Home Non Cigar Related

Beer

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes Brett, a lot of coffee flavor. I don't even drink coffee and I think it's delicious. We have only had Founders here since last fall. Their Breakfast Stout and Porter are outstanding.
    Nice very cool and bet so! I'm kinda polar on those, if they really are good I love em but if they aren't I really dislike. One of the few that I'm fairly picky on, but a good dark coffee brew can be just killer! Thanks for sharing some thoughts ;)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya gotta buy this just for the name, right?

• tabakotabako Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    My friend is Jewish and makes some great Stout. He asked me,"Do you know how a Jewish guy makes beer?"
    Thinking this was about to get informative, I said, "No, how?"
    He said, "Hebrews it!"
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Holy **** this is good
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this one tonight, tasty

Dammit, I cannot delete the attached...apologies
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Great oatmeal stout straight outa iowa 

Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick said:
    Great oatmeal stout straight outa iowa 

We got Toppling Goliath a while back but I haven't grabbed that one yet. Next on my list!
    Huffman breweryimage
    -- Winston Churchill

And another image
    -- Winston Churchill

Finally an ipa I can pair with a cigar
    -- Winston Churchill

Boy that looks naughty! As a hop head looks like it would be brilliant, enjoy :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Not a fruited beer guy but this one is good and I wouldn't have even known it was unless I had been told, great citrus and bright IPA 

Brett
    Thanks for the recommendation @curtpick. Good stuff!image
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good choice.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've been a good boy... fill your glass up a little more...
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats left of a double IPA from one of my favorite locall breweries 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Some great brews listed so far very kewl! Picked up a sampler can pack from Oskar Blues in my hometown on sale, had two today with my Padilla Miami so far and both have been great, Dales Pale Ale a huge full bodied pale and IPA just a good classic bitter but bright and balanced IPA. 

Brett
    Great beer (and glasses) from the man, @bandyt09. Thank you sir!image
    Had this earlierimage
    -- Winston Churchill

-- Winston Churchill

• VallacVallac Posts: 9
    I'm a big fan of Weihenstephaner

Damn good wow. 
    Perfect on a hot mid day noon after washing the car and bike :)

Brett
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    I really want to try this from my local.  Really wish I'd get my Drink Tanks stainless growler this summer from their Kegulator kickstarter, it'd really come in handy.  I could fill 'er up and then drive a few blocks over to West Coast Cigar and really kick back and enjoy.  It's for the opening of Silicon Valley Beer Week!

Any idea of a cigar pairing for s Strawberry Rhubarb sour?  Don't say anything infused.   :D

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Well not exactly my wheelhouse @Yakster but if I were a betting man I would go with something either quite mild that wouldn't fight the strong flavors in the beer like an AVO or another good connie, or something really chocolatey and chewy like a candy bar type deal to pair with the raspberry. Hope that gives you an idea or two :)

Brett
    Yummy 

Brett
    Also enjoyed thisimage