Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    clearlysuspect:
    I had a Man O' War Robusto as I took a frigid walk around my neighborhood today. Had to gain some manhood points after the "smokin in the livingroom" thread. Frankly, I'm really not sure why I smoke anything else. I've only had two of these and both times it's been one of my favorite cigars ever! Love the Man O' War cigars.

The post before yours, I posted that I had two sticks today by the same maker of the Man O' War. I love these too. That's it, tomorrow moring I have to take down the Christmas lights and I know what I'm having.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Had a Cuban Cabinet and LOVED it!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    having a Jesus Fuego 777 right now. starting off pretty good. lets see where this ends up
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Finally it was warm enough to fire up...I was at a buddy's and we had a couple of romeo y julieta 1875s and some Sierra Nevada pale ale. I don't know if its because it's been so long, but I really enjoyed this.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    On my way to work I'm going to smoking my pipe... followed by an Arganese Maduro.
  • I had a La Herencia Cubana for brunch, pretty good smoke.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    75* here today, had two IT Classic Teepees while watching the birds attack the feeder like they have never eaten before.
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    had the 5 vegas classic torp. consistently a great stick. tasted better while the Jet's were ahead and got a little bitter towards the nub because the Colts found their rhythm.
  • Smoking a Padilla Signature 1932 cigar tonight.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Carlos Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto. It was an ok smoke but I have had better. The burn and draw were decent.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I think here pretty soon I'm going to light me up a Nub Cammie to celebrate the games today going exactly like I wanted them to! Just two weeks to recoop before the blood pressure skyrockets AGAIN!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Well I think here pretty soon I'm going to light me up a Nub Cammie to celebrate the games today going exactly like I wanted them to! Just two weeks to recoop before the blood pressure skyrockets AGAIN!

The Colts are the absolute MASTERS of half-time adjustments ... I'm just sayin ...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Smoked a Utopia Blue Maduro Toro while watching the game tonight. Great game and an even better smoke.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Just finished a Padilla Achilles....thought this was a great smoke...will def have another in the future.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Had a couple good sticks last night. Started off with an Oliveros LTD Belicoso Fino sent my way via jpclotfelter in a movie trivia package. This stick was a really nice stick. Fuller in body with some nice spice to it. Great construction and burn the whole way. I was impressed. Thanks again Jacob for the opportunity to try this one out.

I finished the night with a DPG Cuban Classic with a friend of mine. His first Cuban Classic, my umpteenth. Always a nice smoke.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bbc020:
    Had a couple good sticks last night. Started off with an Oliveros LTD Belicoso Fino sent my way via jpclotfelter in a movie trivia package. This stick was a really nice stick. Fuller in body with some nice spice to it. Great construction and burn the whole way. I was impressed. Thanks again Jacob for the opportunity to try this one out.

I finished the night with a DPG Cuban Classic with a friend of mine. His first Cuban Classic, my umpteenth. Always a nice smoke.
    Nice Brandon... i had my First Leon Jimenes Robusto.... Several Changes in this stick from start to finish, I enjoyed it. Looking forward to whatever today May Bring!
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    had a Cain maduro the othter night with Sam Adams Imperial Stout...amazing combo right there! Pirates Gold on the golf course and the Unholy Cocktail later that night...great weekend for smoking
    had a 5Vegas Cask Strength 2 last night. Pretty tasty, good construction. I just can't get that Diesel outta my head though. I think I need to get a 5pack coming
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had myself a Diesel the other night. The stick had about two months of rest on it and it was interesting comparing it to my first impressions about two months ago. When I had initially had it two months ago, I thought it was a little bit rough around the edges. With two months rest, the stick was noticeably smoother for me and the flavor was fantastic. I'm going to try another one in about two months.
    I know the Diesel I smoked had a couple months of rest time on it as well. This may be key for this smoke, either way, for me, it's tops
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    sightunseen:
    Had myself a Diesel the other night. The stick had about two months of rest on it and it was interesting comparing it to my first impressions about two months ago. When I had initially had it two months ago, I thought it was a little bit rough around the edges. With two months rest, the stick was noticeably smoother for me and the flavor was fantastic. I'm going to try another one in about two months.
    This was my experience as well. After about 9 weeks, these have become very enjoyable.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I hit a Lot 23 Maduro Robusto, a IT Classic Teepee, and a IT SF Maduro Toro.
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Unfortunately nothing being smoked tonight. Last night I came down with a head cold the size of Texas. And today is my Friday. Smoke one for me fellas
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I had a A. Fernandez Signature. What a quality cigar. It reminds me so much of the original Padilla Miami, not the new one that is no longer made by Pepin.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I had a A. Fernandez Signature. What a quality cigar. It reminds me so much of the original Padilla Miami, not the new one that is no longer made by Pepin.
    Maddy, where ya been, bro. I'm not on every thread, but I haven't seen you around for a while. Pull up a chair.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Cohiba Red Dot tonight, always a pleasure.....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a Decade with about 6 months on it now. I gotta say, this is one of the most beautiful Decades I've ever seen. Nice, smooth, dark wrapper, very sharp box press, just an impressive looking cigar. And the taste is there to match; man, this is truly my favorite cigar.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Started tonight with my last Don Carlos #2 that I got in October of 2006. I had the ash for over half of the cigar. I went to take a pic and it fell off. Almost had 2/3rds ash. :-( This amount of age really changes this cigar. It was different but good! Nubbed it! The burn was perfect and the draw was a little tight but that was because I didn't cut enough off. Next I went to a ITC Split Decision Triple. Burn was pretty good. It did require some fixes here and there but other than that the brun was ok. The first ash fell really early. Draw as good. Flavor is just not my type. Not bad. I would smoke again but there are tons I would smoke before this.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got in as many as I could today, figured I'd enjoy the clear weather before more rain starts coming in. First were 2 Perdomo Lot 23 natural robustos, I'm really digging that cigar. Up later was a Don Pepin Blue toro, another good one though the draw was bit on the tight side. To finish off the day I had a Padilla Signature 1932 churchill, I enjoy that vitola a lot, only second to the torpedo, and always have a good experience with it.
  • smoking my last Tabacos Baez serie H, gotta get some more