Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2end up a morro castle torpedo
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    PDR Seleccion Reserva Limitada toro.

After a few hit or miss experiences with this smoke, it seems a little rest was the solution. Great deep leather flavors on this sucker.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    PDR Seleccion Reserva Limitada toro. After a few hit or miss experiences with this smoke, it seems a little rest was the solution. Great deep leather flavors on this sucker.
    I bought some 2007 robusto's bout 10 months ago and they were great. I recently bought a sampler bundle bout 3 months ago these had the black ribbon on the foot and I didnt think they were as good, Who knows? The ones with the red band were really good. Yellow Meh, havent tried a blue yet.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had my first cigar in 2 months. Macanudo vintage 1997. Churchill size. Very nice. I don't do well in identifing flavors, just like or dislike. This one I liked. Its good to be back.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Mejor Emerald with about 8 months rest...I must say I'm quite pleased with it now. IMO I don't think it would gain much by resting any longer than this but I could be wrong.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    1st up a mow robusto
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Had my first PDR Sun Grown... and I really enjoyed it... pretty solid smoke for a buck or whatever they cost...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    CAO MX2 given to me by jj20030
    thanks man
  • Options
    mow was to the nub,,,2end up a rp owr corojo toro
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    light up my first LA PERLA HABANA classic, very tasty , pretty mild from the start to the finish, i like this cigar.
  • Options
    willso7:
    light up my first LA PERLA HABANA classic, very tasty , pretty mild from the start to the finish, i like this cigar.
    you will really like the morado too!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Tat. El Triunfador
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    CAO MX2 given to me by jj20030
    thanks man
    was it ok for you? i like those , bought a ten pack awhile back and gave a lot out
  • Options
    jj20030:
    willso7:
    The newer Classic Maduro is tasty as well. And as jj said, the Morado is really good...and I love the Cobre!

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Gurkha Beast

• Options
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    willso7:
    The newer Classic Maduro is tasty as well. And as jj said, the Morado is really good...and I love the Cobre!
    yup, love the maddys have some in stock too
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    jj20030:
    dbeckom:
    jj20030:
    willso7:
    yup, love the maddys have some in stock too
    im gona try it tomorow , i will give you a feedback :)
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas. A interesting smoke from start to finish.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Tat black petit lancero. Need to order a box to age cause this one's gonna go fast.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    E. P. Carillo Club
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Had an ITC 10th Anniversary torpedo with over 3 years on it...

Too bad it had construction issues and burned crazy, holes in the ash and had nice flavors but just didn't burn right.

After that I had a Patoro - A Dominican Brand I picked up while over there last year. Lots of ammonia and very bitter. Full flavors were hindered by it being either not fermented properly or just bad tobacco.... Blech
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Haven't been around here much lately but thought I'd check in to report I had a San Cristobal lancero last night that was fantastic. I had been off work for 4 days but that was my first cigar due to being on meds and not being able to drink anything... I just love a good scotch or bourbon with a cigar. Still can't drink but I had to light up something last night. This was a great size for this cigar and I hope I can find more of them in the future. Back to work tonight so I won't be smoking anything the rest of this week, but by Sunday I should be back to my usual form, off the meds and will celebrate with a smoke and a drink!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPG CC Robusto with 3 years on it, yum........................................
  • Options
    E.P. Carillo Regalias Real as cigar #4 today
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    You're on a roll today...with a sweet selection!

• Options
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:

Yeah, I'm starting to think skipping breakfast wasn't the best of choices.

• Options
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:

Well, I'm sure glad I had a good breakfast and lunch today, cuz I just toasted my third stick for the day...a tasty Camacho Corojo. This is my first one and I'm loving it! It's strong & spicy, with the slightest touch of sweetness.

• Options
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:

Well, I'm sure glad I had a good breakfast and lunch today, cuz I just toasted my third stick for the day...a tasty Camacho Corojo. This is my first one and I'm loving it! It's strong & spicy, with the slightest touch of sweetness.

Have you tried the Camacho Corojo Ltd. Diploma? If not I'm sure you'll love that one even more.

Just sparked up a 5 Vegas AAA for stick #5........
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Having a Padilla Dominus.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:

Have you tried the Camacho Corojo Ltd. Diploma? If not I'm sure you'll love that one even more.

Just sparked up a 5 Vegas AAA for stick #5........
    I haven't had that one either. I'll have to see if I can round a couple up. I got this one on trade a few weeks back...already wishing I had a few more.