Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2000 pass?

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    jj20030:
    maybe #1 should go but anyone that doesnt have anything that would be comparable just dont trade on that one go to #2 and #3,lol
    So if I don't have anything in #1 or #2 I can just trade 4 sticks from #3.....works for me

I'm in the sane boat!
    Rofl dbecks. I know you have stuff for a #2 after Greg has hit you already. Not that anyone has seen what he hit you with.
    That post should have said, "I'm in the same boat, I definitely don't have anything in the #1 box" I guess I shouldn't be posting after my meds!

As for what Greg has sent me, I've posted pics of all that he has sent

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I would vote to keep the #1 box, there is no requirement that you must take from the box, just look and take from #2 and #3 if you cannot. This is looking like an awesome pass and is starting with some great sticks, I say to keep the original format.
  • My only concern is if there is going to be three tupperdors.. how big are each of them going to be? And is that typical of a pass to have multiple tupperdors involved? I guess I just don't want to get the pass, make the swap, and then pay $40/shipping. Does that make sense?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    It will probably cost you $9 or so in shipping.
  • Marker:
    It will probably cost you $9 or so in shipping.
    thanks
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    415:
    The Kid:
    MTuccelli:
    415:
    MTuccelli:
    my question above was nothing more then me asking what is acceptable after reading JJ post. i in no way was fishing for sticks. I have a #1 stashed away for a pass like yours

lol. well ive been meaning to bomb you for months now, just wasnt sure what to send.
    Why would you want to bomb me?

It's the Voices!!!!
    so you hear the voices too?

MTuccelli, why would i want to bomb you??? its been months but i have not forgotten the bomb you sent me over the summer
    AH HA,, The truth comes out,,,!!!lol
    Teege:
    lcpleel:
    james40:
    Isaac, I definitely don't have a number 1 and not sure what your idea of a number 2 is. Will that be a problem sir?
    Not a problem. I'm actually thinking of switching things around now because the #1 box seems to be a problem.
    Same boat here I can do 2 and 3 but not 1 I just figured though I would leave that one alone and just pass it on to the next person.
    Exactly, no reason to change YOUR pass for a few BotL...it is a great setup but I respect changes if they need to be made. Teege said it perfectly, just see if you can do the #1 and if not just let it roll on and do the other ones. With the resistance towards #1 maybe it should be changed to: 1 from #1, 2 from #2 if not taking from #1 otherwise 1 from #2, and 2 #3 no matter the case...these are only maximums too, no one is forcing anyone to participate.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    415:
    so you hear the voices too?

MTuccelli, why would i want to bomb you??? its been months but i have not forgotten the bomb you sent me over the summer
    Did I?....man I gotta start writing **** down.

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm in an all day meeting today. Will have the list up and things packed tonight as long as I get all the address. If you have not provided your info please do. Box 1,2, and 3 will be in motion as soon as I get everyone's info. The picks will be set at 1-1 2-2 and 2-3 if you want to do less by all means trade less. I will have Order tonight with pictures of the cigars starting this out.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    PM to you brother.
    This is the lineup I have in the #1- #2- #3 order. It will contain 30 sticks unless someone thinks its not enough.

BOX #1
    Opus X Super Beli 2004, Griffin XXI 2005, Casa Fuente Lancero 2007, LFD Factory Press I 2005, and Montecristo Millenium 2000 (from 1999 - seems right as this is for my 2000 Post)

The reason for the multiple pictures of the opus is because I want to show that it is an older box (2004 to be exact). The newer boxes are in gold lettering on the box compared to the newer ones and the bands white is yellower. imageimageimageimageimage

BOX #2
    Padron anniversary 1964, Illusione ~mj12~, Kristoff Brittania Reserva, Viaje TNT, Quesado Oktoberfest, Master Blend III Churchill, Coronado By La Flor, MOW Armada, Tatuaje Avion11, Viaje Reserva Oro VOR DT

BOX #3
    AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled,E.P.Carrillo,Diesel Unlimited,La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte,Oliva Connecticut Reserve,Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte,Tatuaje Havana VI,DieselShorty, Perdomo Habano, 1844, Hoyo de Tradicion, 5Vegas Gold Maduro, CAO OSA, 5Vegas Classic,

Bringing the total amount of sticks being passed at 30

The Pass will go out on Monday morning as I have almost everyones info. Order will be posted before I ship.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Looks great! Looking forward to it. As for the listing goes will it be random names or going by address? eg. west coast --->east coast ? Thanks again brother!
    Awesome looking pass...thanks for putting this together!
    One question is a limited release stick like the Monster Series considered a HTF? I imagine there has to be some sort of price point as well,,, Since a stick like the zombie may be hard to find however I think the msrp was under 10 bucks. Thanks Isaac.. Really looking forward to this.. Not sure If I have anything for box one but box 2 & 3 better watch their butts!
    The Kid:
    One question is a limited release stick like the Monster Series considered a HTF? I imagine there has to be some sort of price point as well,,, Since a stick like the zombie may be hard to find however I think the msrp was under 10 bucks. Thanks Isaac.. Really looking forward to this.. Not sure If I have anything for box one but box 2 & 3 better watch their butts!
    Thats a good question Rudy, I would say the one from the current year wouldn't be HTF, but previous year ones would be...just my opinion..too many Wolfmans are floating around. One question too, are you able to go CC for NC? ie: I have a few HTF CCs like a Partagas 2005 First Release Torp...would that be HTF?...or ones aged over 3-5 years, what would those be compared to ones from 2010 or 2011? Thanks!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Thats a good question Rudy, I would say the one from the current year wouldn't be HTF, but previous year ones would be...just my opinion..too many Wolfmans are floating around. One question too, are you able to go CC for NC? ie: I have a few HTF CCs like a Partagas 2005 First Release Torp...would that be HTF?...or ones aged over 3-5 years, what would those be compared to ones from 2010 or 2011? Thanks!
    I agree and the Fine and Rares arent that Rare but they are yummy :O)
    (Edit) In a year or two I really think the Wolfman will be one of the more sought after Monster series cigars..IMO.. So get em now while they are "floating around"
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    I know I for one will not even be opening box #1 haha, but 2 and 3 looks great, awesome pass brother!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already got my cigar for #1 approved so I can't wait until this hits my from door......
    this flys tonight to the east coast first. The reason for starting it so far from home is to eliminate the crazy xhipping cost for everyone. The order will be:

danielruas
    Scarlin
    jasonusa1
    Lakota
    BigT06
    Teege
    dbeckom
    Mephisto
    Greg2648
    chemforever
    Marker
    Shaun.Harrison87
    firetruckguy
    90+ Irishman
    jj20030
    spindrift
    Goldy
    RampMonkey
    The Kid
    James40
    Jr_P951
    bandyt09
    MTuccelli (asked to be last.)

The reason you only see 24 names on this list is because I mistakenly had James40 on the list 2 times. Gents have fun!
    looks good sir, can't wait to see it!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    bandyt09:
    I already got my cigar for #1 approved so I can't wait until this hits my from door......
    So did I and I think I know what I want from the #1 box :)
    Marker:
    bandyt09:
    So did I and I think I know what I want from the #1 box :)
    I'm gonna put in my My Father #1, its not special, but its special to me for that Casa Fuente :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm freaking stoked!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Thinking it will be spring time when I see this beast grace my doorstep. :D Just in time for some spring golfing. Thanks again and look forward to seeing this "unfold" before our eyes.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I have an 1844 Belicoso that was given to me by my Great Grandpappy. It has been in the family for over 100 years. Looks brand new. It means the world to me, but I am going to trade it for something in Bag #1. Its going to break my heart. Some Lucky Brother is going to get a great cigar.
    greg2648:
    I have an 1844 Belicoso that was given to me by my Great Grandpappy. It has been in the family for over 100 years. Looks brand new. It means the world to me, but I am going to trade it for something in Bag #1. Its going to break my heart. Some Lucky Brother is going to get a great cigar.
    ==>Was he a roller back in 1844(when the cigar was made) ;)
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    ==>Was he a roller back in 1844(when the cigar was made) ;)
    As a matter of fact, yes he was. I had forgotten about that. I think he might have even rode with Poncho. Its probably worth 2 out of bag #1.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    WooHoo I'm first! and icpleel pm to you
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isaac, could you edit the first post to include the pass order list? Soon the list will be buried in the midst many pages of posts.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb