Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League

Are you ready?

well, based on all the post, yes, you are all ready... so here we go...

Last year we went with a $25 buy in and 8 team playoff with this prize breakdown (dollar amounts would change with more players) winning payouts were received in Ccom Gift Certificates, not cash...

Projected 16 team Pot = $400
Each Division Champ - $40
3rd Place (winner of 3rd place Bowl) - $30
2nd Place (Super Bowl Loser) - $75
Champ (Super Bowl Winner) - $135

2012 BORK Fantasy Football League Managers:
1. Commish - robbyras aka "The Nut Sackers" - PAID
2. Vice Commish - skweekz aka "Grundle Taints" PAID
3. Vulchor aka "Vulchor's Villans" - PAID
4. duckshooter - PAID
5. Scarlin - PAID
6. Zeebra - PAID
7. The Kid - PAID
8. Bombay - PAID
9. beatnic - PAID
10. RCY Cigars - PAID
11. Lift603 - PAID
12. The Sniper - PAID
13. robertgreen30 - PAID
14. KenLight - In Process
15. lilwing88 - Mail
16. bigfnsteve - In Process

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im in Rob. I vote for $ as well, its only 25 and its fun to buy at the end-------but not last year for me:(
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Vulchor:
    Im in Rob. I vote for $ as well, its only 25 and its fun to buy at the end-------but not last year for me:(
    I figured we'd do cash again... so that's all good... glad you're back
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'm down. Put me down for Fantasy. Smokes, $$, which ever you go with, I'm good.

Alt List.
    1. Zeebra
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Put me in coach!
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Put me on the alternate list
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I vote for money as well. I really liked being able to shop for what I wanted at the end of last season and hope to be able to so it again. ;D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Put me on the alternate list too please. Maybe we can get enough to start another league.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Rob can you add me to the alternates list thanks
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'm in. Got me some payback to give!
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Since it seems like Robby's league is filling up fast, would anyone be interested if I started another league. Please reply or pm if interested.
    buckeyecigar:
    Since it seems like Robby's league is filling up fast, would anyone be interested if I started another league. Please reply or pm if interested.
    Can we hold off on starting a second league until after we get returning managers nailed down? I agree that we probably have enough for 2 leagues, so let's get a full count of participants so we can have 2 leagues that are as full as possible... i'd hate to have a 16 team league and an 8 team league instead of 2 12 team leagues... know what i'm sayin? we may even be able to have the 2 league Champs face each other in a sort of Championship game... could get interesting... so let's get a solid count over the next week and go from there
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    I like how you're thinking rob. No problem. You and I can work something out via pm maybe.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    robbyras:
    buckeyecigar:
    Can we hold off on starting a second league until after we get returning managers nailed down? I agree that we probably have enough for 2 leagues, so let's get a full count of participants so we can have 2 leagues that are as full as possible... i'd hate to have a 16 team league and an 8 team league instead of 2 12 team leagues... know what i'm sayin? we may even be able to have the 2 league Champs face each other in a sort of Championship game... could get interesting... so let's get a solid count over the next week and go from there
    I don't wanna have 2 conferences of 16 teams..That means someone will have to be the colts. I don't wanna be the fighting Jim Irsays.
  • I would be interested in getting into a league.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Heavy Hitterz are back. Count me IN and what gives with the $? I'm for the CCOM Gift Certificate. I want cigars, lol. C'mon, you guys know which route I would go, lol. Your choice Commish, your the brains behind this....

• I really like the idea of having two separate leagues and then maybe the two winners facing off.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Last year we went with a $25 buy in and 8 team playoff with this prize breakdown (dollar amounts would change with more players) winning payouts were received in Ccom Gift Certificates, not cash...

I'm open to $ or sticks... sticks would be easier for me since I wouldn't have to deal with the $, but I'm open to either or...

So here are last year's teams, so let me know if you're still in...
    CONFIRMED RETURNING MANAGERS:
    1. Commish - robbyras aka "The Nut Sackers"
    2. Vice Commish - skweekz aka "Grundle Taints"
    3. Bombay
    4. KenLight
    5. Vulchor aka "Vulchor's Villans"
    6. beatnic aka "Existentialists"
    7. RCY Cigars aka "Heavy Hitterz"
    AWAITING CONFIRMATION:
    1. the Sniper
    2. t_evan50
    3. The Kid aka "Team Raptor"
    4. gaberox
    5. Ripp aka "Cigarface"
    6. surfingzeeko
    7. ilwing88 aka "Chicago Crackheads"
    8. RaschNuts
    9. D-Rob

Alternate List:
    1. Zeebra
    2. bigfnsteve
    3. Scarlin
    4. Lift603
    5. robertgreen30
    6. duckshooter

Over the next week or so, I'll reach out and try to get these folks confirmed. If they are not coming back, then we will go with alternates, in order. Post a comment below if you want to be added to the alternate list.

the league will be on ESPN again. ESPN Standard scoring will apply and all that info will be made available. We will have a LIVE draft again this year as well.

more to come...

I've updated the list for Robby, as he's got some family stuff going on. PMs out to remaining managers from last year for confirmations!
    robbyras:

I'm open to $ or sticks... sticks would be easier for me since I wouldn't have to deal with the $, but I'm open to either or...

3. Bombay
    4. KenLight
    8. lilwing88 aka "Chicago Crackheads"
    9. The Kid aka "Team Raptor"

AWAITING CONFIRMATION:
    1. the Sniper
    2. t_evan50
    3. gaberox
    4. Ripp aka "Cigarface"
    5. surfingzeeko
    6. RaschNuts
    7. D-Rob

Alternate List:
    1. Zeebra
    2. bigfnsteve
    3. Scarlin
    4. Lift603
    5. robertgreen30
    6. duckshooter

Over the next week or so, I'll reach out and try to get these folks confirmed. If they are not coming back, then we will go with alternates, in order. Post a comment below if you want to be added to the alternate list.

the league will be on ESPN again. ESPN Standard scoring will apply and all that info will be made available. We will have a LIVE draft again this year as well.

more to come...

List updated!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey Skweekz. You're pretty good at this "vice" role. LOL
    Maybe next year we can get you a ......................hold on...........................pun coming...................................League Of Your Own. LOL......
    beatnic:
    Hey Skweekz. You're pretty good at this "vice" role. LOL
    Maybe next year we can get you a ......................hold on...........................pun coming...................................League Of Your Own. LOL......
    Haha nicely played! I'll do it if I can dress like Rosie O'DonnelL
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    In. I'm cool with sticks or cash.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    When I win (Not happening. I suck at Fantasy Football) can I get credits to the bunny ranch? Thanks for your consideration in this matter
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sniper IN! Fantasy League GOOD! When's the draft? Cant wait to make a fool of myself again... LOL

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    robbyras:

3. Bombay
    4. KenLight

AWAITING CONFIRMATION:
    1. the Sniper
    2. t_evan50
    3. gaberox
    4. Ripp aka "Cigarface"
    5. surfingzeeko
    6. RaschNuts
    7. D-Rob

Alternate List:
    1. Zeebra
    2. bigfnsteve
    3. Scarlin
    4. Lift603
    5. robertgreen30
    6. duckshooter

more to come...

List updated!
    Thanks again Mike & Robby,, glad to see the returning members ,,Including you Glen, hope all is well.. See you daisies on the field,,;o) and either is good with me!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    When I win (Not happening. I suck at Fantasy Football) can I get credits to the bunny ranch? Thanks for your consideration in this matter
    Oh yes let him in... I want to beat on Steve like a piece of abalone!!lol
    robbyras:

3. Bombay
    4. KenLight
    10. The Sniper
    11. Zeebra
    AWAITING CONFIRMATION:
    1. gaberox
    2. Ripp aka "Cigarface"
    3. surfingzeeko
    4. RaschNuts
    5. D-Rob

Alternate List:
    1. bigfnsteve
    2. Scarlin
    3. Lift603
    4. robertgreen30
    5. duckshooter

more to come...

List updated!
    I sent a PM to the guys we haven't heard back from on August 2nd. I'll give them until this Thursday the 9th to hear back. If I don't get a reply by then, we'll start filling from the alternate list, up to 16 teams. We had one brother confirm that he is going to drop this year due to time constraints, so that put zeebra in for this year. It looks like the consensus is to have the cash buy in of $25 that will be paid out to winners in the form of Ccom gift certificates like last year. We'll be looking at doing a live draft sometime in the last week of August.
    thanks for handling this for me skweekz! much appreciated... I'll be around this week, s I can help out as well.
    i'm in.
    just signed in and already shows i have a team? is this correct or do we have our own draft? I've never done the espn one before. thanks!