Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello watson!

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @RandyW, welcome aboard.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

@RandyW said:
    Greetings everyone!!

Just wanted to take a chance to introduce myself. I live in Texas just north of Dallas in the little town of Aubrey. Years ago I used to have quite the affinity for a good cigar, but do to life circumstances I had to move away from them for a while. I have just recently started picking up a few here and there and realize just how much I enjoyed sitting back and having a good cigar.

My wife and I are currently working on starting a small farm homestead in southern Oklahoma. Im looking forward to the day I can sit on my own front porch and enjoy a good cigar. I think when that day comes it will be the best cigar of my life.

I look forward to getting to know some fine folks here and catching up on some of the latest trends in the cigar world!!

Welcome!

• Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh that’s so awesome. I can’t stop watching Alaska shows like Alaska’s last frontier because I find self sufficient homesteads so awesome. Welcome @RandyW

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome all

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha a real connoisseur! I'd like to introduce you to my good friend @Scotch_n_Smoke who was also a two-bit lackey. Hopefully you end up like old Lawrence, a distant memory...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ToddAlanWoodcraft said:
    Hi, Kyle of Todd Alan Woodcraft... We (I) love Cigars and we (again I too) love Whiskey- so if you're on some whiskey forums around the net, you may see me there too.

Quick plug for the shop - we have a great Cigar and Whiskey (or rum, or whatever you love to drink) board on our site. Its roasted French Oak, and has a cut-out for a cigar and comes with 1 Glencairn 6oz whisky sniffer.

Hope to exchange thoughts, and Ideas with many of you soon!

Currently Smoking: ACID Cold Infusion Tea from Nicaragua.
    Smells like a tobacco store meets an East Indian spice shop- but its really smooth.

FYI, the locals don’t take kindly to non-Cigar.com affiliated sales. If you are interested in cigars , stick around ... if you are looking for approval for you own financial enterprise ... you are going to meet some resistance, but hey man, free country and this is a reasonably free forum

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

@ToddAlanWoodcraft said:
    Hi, Kyle of Todd Alan Woodcraft... We (I) love Cigars and we (again I too) love Whiskey- so if you're on some whiskey forums around the net, you may see me there too.

Quick plug for the shop - we have a great Cigar and Whiskey (or rum, or whatever you love to drink) board on our site. Its roasted French Oak, and has a cut-out for a cigar and comes with 1 Glencairn 6oz whisky sniffer.

Hope to exchange thoughts, and Ideas with many of you soon!

Currently Smoking: ACID Cold Infusion Tea from Nicaragua.
    Smells like a tobacco store meets an East Indian spice shop- but its really smooth.

FYI, the locals don’t take kindly to non-Cigar.com affiliated sales. If you are interested in cigars , stick around ... if you are looking for approval for you own financial enterprise ... you are going to meet some resistance, but hey man, free country and this is a reasonably free forum

Reasonably free haha @cigarexplorer.

Welcome Kyle or Todd, I'm confused. Stick around for cigars and learn, don't peddle your craft, unless you want to get a bunch of flak.

Also welcome @RandyW. I grew up in Celina and family have moved a bit south over time.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,381 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard @Circustown .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Hello bro, welcome.

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @Circustown, there's a 2019 and 2018 top 20 cigars threads that are a good start, and check out the morning, afternoon, and evening what are you smoking threads.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
  • Options

Here's another good, more recent thread to check out.

https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/900960/help-i-m-outdated#latest

• Options
    CircustownCircustown Posts: 3

@Yakster said:
    Welcome @Circustown, there's a 2019 and 2018 top 20 cigars threads that are a good start, and check out the morning, afternoon, and evening what are you smoking threads.

Thanks for the info!

• Options
    BlueMan0BlueMan0 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭

Hello all. For the past several years, I would only smoke a cigar once or twice a year (birthday, occasion, that sort of thing), so I haven’t developed a taste for anything in particular, I’m exploring a little. I have a small collection of 10 sticks. Just a guy that appreciates well made things... looking forward to learning from the community.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome

• Options

Welcome aboard @BlueMan0 .

• Options

Yeah, I had ten sticks when I got here, :D Welcome

• Options

Welcome @BlueMan0

• Options

Welcome @BlueMan0

• Options
    BlueMan0BlueMan0 Posts: 33 ✭✭✭

@CommanderDuke1_ said:
    Welcome @BlueMan0

Thanks a lot

• Options

Welcome to the forum BOTL.

• Options

Welcome @logan_042, check out the vHerf if you are interested in getting online on Zoom with other cigar smokers.

• Options
    edited November 2020

Welcome aboard Logan.

• Options

Welcome @logan_042

• Options

Welcome @RobbyCruz