Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Got aeon_spiral's end of his first trade Wednesday. Brother done hooked me up on a three stick trade. Pleasure doing business, Ryan. Gentlemen, hit him up, he'll do ya right.

Now that's a top notch trade......NICE o btw that obsidean sucks ill pick it up this week end and hold onto it for you....lol
    i dont think he'll be parting with it anytime soon Brian lol. BUt glad you enjoyed it brother. that No. 4 Cain Daytona is my favorite size lemme know if you enjoy it its got well over 6 months age on it already.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    Got aeon_spiral's end of his first trade Wednesday. Brother done hooked me up on a three stick trade. Pleasure doing business, Ryan. Gentlemen, hit him up, he'll do ya right.

Now that's a top notch trade......NICE o btw that obsidean sucks ill pick it up this week end and hold onto it for you....lol
    i dont think he'll be parting with it anytime soon Brian lol. BUt glad you enjoyed it brother. that No. 4 Cain Daytona is my favorite size lemme know if you enjoy it its got well over 8

Sorry, Brian.. The Cain and Obsidian have already met their smoky demise...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:

i dont think he'll be parting with it anytime soon Brian lol. BUt glad you enjoyed it brother. that No. 4 Cain Daytona is my favorite size lemme know if you enjoy it its got well over 8

haha damn! you gobbled those up quick toombes
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:

Couldn't help it, that's some good mojo!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Toombes:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    Toombes:

Couldn't help it, that's some good mojo!
    ...."mojo risin'" haha sorry had to bust out the doors! glad you liked brother.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of the Newbie Trade from Armaes all I can say is this guy is no Newb. I would recomend him to anyone, Guys get on board this guy is AMAZING..
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Looking forward to the La Vieja. Ill be getting yours out today.... Thanks again Brother..
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end Trade With Stad!! Supposed to be a 5 For 5 but I soon learns he can not Count! Very nice Sticks!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Got my end Trade With Stad!! Supposed to be a 5 For 5 but I soon learns he can not Count! Very nice Sticks!!

wowzers... Killer hit, congrats Mike!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jawnjawn Posts: 7
    Hi, I would like to sign up if this is still going on.
  • Options
    jawn:
    Hi, I would like to sign up if this is still going on.

Ill sponser you..lets do a blind 5ver...
  • Options
    jawnjawn Posts: 7
    I am willing to take whatever you offer, but if its ok with you I will send you a pic or list of whats in my humidor and you can pick.  I just started smoking/collecting so I barely know what I like much less what others enjoy.  PM or email better?
  • Options
    jawn:
    I am willing to take whatever you offer, but if its ok with you I will send you a pic or list of whats in my humidor and you can pick.  I just started smoking/collecting so I barely know what I like much less what others enjoy.  PM or email better?
    Almost everyone here has their favs and wishlists on their bio. Just click their name and it'll bring you to their page then click the bio tab
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    jawn:
    Almost everyone here has their favs and wishlists on their bio. Just click their name and it'll bring you to their page then click the bio tab

jawn you have a pm..
  • Options
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    jawn:

jawn you have a pm..

also a pm to you Ryan...
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    jawn:

jawn you have a pm..

also a pm to you Ryan...
    Pm replied (mwuahahaha) And jawn a pm to u sir
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Medic45:
    Medic45:
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    jawn:

jawn you have a pm..

also a pm to you Ryan...
    Pm replied (mwuahahaha) And jawn a pm to u sir
    Rutt Roh! Jawn, I'm thinking you'd better duck. These fellas don't play fair.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    In in for a trade. Sign me up
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Looking for my second trade. Made my first one with my sponsor Medic45.
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Looking for my second trade. Made my first one with my sponsor Medic45.

Did you receive my end of the trade??????
  • Options
    I have not received it yet. It should be here today or tomorrow. I will post pictures of when I receive. Thanks for sponsorship.
  • Options
    armaes8:
    I have not received it yet. It should be here today or tomorrow. I will post pictures of when I receive. Thanks for sponsorship.

ok brother just checking..
  • Options
    gbot my end from toombes today brother did me right on a "3" stick trade haha thanks Toombes
    2012-05-14123839
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    gbot my end from toombes today brother did me right on a "3" stick trade haha thanks Toombes
    2012-05-14123839

Glad they made it, aeon. The AJ needs to rest a bit longer and don't even think about sparking the Johnny-O for at least a year. Make sure you have a towel on hand when you do smoke it, though. You did me up good on your end to, brother. Pleasure doing business with ya!
  • Options
    Jonnysmokes:

If no has picked you up yet, I'm game. Whatcha interested in?
  • Options
    Medic45, I received your end of the trade. Nice picks, good looking out! Im excited to try some of the new things you sent.
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    Toombes:
    Jonnysmokes:

Depends on the day and what time it is. Smoke a lot of Oliva V's, Cain F Lanceros, Illusione MJ12, and Padron 64 but I by no means need those. I like surprises. How about yourself.
  • Options
    Jonnysmokes:
    Toombes:
    Jonnysmokes:

Depends on the day and what time it is. Smoke a lot of Oliva V's, Cain F Lanceros, Illusione MJ12, and Padron 64 but I by no means need those. I like surprises. How about yourself.

PM to ya, bro!
  • Options
    I would like to trade, any takers?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    I will trade with you. PM me with the details.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    armaes8:
    I will trade with you. PM me with the details.
    You are Screwed!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...