreal.

I get home from work today and find this waiting on me....

Notice the return address - The Sniper Hunter??? Interesting. I open the package to find two interestingly packaged IED's staring me in the face - and they're ticking....

Notice the note on the package is signed by the Sniper HunterS, and calls upon me to come find "us". Wasnt wearing my glasses at this point, so I couldnt read the note very well. Pulled the note off the IED's, which was EXACTLY the wrong move! The ticking turned to a steady tone, and next thing I knew I was picking myself up off the floor - IN THE NEXT ROOM OVER!

When I regained my senses, here is what I found....

That, my dear BOTL's, is FORTY UNBANDED STICKS! FORTY! WHO DOES THAT???

After my last reign of terror came to an end, I put down my arms and picked up the olive branch of peace. I was embraced by a community, made many friends, and did my best to become a a statesman, but I am not allowed peace. People bomb me without warning and for no good reason. He11, look at what Lakota did to me the day before...

A stein from Germany, in the shape of a boot! How cool is that??? AWESOMELY cool. Except, that is, for the EXPLOSIVES inside! (Three sticks worth, thanks Lakota!) Enough is enough. The gauntlet has been thrown down, and gentlemen, I SHALL PICK IT UP. I blame all this on a world filled with lies.

First lie - it is somehow COOL to bomb the Sniper. TRUTH - The Sniper is like the fat kid at the end of the bench on the basketball team... he dont EVER play!

Second lie - you can run, but you cant hide. Truth - when it comes to bombing people, you cant run OR hide.

But fear not ye merry band of fools - I will give you a way to see the truth.

To The Sniper Hunters - GAME ON!

To any BOTL who may end up as collateral damage - my sincerest apologies. These rooty poo candy @sses have got my Gulf War Illness AND my Agent Orange in an uproar, which makes me a little shaky, which makes it hard to aim...

Enjoy the show! :-D

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy moly! Whoever they are they have def laid it down big time! Very nice hit by them and by Rick or Lakota youve said one in each so don't wanna leave anybody out! You got Das Boot! So old man want some help? I feel like playing detective....lol
  • The game of the Sniper is a work of precision; one shot, one kill. The Sniper Hunter(s) do not hold to such shaky ideals as the bullet guided by destiny...for the hunters, the end result is what matters, say nothing of means and methods. This massive ordinance, messy though it may appear, has achieved what it was sent to do...massive destruction to the Sniper's hold. You may say "Infidel, I keeel you", but it is you who have fallen Sniper, and we who stand tall on this, the night of the Hunter.
    ENFIDL:
    Holy moly! Whoever they are they have def laid it down big time! Very nice hit by them and by Rick or Lakota youve said one in each so don't wanna leave anybody out! You got Das Boot! So old man want some help? I feel like playing detective....lol
    Looks like THIS Sniper got a spotter! :-) And my spotter works for a govt agency whose sole purpose is terrorist population control - GOOD LUCK! LOLOL

Sniper_Hunter:
    The game of the Sniper is a work of precision; one shot, one kill. The Sniper Hunter(s) do not hold to such shaky ideals as the bullet guided by destiny...for the hunters, the end result is what matters, say nothing of means and methods. This massive ordinance, messy though it may appear, has achieved what it was sent to do...massive destruction to the Sniper's hold. You may say "Infidel, I keeel you", but it is you who have fallen Sniper, and we who stand tall on this, the night of the Hunter.
    1) Forgot to say in my first post on this thread - NICE HIT! 40 sticks??? Thats off the hook man! And Im not sure how you managed to manipulate the zip codes not once but TWICE - master stroke. Amazing job & I salute you!

2) They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You use Sniper in your name, and you speak like a Young Guns knockoff. I probably shouldnt speak for the Guns (they will probably light me up for it LOL) but Im gonna anyway - we are all honored by your tribute to us. Again, BRAVO!

3) None of the above is gonna keep me from lighting you up like a Christmas tree. LOL

ENFIDL:
    Just thought of something....

Forty cigars - >$80 EASY!

Shipping on the SICKEST bomb to fly around these forums in quite some time - $11.85.

Achmed and ENFIDEL! working together in the name of chaos - PRICELESS! LOL We KEEEL you!

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Shipping on the SICKEST bomb to fly around these forums in quite some time - $11.85.

Achmed and ENFIDEL! working together in the name of chaos - PRICELESS! LOL We KEEEL you!

I still think it would have been funny if he had of sent you a rubber nose and glasses to pose in. Nice Hit boy's.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    43 stogies and a beer mug shaped like a boot. Sir, I would never be so mean as to give you the boot, lol. All in all, looks like you came out on top with this. And once again, I had nothing to do with it nor did I know anything about it.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy nice hit. I think some master manipulation may be going on here.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sniper_Hunter:
    This pic just says it all, nice hit!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

muahahahahahaha let the games begin!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Knowledge is a valuable thing isn't it? I really think you should fire your intel guys Sniper cause they are not doing there job! Maybe you should lay low for a while and see if things cool off a bit. I think there are still a few other snipers lurking about that you don't know of.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously Glen, who did you piss off? Guys are coming out of the woodworks to hit you. I guess, karma is really a ****.........What I don't understand is, you acted out of the goodness of your heart, and all this bombing of you and Coolidorasaurus (yes I did read the mailing label which was pretty funny) just doesn't seem right. I hope your Intel guys come up with something as all this bombing is seriously getting out of hand.
  • The Sniper:
    2) They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You use Sniper in your name, and you speak like a Young Guns knockoff. I probably shouldnt speak for the Guns (they will probably light me up for it LOL) but Im gonna anyway - we are all honored by your tribute to us. Again, BRAVO!

You compare me to this piss ant one hit wonder do you, Mr. Sniper? Only 40 sticks and he allows you to live? I took out a Mr. Alex Williams with that and he ran like a little baby. Maybe I will hunt down this so called Sniper Hunter and take him out myself just so I can laugh.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:
    The Sniper:

You compare me to this piss ant one hit wonder do you, Mr. Sniper? Only 40 sticks and he allows you to live? I took out a Mr. Alex Williams with that and he ran like a little baby. Maybe I will hunt down this so called Sniper Hunter and take him out myself just so I can laugh.
    He's still alive. I wondered what happened to you. I never got to see you comment on my thank you to you for the bomb you sent me a while back.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these guys hit and run,lol, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDoBvG1HoI
    Lakota72:
    Knowledge is a valuable thing isn't it? I really think you should fire your intel guys Sniper cause they are not doing there job! Maybe you should lay low for a while and see if things cool off a bit. I think there are still a few other snipers lurking about that you don't know of.
    Did you just volunteer for the position Dan? LOL

bandyt09:
    Seriously Glen, who did you piss off? Guys are coming out of the woodworks to hit you. I guess, karma is really a ****.........What I don't understand is, you acted out of the goodness of your heart, and all this bombing of you and Coolidorasaurus (yes I did read the mailing label which was pretty funny) just doesn't seem right. I hope your Intel guys come up with something as all this bombing is seriously getting out of hand.
    You noticed this too eh? He11, I got bombed WAY less when I was being an a$$hole! LOL Intel is working on it, and I will be spending my weekend whipping up a lil sumfin sumfin to go out soon. We will see what the reaction to that is before we proceed...

Two things...

1) Would the Sniper Hunter be good enough to identify for me and the BOTL following this thread what the sticks were that you hit me with? They were both solid sticks, but the toro's were particularly good. Id like to know what they are so I can make recommendations to my friends.

2) Battle plans have been finalized and ordinance is being assembled at the current time. "Woe to you Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the Beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...."

• We do not divulge the components of our devices, bombs are a proprietary item of the utmost importance.

All will become quite clear in the coming days.

We do not seek to make an enemy, but merely to open up the eyes of The Sniper so that perchance he may see the stars where once there was but darkness. We remember a time when The Sniper held the ideal of helping people to see the stars...how that path was strayed from we know not, but we feel it our duty to right him on his course.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Sniper_Hunter:
    We do not divulge the components of our devices, bombs are a proprietary item of the utmost importance.

We do not seek to make an enemy, but merely to open up the eyes of The Sniper so that perchance he may see the stars where once there was but darkness. We remember a time when The Sniper held the ideal of helping people to see the stars...how that path was strayed from we know not, but we feel it our duty to right him on his course.
    One word, Damn
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Does someone have schizophrenia?
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    LOL If you mean me, Im not bombing myself brother. If you mean The Sniper Hunters, I dont think they're schizo - I think they're LEGION! :-D

Sniper_Hunter:
    We do not divulge the components of our devices, bombs are a proprietary item of the utmost importance.

Iron Maiden, Fear of the Dark Album, track 1 brother.

Sniper OUT. :-)

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    roland_7707:
    LOL If you mean me, Im not bombing myself brother. If you mean The Sniper Hunters, I dont think they're schizo - I think they're LEGION! :-D

Our name is legion for we are many.
    Yeah I was talking about him (them). I can just picture 5 or so guys huddled around the computer typing that. lol
    One God, One Truth
    Received a clue from The Sniper Hunters earlier this week....

Dont know if you will be able to tell from the resized pic, but thats a ton of bands from Padilla Obsidians and Graycliff 1666's. This seems to confirm the identity of one of the perpetrators of my bombing....