45 minutes until CAO Black smokedom. smoke + freedom :D
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Nicarao x3 IT SF Maduro
  • Options
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol. Great Cigar
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Graycliff 1666 Torpedo. It was the first cigar that I had to lay down early. I like to relax and enjoy the entire stick, but business had to be taken care of. Too bad, cause it was a good half smoke.

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    mustluvcigars:
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol. Great Cigar
    So what did you think? I liked it too!!!
  • Options
    Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto, very smooth. Contemplating a second? Maybe a Ruination or LHC Oscuro Fuerte?
  • Options
    I loved it, that new wrapper is the bees knees. nice spicy kick but still smooth creamy and complex
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    mustluvcigars:
    I loved it, that new wrapper is the bees knees. nice spicy kick but still smooth creamy and complex
    Ya I wish I had one tonight! I sent you another PM back. I'm smoking a Reposado right now....not too bad so far.
  • Options
    Just picked up a Casa Magna Colorado Robusto...any thoughts?
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    I like it, its a real hearty Nic Puro, great stick, IMHO. but as with any hyped stick it has its lovers and haters.

In continuation of this good day I am having. I am going to have my Padilla Miami Robusto that been staring at me each time Ive opened the humi in the last five months.
  • Options
    I changed my mind after browsing the humidor. I went with the new E. P. Carillo to finish the day. It was one of the best I have ever smoked. I definately could have won a long ash contest. The ash finally fell off at about four inches. Not a powerhouse like I usually smoke, but very good. I will definately be needing more of these.
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    I really enjoyed the Casa Magna, it burned really slow.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had my 4th Torano last night. Not sure which one it was. The label had a green to it and the wrapper was light. I'll have to look at the cotm letter that came with it. It was ok. I probably should have started with this cigar. I started with my first Jose Fuego 777. The first inch sucked but quickly got better through out the whole cigar. Thanks Tony for this cigar.
  • Options
    Gurkha Beauty! Indeed. Say what you want about overpriced, but it left me looking for a pair of needlenose pliers so I could nub it to the very end! Much like the Gurkha Beast, I really enjoyed this quality stick.

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was the Alec Bradley Select Cabinet Reserve, This was a tasty cigar that burned well, and tasted great.. It had a flavor profile that was mostly woody/cedar, a bit earthy and leather. Burn was true and slow. The robusto size went for an hour thirty minutes. Very smooth and rather mild, just a slight bit of spice, and stayed cool throughout the entire stick. A short finish with little aftertaste. A very pleasant cigar.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Today I had 2 Cohiba Puro and a Partagas Black, both very enjoyable.....
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had a AJ Fernandez Robusto, IT SF Maduro x2, and a Nicarao.
  • Options
    Alec Bradley Family Blend this afternoon, and La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Salomon tonight. AB was medium bodied but good, LHC brought the power. Lots of pepper to start, then mellowed out.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Smoked a Tabacos El Truinfador #4 tonight. I was impressed. Was somewhat milder than most Pete Johnson offerings, but full of flavor. The habano wrapper from ecuador was exquisite and imparted some enjoyable flavors. From my understanding, this stick has only been offered as a preview to a nationwide release of this stick coming in the future. I'm not sure what the price point will be, but I'm looking forward to it.
  • Options
    RP Decade. I'm always impressed with this stick.

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    Smoked a Tabacos El Truinfador #4 tonight. I was impressed. Was somewhat milder than most Pete Johnson offerings, but full of flavor. The habano wrapper from ecuador was exquisite and imparted some enjoyable flavors. From my understanding, this stick has only been offered as a preview to a nationwide release of this stick coming in the future. I'm not sure what the price point will be, but I'm looking forward to it.
    Wow!!! I'm jelous... VERY JELOUS!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    bbc020:
    Wow!!! I'm jelous... VERY JELOUS!
    I am jealous as well!

I had a Padron 64 Exclusivo courtesy of Brandon (bbc020) and it was super tasty. Nice spice with leather. Great flavor. A wonderful smoke
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    Here's the million dollar question: How did you come across one?
  • Options
    Mr. Miami ended up with an extra nights stay in the ole humi. but as of one hour ago eviction time. Padilla Miami robusto (5 mos in humi) This one has got to be one of the best smokes Ive had
  • Options
    Tonight was a Padron 1964 natural toro, always one I enjoy. I almost couldn't get in a cigar today as it was pissing down rain all day long, fortunately it let up. I don't know how some of you guys can stand it, we don't get rain that often and I hate it when we do.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Started the night with an Oliva Serie O Maduro robusto which was very good, then went with a Tatuaje Cuadrado from my local B&M which was a GREAT smoke as always. Hadn't smoked one of these in a while and saw Brandon had one the other day and I decided I needed to re-visit it!
  • Options
    I need to fire up one of those Tats pretty soon Jason, I love those little guys. Does your B&M carry any other hard to come by Tatuaje products?
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Been quite a while since I've been able to get on here. I average around a cigar a day and have had many good and many not so good. Tonight is my first Gurkha Legend and I am lovin' it! It's the robusto and very tasty with a flawless burn and very tasty, long finish. For me Gurkha has mostly been hit or miss and this one is a hit for sure.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    j0z3r:
    bbc020:
    Here's the million dollar question: How did you come across one?
    I hate to reveal my sources...actually another retailer was giving them out when you purchased $15 in Tatuaje products. If you want to know the retailer, feel free to pm me. I'm not sure if they have any left, but you can always check with them.
  • Options
    nudienudie Posts: 112
    Nicaraguan primeros just kicked my butt