Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This evening I am enjoying a three finger pour of Wild Turkey 101 with a Gurkha Centurian. Nice way to end the night.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kid..trust me I won't lol
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    The Kid:
    Pacman84:
    Having a Punisher..damn my lips are on fire but well worth it!
    dont rub your eyes or touch your tool..
    smoking a 5 vegas miami
    I had my first 5 Vegas Miami the other day. Went for the knuckle. I found It very unique and delicious.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Obsidian Belicoso. Unreal. Thanks Beard.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    J. Fuego Origin Original, almost time to re-order these.
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    Man O' War Virtue Robusto. Not a fan myself, but still got several left, so might as well smoked them away.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a morro castle torpedo
  • Options
    next up a rp owr maduro toro with about a years restin,, like a big ol hershey bar,lol
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    In the pool with an AB Family Blend from Alien. Awesome smoke.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    My last Cuban Legacy.....gonna have to go shopping
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Opus perfexion #4
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Repeat of last night, RP 61 and 100% Kenyan Coffee
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking my first cao la traviata maduro.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    My last Cuban Legacy.....gonna have to go shopping
    What kind of Cuban legacy?
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Pacman84:
    Smoking my first cao la traviata maduro.
    Great cigar. I applaud your choice. I had a Camacho 10th Anniversay Torp. Great taste even though the wrapper wanted to come off. Luckily I put a match to the cigar and told it who's boss.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Well I got the call from Andy and The Beard deal is on its way. I havent tried the firecrackers yet so I'm pretty excited. In celebration I'm deciding to smoke another stick that Andy helped me with, He and I put together a nice custom sampler, (of which not too many are left) Thanks again Andy! This one is a
    CAO vr Moby
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Graycliff 1666 and an Avo heritage....tasty as all hell
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cuban Oscuro Fuerte TORO...

It's got a year and eight months on it... Let's hope the rainstorm earlier DID cool things off and DID NOT muggy up the air!
  • Options
    Tonight was kept simple with a Gurkha Black Dragon and a three finger of my favorite Kentucky Bourbon.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Duke2:
    Tonight was kept simple with a Gurkha Black Dragon and a three finger of my favorite Kentucky Bourbon.
    If you don't mind my asking, what bourbon?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Put down the LHCOF and now am on a La Aurora Maduro Robusto with 1.5 years on it
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warlock Belicoso

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I had my first Acid cigars tonight. My friend is a big fan and brought me a blondie and a Kuba Kuba. I smoked the blondie first and liked it so I lit up the Kuba Kuba and really liked it. I never thought I would like infused cigars, but these two I will definately smoke again.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RP Decade tonight. Don't think I would give it the '95' point rating that everyone associates with it... simply because a cigar with a rating that high should have a perfect burn and ash, and I have never had a Decade that does. Taste is great, however, and smoke output is unreal.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    I had a Romeo y Julieta Viejo with JonathanE. Good cigar, packs a little bit of a punch.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I must be trippin today. It's roughly 4:45 and I'm having a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial 6'60. And I like it. Don't do to many 60 rings, but this one is pretty good.
  • Options
    Judo ChinX

The bourbon was Four Roses Single Barrel.

Tonight after the sun goes down as it's still 104 degrees here I plan to light up a Gurkha Titan II.
    May also have a pour of Ancient Ancient Age 10 y/o. These are my two vices; good bourbon and good cigars.
  • Options
    1st up a cinco vegas miami toro
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Tatuaje Capa Especial this cigar is magical as time goes by. A box purchase is a wise choice. Can't wait for 1 yr 2 yrs.
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Just finished off my first MOW Puro Authentico. unfortunately didnt have any rum to go with it but it was still nice and smooth with a little spice and over far too quickly