Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got my pif package from Scrambler today and it looks awesome, thank you kindly Josh. You nailed three sticks I've had my eye on recently. And what is the cigar with the peace sign band? I've never seen one of those. Thanks again for the killer sampler.

Joe
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Got my pif package from Scrambler today and it looks awesome, thank you kindly Josh. You nailed three sticks I've had my eye on recently. And what is the cigar with the peace sign band? I've never seen one of those. Thanks again for the killer sampler.

Joe
    Hey joe that must be the Oneoff. I tried one a while back A perfecto that I rather enjoyed, it had a cinamon toast flavor that I found unusual but not un pleasant..along with spice and that famous leather flavor medium bodied .. I have not seen them before or since..
    Ahh I see, thanks for that.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r, whose PiF arrived promptly, and contained a very nice selection :D Thanks again, bud!
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Just got an excellent selection of sticks from BFGarner for the fun and games. Thanks.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I've gotta chime in here for Smoke=Fire. He sent me 5 great sticks, 4 of which I have never had. Thanks Smoke. The Sol Cubano Maduro looks especially tasty but I better let it sit a little while and rest after its travels.
    Received my Fun and Games pack from vankleekkw today, a nice (very nice) selection. One question though: am I supposed to smoke that Cuban Cabinet or just get a vicious case of **** envy from it? :)

Thanks bud, you're good people in my book.
    I wouldn't admit that tooo loud. :)
    lol. If i claimed to able to best an "A" in that regard, people around here would call me a liar.... its a no win situation, it really is.

Oh, but as a serious question, what is the unmarked perfecto you sent?
    Edge
    I have to give a shout out for j0z3r. I just got my fun and games prize, and it contained a very nice selection. Although the Perdomo Cuban Parejo is kind of giving me a complex. I had to turn the thing sideways just to get it to fit in my humi. Damn that is a huge cigar, 7.5x56; and the bonus prize was too generous to mention (besides that, we never know who might be lurking on the boards, right).
    Yeah Ron, that Perdomo is huge. The whole line sports some pretty hefty ring gauges, the Rosado wrapper especially, which is what I sent you. The epicure size weighs in at 6 x 62, and it looks beastly. Do let me know what you think of that one in particular though, as I was quite taken with the line when I first sampled it.
    I'll definitely let you know. I need to work up some courage first before I make the attempt though.

I'm off to see the wizard....follow the yellow brick road, follow the yellow brick road.
    Thought I'd drop a quick mention of dep691 for madurofan's pass game. he's ok as far as I'm concerned.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Just got my PIF from Lasabar. He is A-OK in my book. When I opened the box I found six uber-nice cigars. All very famous brands, but I had to research a couple that seem to be rare or special blends/vitolas like the Fuente Double Chateau, the La Aurora 1495 Brazil, and the Torano Reserva Decadencia. Nice stuff!

Thanks Lasabar!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    Just got my PIF from Lasabar. He is A-OK in my book. When I opened the box I found six uber-nice cigars. All very famous brands, but I had to research a couple that seem to be rare or special blends/vitolas like the Fuente Double Chateau, the La Aurora 1495 Brazil, and the Torano Reserva Decadencia. Nice stuff!

Thanks Lasabar!
    Way to go Lazy!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    1495 brazil, i hear is quite good.
    You're kinda partial to the Brazilian wrappers aren't ya?
    kinda. ive never had one i didnt like but i dont activly seak them when looking for cigars.
    That was my relationship with Sumatras until recently, now I'm actively seeking them. :)
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Just received an absolute knockout of a package from kas, for the Fun & Games thread. Check it out: Fuente Double Chateau, Graycliff Legend (how did you know I was out?), 2 Bauzas, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, CAO Cx2.

Six, count 'em, SIX excellent cigars. Kas is a saint.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Just received an absolute knockout of a package from kas, for the Fun & Games thread. Check it out: Fuente Double Chateau, Graycliff Legend (how did you know I was out?), 2 Bauzas, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, CAO Cx2.

Six, count 'em, SIX excellent cigars. Kas is a saint.
    Hope you enjoy them all Urbi. And as for the saint part, the Pope will be here on Tuesday to canonize me. Cigars and cocktails to follow. (open bar )
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Never heard of Bauza
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It's one of the brands made by Fuente.
  • pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I hate to give a bad trader review but I feel duty bound. I am still waiting for over two months now for a package from phisherman. Have sent numerous pm's over the last couple months with no response. You can view the original exchange on page 10 and 11 of the Cigars.com Pay it forward thread.
    Phish did dissappear quite suddenly. Thats pretty crappy. Pilot sorry to hear you got the bad end of that deal.
    its strange cos i knew him for quite a while over on the old forum. I wonder what happened here. its not his style.
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I looked at this EOTAC place y'all are talking about and he's pretty darn active over there.... a couple of "what's up" on the public forums should help him come around.
    dutyje:
    I looked at this EOTAC place y'all are talking about and he's pretty darn active over there.... a couple of "what's up" on the public forums should help him come around.
    im on it.
  • pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    Not really a big deal. Just five cigars, but I thought everyone should know so it doesn't happen again. Thanks guys.