Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

Well what to post... Newish? so i actually used to be on the forum pretty heavy years ago but i don't remember the username nor would i probably even have the email anymore i remember sending bombs to people in the past look forward to doing things like that again i see a lot of names i recognize i have been out of the cigar game for awhile until my wife brought back some special cigars from an island not to long ago re seasoned my humidor and now they rest until i find the courage to make her angry >:) so i guess ill re introduce myself married dad in his 30's these days geek gamer sometimes i work in the IT field and im not sure what i enjoyed more about this hobby collecting the cigars or smoking them but all i know is i need more.... i look forward to getting to know you all again!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well then welcome back.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, @Shaner9er.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back @Shaner9er, we always need a few Tennessee folks.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back @Shaner9er. What years were you active before and what part of TN Tennessee are you located in?

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back @shaner9er look forward to getting to know you!

• Options

@Bob_Luken said:
    Welcome back @Shaner9er. What years were you active before and what part of TN Tennessee are you located in?

pre 2013 i think dating back to 2011 originally from Louisville but i live in Brentwood TN these days

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Shaner9er said:

@Bob_Luken said:

pre 2013 i think dating back to 2011 originally from Louisville but i live in Brentwood TN these days

Well then we need to get together at one of the local B&M's soon. Franklin, Nipper's Corner, Murfreesboro, one near Harding and 65, or in Columbia and have a few sticks. Which ever works best. @Bob_Luken @Shaner9er @MrShrek

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Shaner9er said:

@Bob_Luken said:

love Beth & Austin at Crown & Ales!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Shaner9er

What was your former forum name if you don’t mind me asking?

• Options
    edited August 2020

@Vision said:
    @Shaner9er

What was your former forum name if you don’t mind me asking?

great question was probably VW related im not too sure to be honest also thanks for all the warm welcomes! and i have yet to goto crown&ales

i tried my main email account but the forum name was setup as my email address? was so weird asked if they would change it they said no to be honest was probably made with an email address i do not even have anymore.

• Options

Not Djmeemix Shane?

• Options

@Vision said:
    Not Djmeemix Shane?

lol no ive never been a DJ

• Options

Aiight... welcome my dude

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,717 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Shaner9er. We're currently running perdomo contest on the forum. Biggest douchebàg wins. You'll have a tough time beating our current leader because you seem like a cool guy. Were you @vw4ut89 @vwbusgromit66 or @vwroccoash?

Don't look ↑
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Welcome @Shaner9er. We're currently running perdomo contest on the forum. Biggest douchebàg wins. You'll have a tough time beating our current leader because you seem like a cool guy. Were you @vw4ut89 @vwbusgromit66 or @vwroccoash?

No i don't think so probably would have been something Vdubn but to be honest i think the account may have gotten messed up? like i said when i log into it, it shows my forum name as the email address which i don't think i would have done just seems silly would be nicer to use that account but is what it is.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome, @CtheHam

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

Welcome to the forum, @CtheHam

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options

Welcome aboard. Stick around.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome fellers @Jason_W @CtheHam

• Options

Welcome @Jason_W

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome newbs! This is a great place hope you hang around

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options

@RandyW said:
    Greetings everyone!!

Just wanted to take a chance to introduce myself. I live in Texas just north of Dallas in the little town of Aubrey. Years ago I used to have quite the affinity for a good cigar, but do to life circumstances I had to move away from them for a while. I have just recently started picking up a few here and there and realize just how much I enjoyed sitting back and having a good cigar.

My wife and I are currently working on starting a small farm homestead in southern Oklahoma. Im looking forward to the day I can sit on my own front porch and enjoy a good cigar. I think when that day comes it will be the best cigar of my life.

I look forward to getting to know some fine folks here and catching up on some of the latest trends in the cigar world!!

Welcome Randy! I shall call you Randy Watson.

• Options

Welcome to the forum, Randy! @RandyW

• Options

Welcome aboard, Randy!