Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Irish's 10K Post Pass

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well here shortly I will be hitting 10k posts which just so happens to coincide with my 5 year anniversary of joining Ccom. So since its been a few years since I've done a pass I figured why not. I will be digging deep into my wineador and putting together a starting pass of my nicest and oldest stuff and doing a super premium pass. I would like to send this out in about a week once 10k posts are hit and would love for both veterans and some of the newer members that have joined up to come along for the ride. I will post a pic of the starting box here in the next few days and will leave this open for a while or until we reach capacity whichever comes first. If anyone needs to know "rules" let me know and I will put some together but I think it's pretty self explanatory, put in the same number you take and keep the same quality, so no Gurkha, 5 Vegas, Diesel etc. 

Lets get this going who wants to be involved, like to keep this to about 15-20 people and would ask a minimum of 50-100 posts to join in?

Thanks, 
Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brett I can't put a N.O. handgrenage in there but I can contribute to the shenanigans holla if you'll have me. I'm on regular work schedule again.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to have you Mikie and no need to do anything special, just want you involved and would love to have you, thanks brother @Nolagizmo :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to join in if you'll have me... 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Jay you and Tara are absolutely welcome, thanks for joining in!

Brett
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be your huckleberry. 
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Love it you're in Day-run!

Brett
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    in.. thank you for the invite :)
    Of course Frank glad to have you!
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in if you'll have me!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be honored to 'help' you celebrate this momentous occasion ;)   
    Thanks Kelly would love to have you!

Thanks Nathan you're in and damn glad to have you brother!

Brett
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to get in on this one  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Thanks Allan great to have you! And Patrick thanks for joining in brother even with your La Perlas lol!

Brett
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

In.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to be involved in the celebration. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I play?
    Steve, Michael and Jim you are ALL in, thank you so much and would love to have you all!

Brett
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Count me in. 
    Awesome to have you Donnie, thanks for signing up!

Brett
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    You been drinking this morning? 
    That is insanely beautiful Brett!!!
    I may pass on the pass. I don't have a stick worthy to be next to any of those.
    Post edited by Guitarded on
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Ok so far here is who we have signed up, will still keep this open as there is plenty more space for those who want to join still too. When this reaches 20-25 people or this coming Saturday my 5 year anniversary, I will close this down whichever comes first. This is not the order since it is not completed yet, just a list of who is involved

1. Mikie @Nolagizmo
    2. Patrick @Patrickbrick
    3. Jay and Tara @jbohon
    4. Day-run @skydiverD
    5. Frank @NorthsideSmoke
    6. Kelly @Edna20
    7. Nathan @onestrangeone
    8. Allan @WaterNerd
    9. Steve @Stubble
    10. Michael @Guitarded
    11. Jim @Devildog1
    12. Donnie @CigarPunk
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind, I'm out, my **** cand hold up!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Y'all are worrying too much, its just a pass and Im glad to have all of y'all involved. Don't worry too much :)

Brett
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    That's some scary good stuff Brett. Honestly not sure if I have anything 1/10 as good
    As I said, don't worry so much gang, they are just cigars. Do your best and what you feel is as fair as you can manage and thats fine by me, I wanted to give back and this was the best way I knew how all things considered. This way y'all get a chance to try some stuff that y'all either haven't seen or wouldn't normally get a chance to smoke.

Brett
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! That is one heck of a lineup! Leave it to you to do a pass like this... Just awesome. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    You been drinking this morning? 
    That is insanely beautiful Brett!!!
    I may pass on the pass. I don't have a stick worthy to be next to any of those.
    I was thinking the same thing.