Home Non Cigar Related
Options

so what do you do for a living.

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sketch6995 so I plan on growing outside. I have quite a bit of sun. Also, can I use urine to keep hydrated ?  water is hard to come by out here 
    Reefer is a weed and grows regardless how abused it is. It does like a little sand mixed in the compost. I am not sure if THC is compromised when H2O starved. Hell the urine may increase THC. It gives you a good excuse to drink anyway.  Good luck. Remember every plant you grow needs to be registered so don't think you can grow for personal use. If you need suggestions on harvesting and drying PM me. 
    really? I have to register my plants? lame
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait 2 months.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    I thought I was a mechanic, but it turns out I am a supporter and cash machine for my kids.
    Hopefully, I can quit that job very soon. 
    Not likely, beings my kids don't seem to know how to do anything on their own.

@0patience , if you haven't seen it yet, watch Dana Carvey, Straight White Male 60 on Netflix.  You'll laugh til you cry. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes ; once prop 64 goes into effect, I'm almost 100% sure you will NOT have to register plants for personal use.  (That'd be like making home-brewers register with the board of liquor control.....it just doesn't make sense)

However if you want to sell it to a dispensary or collective then yes you would need to register your plants. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    @danielzreyes ; once prop 64 goes into effect, I'm almost 100% sure you will NOT have to register plants for personal use.  (That'd be like making home-brewers register with the board of liquor control.....it just doesn't make sense)

However if you want to sell it to a dispensary or collective then yes you would need to register your plants. 
    I couldn't find anything under prop 64 stating that you have to have them registered here in Ca. 
    I don't even smoke. I just want to do it for the challenge .  

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jgibv said:

I couldn't find anything under prop 64 stating that you have to have them registered here in Ca. 

wooorrrrdddd. 
     "for the challenge."  lol k.

ya know, i'm gonna grow some connecticut broadleaf in the backyard next year, ya know, "for the challenge." 
    i don't smoke either.

• Options
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:

wooorrrrdddd. 

ya know, i'm gonna grow some connecticut broadleaf in the backyard next year, ya know, "for the challenge." 
    i don't smoke either.
    go eath a d*ck
    flat d*ck or round d*ck?

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proposition 64 Leaves registering plants up to the specific counties.
    Sooner or later your local Sheriff's Department's going to realize he can rape you for twenty bucks a plant.
    Before he can do that your local County government needs to enact those ordinances.
    The proposition basically leaves it up to the local municipalities.
    That's my read anyways.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:
    jgibv said:

wooorrrrdddd. 

i don't smoke either.
    go eath a d*ck
    flat d*ck or round d*ck?
    Look closely.......
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    ZuluEchoPapaZuluEchoPapa Posts: 22 ✭✭
    Journeyman electrician through IBEW Local 175 currently working at a nuclear plant.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your work area looks like this, your day is gonna suck.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

And this is why I don't do field service... yuck. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    0patience said:

I'd still prefer that to some cubicle....
    Cubicles cause testicular cancer.....
    I read that on the internet, so it has to be true.
    I just like to be outside
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    jbohon said:
    0patience said:

And this is why I don't do field service... yuck. 
    Yeah, you can work in shorts, while I have a thermal coveralls on. LOL!

Every time I see the weather report say snow, I get that Dammit attitude.
    Cause I know that the more it snows, the more they break stuff.

Sometimes I get to the point where I go down the mountain and just wait. Cause I know I will get 30 miles from the machines, headed back and they will break something else.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure

Read that somewhere
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Job security, right?  Lol

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure

Read that somewhere
    Which is why I often stop at the bottom of the mountain to wait. 
    I carry a few with me, my cutter and an acetylene torch will work in a pinch. LOL!

jbohon said:
    Job security, right?  Lol
    Absolutely. 
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Tuesday, my work laptop decided it didn't like me. Some encryption program we have decided it didn't like something. So for 3 days now, I've battled with "brilliant" IT guys, who evidently don't understand the problem. 
    They keep telling me to go to system restore and run it.
    It tell them it fails, even sending the a picture of the failed restore message. 

So I text the other field techs and tell them my laptop is FUBAR and tell them I am trying to work with the IT guys to get it working. So I asked them which IT guy they call when they have a problem.

Their collective answer?
    We don't have a problem with the guy we call, cause we call you.

So freakin helpful guys.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I murder ticks.
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I drive a peterbilt 379 with a Wilson patriot live bottom delivering wet distillers grain to cattle finishers. Usually gross weight sits at 95k. It's like driving a house at 70 mph
  • Options
    I drive a peterbilt 379 with a Wilson patriot live bottom delivering wet distillers grain to cattle finishers. Usually gross weight sits at 95k. It's like driving a house at 70 mph
    The low rider of trucks. Nice!
    Fat mechanics hate them.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have seen those live bottom rigs on the copper concentrate haul, pretty cool concept
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @0patience I actually have to cross speed bumps sideways. I run a 280 inch wheelbase and at certain points I have less than 6 inches of clearance

@dirtdude it is pretty fun to explain to people that the floor of my trailer moves. The best description is a treadmill with walls. I don't know what the consistency of copper concentrate is but this mash as we call it is about the same as corn bread batter. On days when it's extra wet it pulls like a tanker with no baffles
    Post edited by Captain_Call on
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I work on OPP (other peoples problems)
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much OPP today.  At least it's Friday.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )