Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Now that my weekend is off to the right start with OSU downing The U I can concentrate on the Brownies knocking off the Bucs. Go Browns
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm about 2 hours or so away from my weekend officially starting, but it's pretty damn good right now because my Rangers just took game 2 against the Spankees! I get to wake up tomorrow morning and have a full day of football! Life is soooo good!!!!!!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that is all)
  • Options
    It's about time the Colts did SOMETHING!!! Damn, I thought Houston was gonna shut em out all day! haha Damn it's nice to have football on!
  • Options
    Gene! What the hell happened to the Colts defense?? I guess we will have to wait and see if Houston's run game is really that good, or if the Colt's D is just that bad...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The colts d just did not stay in there gaps. Can't run after the runningback. Offense finally got together at least. Hopefully the dfense will make some adjustments. Oh yea houstans offensive line was awesome.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Come on PACKERS RED ZONE!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Come on PACKERS RED ZONE!
    ASK and you SHALL receive!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    BEARS WIN! BEARS WIN!

Dams that felt good... dont think Im gonna get to say it too often this year tho. LOL

• Options
    Vulchor:
    GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that is all)
    I hope you're happy now! They beat the mighty might Lions... yay... lmao Actually I'm with you, I like the Bears. I'm a big fan of Lovie Smith. He is a stand up guy and his home town is actually not far from my parents house out on the lake. Awesome place in his home town of Big Sandy to get crawfish!!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Gene! What the hell happened to the Colts defense?? I guess we will have to wait and see if Houston's run game is really that good, or if the Colt's D is just that bad...

I suspect their run game is not really that good and the Colts D is really not that bad . I would hate to be in that meeting room come Monday morning. That was about as pathetic gap control as I have ever seen however it is correctable. I can hear Peyton telling the defense " If you play like that against the Giants and my baby brother beats us I'll personally come out there and put my cleat up your a_ss'es !!!

Well , now we have the rest of the league right where we want them ... right ? ( Takes another LOOOONG swig of Rum straight from the bottle ) No need for a mixer as agitated as I am right now , I need to kill this pain quickly ! Damn Puro damn ... ( In best Forrest Gump voice ) Thats all I got to say about that !
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

I suspect their run game is not really that good and the Colts D is really not that bad . I would hate to be in that meeting room come Monday morning. That was about as pathetic gap control as I have ever seen however it is correctable. I can hear Peyton telling the defense " If you play like that against the Giants and my baby brother beats us I'll personally come out there and put my cleat up your a_ss'es !!!

Well , now we have the rest of the league right where we want them ... right ? ( Takes another LOOOONG swig of Rum straight from the bottle ) No need for a mixer as agitated as I am right now , I need to kill this pain quickly ! Damn Puro damn ... ( In best Forrest Gump voice ) Thats all I got to say about that !
    I feel for you after my Cowboys sucked it up as bad as they did last night! Stupid penalties cost them that game... All around pathetic effort by the entire team except for Demarcus Ware who ended up coming out of the game injured.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hail to the Redskins!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Hail to the Redskins!!
    Really? Did you watch the game last night? The only reason they won is because they sucked a tiny bit less than the Cowboys did. lmao
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Jetmech_63:
    Hail to the Redskins!!
    Really? Did you watch the game last night? The only reason they won is because they sucked a tiny bit less than the Cowboys did. lmao
    Yeah right, their D did a pretty nice job shutting that that "prolific" Dallas O...best group of receivers romo has had, barber and jones the two-headed monster, blah, blah, blah.

Shoot, the Skins didn't even need much from Haynesworth to shut'em down.

Sorry Puro and Geno, today you two are losers and Luko's the winner...his Steelers are 1-0.
  • Options
    Wow! Just finished smoking a Decade while watching the KC/San Diego game and was impressed with the way KC's defense stepped up and stopped the Bolts! My buddy Nick is from KC and a huge fan of the Chiefs and wasn't expecting much out of them tonight. Damn good football game!!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Wow! Just finished smoking a Decade while watching the KC/San Diego game and was impressed with the way KC's defense stepped up and stopped the Bolts! My buddy Nick is from KC and a huge fan of the Chiefs and wasn't expecting much out of them tonight. Damn good football game!!
    HELLS YEAH! Good to see Romeo Crennel back doing what he does SO well... what a difference some decent coordinators make huh fellas? Tell ya what - if KC figures out what pass blocking is (AND Dwayne Bowe figures out how to catch a damned football!) they're going to win the AFC West!

• Options
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:
    Jetmech_63:
    Hail to the Redskins!!
    Yeah right, their D did a pretty nice job shutting that that "prolific" Dallas O...best group of receivers romo has had, barber and jones the two-headed monster, blah, blah, blah.

Shoot, the Skins didn't even need much from Haynesworth to shut'em down.

Sorry Puro and Geno, today you two are losers and Luko's the winner...his Steelers are 1-0.

Ouchhhhh ...thats gonna leave a mark luko ....
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

I feel for you after my Cowboys sucked it up as bad as they did last night! Stupid penalties cost them that game... All around pathetic effort by the entire team except for Demarcus Ware who ended up coming out of the game injured.

Speaking of injuries heres a surprise. Bob Sanders comes out in the first qtr injured AGAIN ! When Bill Polian is asked about the elbow injury he says " Well its an arm injury is all I know". Well damn , thanks for that enlightning piece of info. I think my old dumb football watchin' a_ss with absolutely no medical training what-so-ever could have probably figured out that much out all by my-self Sherlock !!!
  • Options
    Sunday will be straightning out the basement some from the move to the new house . And then about 6:00 PM will be Steaks , Crab Cakes and Lobster Cakes on the grill . Aided by some Tortuga Rum and a cigar to be decided then its MANNING BOWL II as hopefully the Colts pound Peytons baby brother and the Giants into next year !!!!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Sunday will be straightning out the basement some from the move to the new house . And then about 6:00 PM will be Steaks , Crab Cakes and Lobster Cakes on the grill . Aided by some Tortuga Rum and a cigar to be decided then its MANNING BOWL II as hopefully the Colts pound Peytons baby brother and the Giants into next year !!!!!!
    Sounds like a hell of a day Gene! I'll also be firing up the grill and having some drinks with a nice cigar and watching the games all day long! So how is that Tortuga Rum? I saw it the other day at the store and thought about trying it...
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    Sounds like a hell of a day Gene! I'll also be firing up the grill and having some drinks with a nice cigar and watching the games all day long! So how is that Tortuga Rum? I saw it the other day at the store and thought about trying it...

The Tortuga is great . They stopped distribution in NC , I have a guy that manages one of the local ABC stores special order me and another friend a case at a time so thats 6 bottles apiece if that tells you how much I like it . Give it a try bro I don't think you'll be disappointed ...
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

The Tortuga is great . They stopped distribution in NC , I have a guy that manages one of the local ABC stores special order me and another friend a case at a time so thats 6 bottles apiece if that tells you how much I like it . Give it a try bro I don't think you'll be disappointed ...
  • Options
    Well, my only hope is that the Cowboys will do the opposite of what they normally do. Start slow and lose a couple, then come on strong and go all the way. They have a LOT of work to do before I have much hope in that happening... Tonight should be a good game at least. Manning Bowl 2010!
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    BEARS WIN! BEARS WIN!

Dams that felt good... dont think Im gonna get to say it too often this year tho. LOL

BEARS WIN! BEARS WIN! AGAIN!

May I introduce YOUR UNDEFEATED AND DIVISION LEADING CHICAGO BEARS??? And downed the Cowgirls to get there too - this may have been our Super Bowl for the year! LOL

• Options
    The test is gonna be next monday vs GB. If we win that game...then i think the Bears have a shot at doing what nobody expected this year.
  • Options
    38-14 Colt win ...we needed that one. Almost felt sorry for Eli as Freeney and Mathis blasted him all night ! Peyton declined to be interviewed so mom and dad don't get mule-lipped with him for whoopin' up on little brother ...
  • Options
    Ahhhh ... another good win. Much like a lot of Colt games , Colts give up a lot of yardage between the 20's and kick a_ss in the red-zone. Well a w is a w right. Puro, I'm glad the Cowboys could help our cause with whippin the Texans. I figure your still in shock from the mighty fall of the Saints to the Falcons. Figured thats why you've not been on this thread today ! And Mr Luko , look at them Steelers , damn bro , how old is Charley Batch anyway ???
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Ahhhh ... another good win. Much like a lot of Colt games , Colts give up a lot of yardage between the 20's and kick a_ss in the red-zone. Well a w is a w right. Puro, I'm glad the Cowboys could help our cause with whippin the Texans. I figure your still in shock from the mighty fall of the Saints to the Falcons. Figured thats why you've not been on this thread today ! And Mr Luko , look at them Steelers , damn bro , how old is Charley Batch anyway ???
    Hell yea, finally the Cowboys wake up and show the kind of team they really are! Spreading the ball around to the tallented receivers they have and getting some actually yards on the ground, and then a defense that stops Houston cold with a first and goal from the 1 yd line! That was a hell of a game!

The Saints game was a shocker and one of the few times I kicker absolutly lost a game... To miss a 29yrd chip shot in OT is unexcusable... Pathetic... Now their record is only as good as the Colts. HAHA
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    Hell yea, finally the Cowboys wake up and show the kind of team they really are! Spreading the ball around to the tallented receivers they have and getting some actually yards on the ground, and then a defense that stops Houston cold with a first and goal from the 1 yd line! That was a hell of a game!

The Saints game was a shocker and one of the few times I kicker absolutly lost a game... To miss a 29yrd chip shot in OT is unexcusable... Pathetic... Now their record is only as good as the Colts. HAHA

Haha Puro , that last sentence was almost as cheap as missing a ...ol ....lets say 29 yard chipper hahaha . Man you gotta know I delight in anything happening to the Saints ... Those dirty rat-bas_tards ...hell yeah I'm still piss_ed about the last superbowl. Haha , anyway that was a good game for the Cowboys. Now if you could just do the same thing for us against the Jags and Titans it would be much appreciated.