Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    GOF DC 2006 Robusto. Easily the best cigar I have ever smoked, and definitely worth the money.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Is there a moderator for this site? I know many of us adults would volunteer if needed. We seem to have some kids hanging around among the men and everyone knows children shouldn't smoke cigars or be allowed to hang around and interrupt conversation concerning them.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed a Saint Luis Rey on the way home from work today. I was totally relaxed until I got home and discovered my 9 year old jack-ass nephew had thrown rocks at my wife's car and broke the window out, little ***.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had my first Man O War this afternoon, excellent smoke, even burn, lots of smoke, great draw, and lots of flavor.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Casa Magna Oscuro for lunch, and La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte Salomon on the ride home.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Graycliff Turbo, this is my 2nd Graycliff...I didn't care for the 1666 but quite enjoyed this one...love the vitola, perfect draw and burn.....really nice taste to it
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Nica Libre
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Getting ready to fire up a 5 Vegas Gold that brotheradam sent me a couple of weeks ago.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Sol Cubano Cuban Classic Churchill
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had an Air Bender toro tonight. For some reason this one hit me harder than the previous one, it was pretty solid medium bodied until the final third when, at least to me tonight, it came on medium-full and I was feeling it. Awesome cigar, I'm really liking what Litto did with this one.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Yesterday was a great day of smokes! Started out with a La Aroma de Cuba after a big lunch of stuffed tilapia with lobster sauce, the last night after dinner I lit a Fuente Anejo with a couple friends. One fried was smoking his first Opus, and the other friend lit up a Partaga 160. Three fantastic smokes to start the night, then after that I lit up a Hemingway Work of Art Maduro, the first friend lit a Gurkha Ancient Reserve, and the second friend lit a Decade that has been in his humi for over 2 years. Damn good night of smokes mixed with some Elijah Craig bourbon and Ardbeg Scotch! Good times with my two best friends!
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I haven't had the chance to smoke a cigar in almost two weeks!! I wonder what I should have since I may have some time tonight :)
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Today's roundup:
    LHC
    Cuba Libre
    Nub Habano
    LHCOF- This has become one of my favorite sticks
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    currently enjoying a RP Decade had to come in and snag some water
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Just finished up my last CAO l'anniversaire cameroon (with over a year on it). Damn tasty. Anyone who likes cameroon wraps and hasn't had one of these should give it a go. Excellent construction and burn every time.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Just finished a 262 Paradigm toro. It was pretty great, I am really looking forward to the other sizes.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Perdomo Habano Connecticut Gordo OMG thats a good stick...

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Rocky Patel Decade... I believe this has become my favorite RP cigar. This was given to me by gmil880. Thanks Geno, It was great.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Illusione 68, to be followed by Perdomo Edicion de Silvio...
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    cholmes8310:
    Now you're talkin'.

Nothing for me. I'm down with a bad cold.
  • Options
    urbino:
    cholmes8310:
    Now you're talkin'.

Since I bought two, I figured I'd smoke the one with the small chip in the wrapper. ya know, weed out the bad ones! haha. Plus, it's just been that bad of a day, and I really need something good to end the day with.
  • Options
    urbino:
    cholmes8310:
    Now you're talkin'.

Since I bought two, I figured I'd smoke the one with the small chip in the wrapper. ya know, weed out the bad ones! haha. Plus, it's just been that bad of a day, and I really need something good to end the day with.
  • Options
    Illusione 68 was really good. Nubbed it, ya think?

Photobucket
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Glass of Dewar's 12 Year, La Herencia Cubana, Ranger's baseball. If the Ranger's can pull this win off, it will be a damn good day.
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Partagas Benji Series
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    How was the Illusion and the Edicion de Silvio?
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    5 Vegas AAA
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    Ashton VSG and an Oliva V
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Great. Excellent, both of them. As you can see in the pick, I needed a clip to keep smoking the Illusione. I did NOT want that one to be over. Glad I have one more of those. The Perdomo was worth every penny. But, like Urby told me, I'm glad I got two, because it was so complex I'm gonna have to smoke the second one to figure out what all is going on in that cigar. Probably the best burn and draw of any cigar I've ever smoked though. I left it unattended for five minutes, and it still was burning, no problems. No touchups, anything. Very medium body, and velvety smooth. I loved every cent of it! haha
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Great. Excellent, both of them. As you can see in the pick, I needed a clip to keep smoking the Illusione. I did NOT want that one to be over. Glad I have one more of those. The Perdomo was worth every penny. But, like Urby told me, I'm glad I got two, because it was so complex I'm gonna have to smoke the second one to figure out what all is going on in that cigar. Probably the best burn and draw of any cigar I've ever smoked though. I left it unattended for five minutes, and it still was burning, no problems. No touchups, anything. Very medium body, and velvety smooth. I loved every cent of it! haha
    Glad to hear it! The excellent burn is something pretty much all Perdomos have in common, IME.