Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    I would like to get my trade rep up... anyone wanna do a trade with a newb?
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Got my package from my trade with Lakota72 today, thanks brother.  I have some new sticks to try.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    TapeWormZ:
    I would like to get my trade rep up... anyone wanna do a trade with a newb?
    I would be willing to trade with you TapeWormZ. Sending you a PM.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Rhamlin:
    GreenMachine:
    Hey, sorry for the delay on getting these photo's up. Had to get program to be able to do my photos. Got these smokes from RCY Cigars from a blind trade.
    Photobucket

Thanks for the great trade!!!!!! Would love to do another anytime!!!!
    Very nice
    You sir have just been gifted spectacular smokes!

Just checked this out. GreenMachine is a class act and he knows why. I hope you enjoy those stogies my friend. Anytime you want to trade or try something out of the cabinet it's yours. I owe you one, thanks....

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm gonna be "sponsoring" one of the newer guys on the boards, JHewey. Working out a blind trade as we speak. More the merrier, right!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Anyone here want to do a trade? (with a sponsor of course)
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Anyone here want to do a trade? (with a sponsor of course)
    I'll trade with you
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    my end of blind trade with y2pascoe.

9405 9036 9930 0048 9389 11
  • Options
    trading with MTuccelli
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    JHewey:

That was quick! I'll have something out Monday, friend. Welcome to the insanity.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    JHewey:

That was quick! I'll have something out Monday, friend. Welcome to the insanity.
    i had some free time to go through my couple cigars.First actual trade so i hope you like.. it should be there monday..
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    What does a guy have to do to get a Noob Trader around here??!!!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    Congrats on 500! Guess you're a sponsor now!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    LOL fluff your post count is the answer.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    Congrats on 500! Guess you're a sponsor now!
    I am stiil a Noob at heart. lol. I had a great career as a Noob. Matter of fact, if it weren't for The Irishman (Brett), I would have had a chance to win Noob of the Month.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I will do a n00b trade, might as well move some of the stash :) Pucker up buttercup!...May I request RCY or greg?
  • Options
    DC 0307 1790 0003 9851 0344
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    I will do a n00b trade, might as well move some of the stash :) Pucker up buttercup!...May I request RCY or greg?
    Greg and I are already in discussions...please add us to the pending trades section!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Greg and I are already in discussions...please add us to the pending trades section!
    I think that I fall more into the catagory of a Noob than Shaun does. Try to take it easy on me.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    StrongStyle:
    so anyone looking to sponsor this n00b on a small trade? 3 or 4 sticks, i dont have much but picked up some extras so i could jump in the fun.
    Ill work with you. PM me what you have to trade and what your looking to try.

USPS #9505 5000 2170 1301 0001 19 Be there tuesday my friend.
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    ok, well i think this is where i was told to post. needing a sponsor? read the original post about trading first....not a problem, just got to get something to trade.............only have like 6 cigars at the moment, thought that would be plenty, but keep searching for more to buy and reading the differemt types to see what i might like lol. anyway, just going ahead and getting my name in the hat to get started when im able to get going.
  • Options
    jkallen83:
    ok, well i think this is where i was told to post. needing a sponsor? read the original post about trading first....not a problem, just got to get something to trade.............only have like 6 cigars at the moment, thought that would be plenty, but keep searching for more to buy and reading the differemt types to see what i might like lol. anyway, just going ahead and getting my name in the hat to get started when im able to get going.
    This guy's mine, fellas... ;)

you just lemme know when you're ready, I'm sure we can fix this 6 cigar situation.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    jkallen83:

you just lemme know when you're ready, I'm sure we can fix this 6 cigar situation.
    Todd, let's just see who gets the addy first...................Of course when it is me, I'll pass it along as I love me some noob destruction, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA..............
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    jkallen83:

Todd, let's just see who gets the addy first...................Of course when it is me, I'll pass it along as I love me some noob destruction, MUWAHAHAHAHAHA..............
    Although I'm not a newbie to the forums, I gotta say you guys are awesome helping out newbs & the generosity is insane. Awesome awesome hobby, i've never in my life met an "internet" group that is this friendly. This, THIS, is why I have fallen head over heels with this hobby & forum.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    jkallen83:

You misunderstand me, Todd. You can have him as far as a welcoming gift is concerned... I have dibs for his first trade though.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Only on this forum would you ever see people argue over who gets to help the noob. Love it.
  • Options
    howtobasshowtobass Posts: 589
    JudoChinX:
    Only on this forum would you ever see people argue over who gets to help the noob. Love it.
    Agreed. This is awesome!
  • Options
    howtobass:
    JudoChinX:
    Agreed. This is awesome!
    Don't worry guys, we worked it out ;)
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Sponsored scarlin with a trade and received his end today. Some very nice sticks I might add. Thanks Spencer

• Options
    Bump so a noob will see this on page 1. Where are all my fellow noobs? I don't wanna take all the BOTLs! (I'm a trade addict)