Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being able to sit outside and not freeze!! And hearing bird activity, enjoying a cigar!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    That tomorrow is the home opener for the Portland Timbers and I have tickets!!! Taking the parents since they've never been to a game.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    perkinke:
    That tomorrow is the home opener for the Portland Timbers and I have tickets!!! Taking the parents since they've never been to a game.
    Jelly.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I love.... I love.... I love...... Cigar . Com

this place makes me happy all the time.

A.j.
    Yep, ALL of my friends are on here.
    One God, One Truth
    Big wins on relatively small items. After 6 years of pushing finally got the agency I work for to post the governing board's meetings online, audio and documents!
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Good books and good weather to grill ... heck my last 2 weeks.

Company gave me a new to you mill and grinder... new lathe tool post and a nice corner to play in.

Putting the finishing touches on my new bottle capper / corker. It was a boredom design and build. Now I am in need of a new project to do at work in lieu of work. Temporary problem solved going to be making a fermentation stand that is just the right height for me.
    I love phone calls from happy students who just passed part of a GED or HiSET (an alternative to the GED in some states) exam.

I've received reports from 6 today who have passed anywhere from 1 to 4 sections (out of 5). All of them passed science, which is a curriculum I designed and taught. I feel the need to celebrate.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the fur of a brand new puppy!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Buying things for people. I just like giving gifts
    That I can end a **** week early and just spend the weekend bunkered down and recharge for more BS monday.
    spring. I love to see all of the trees getting their leaves back and seeing the flowers bloom
    Getting a new work toolbox for free... well it cost me $60 for new locks but thats all the cost to me. Now I have another toolbox for home. Storage is great.
  • Johnny12Johnny12 Posts: 7
    I love bear! And can really do nothing with that. Especially if that is dark one
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnny12:
    I love bear! And can really do nothing with that. Especially if that is dark one
    Dark one? Like, Grizzly Bear? I think I'd do "nothing with that" either.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    love watching my girls play softball..last night my oldest hit a grand slam and an rbi triple!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    love watching my girls play softball..last night my oldest hit a grand slam and an rbi triple!

Proud Pappa. Must have been great.

. . . Taking my daughter for a walk. 4 months old and finally warming up enough to take her outside for some fresh air
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:

. . . Taking my daughter for a walk. 4 months old and finally warming up enough to take her outside for some fresh air
    Thanks Carl and its very beautiful outside here today too...I see a good cigar or two in my near future.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:

Thanks Carl and its very beautiful outside here today too...I see a good cigar or two in my near future.
    nice....my youngest's first game is tomorrow......
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    smoke em if you got em:

nice....my youngest's first game is tomorrow......
    Corporate waste...so long as its in my favor. I have collected four snap on air ratchets two die grinders also snap on... as well as 9 quarter inch socket sets. A full set of open box end wrenches ... couple of screwdriver sets. All of this snap on. A Kennedy tool box and a working welder.

We left the matco stuff off to the side. I'll collect it and sell or give it to my kids. Not bad for the last month of checking the scrap dumpster.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The Masters!!! It's officially golf season gents. Well, unless you live in Wisconsin.
    That the weather is nice enough that my cigar hut today has become my cigar cabana.
    Graduation night! I just signed a bunch of diplomas for my adult ed students. I love being a part of this.

golf tournaments when i'm working. Today a friend of mine played in a golf tournament at my work and got absolutely wasted. He was on 13, a par 5, and about to hit his second shot to the green. He takes a slow practice swing and hits himself in the back of his head on his follow through and falls down from it.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    golf tournaments when i'm working. Today a friend of mine played in a golf tournament at my work and got absolutely wasted. He was on 13, a par 5, and about to hit his second shot to the green. He takes a slow practice swing and hits himself in the back of his head on his follow through and falls down from it.

Ha! please tell us you have video of that.
    Chemnitz:
    Thanatos0320:

Ha! please tell us you have video of that.
    I really wish I did. That video would have already been submitted to a funniest video competition
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Last day of finals.
    One God, One Truth
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already?? I still got 4 weeks left...Ughhh
    Being exempt from final exams
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Already?? I still got 4 weeks left...Ughhh
    You on quarters or semesters???

Everyone around here's on semesters, they're all done this week....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *