Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Looks like my own Redneck Mafia members sold me out, I'm taking hits from all the crews out there, and getting backed into a corner. All I can say is watch out!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Eric, you can't be on the bench for this. You're in...or you're out.
    well if thats the case, and since Matt's been on my radar anyway, what the h3ll, I'm in. Someone please pm his addy.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Matt "Nanner Pudding" McCartney 2350 N. Ocoee St. Cleveland, TN 37311 Oops.
    Here.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Rain:
    Here.
    I feel like Charlie Brown! "why's everybody always pickin on me?" lol! Just remember, you reap what you sew!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Rain:
    Here.
    I missed that. Wow! Just putting it right up there for all to see! Nice!!
    EDIT: pm to you randy.
  • Options
    No kidding, justice will be served!
  • Options
    PM replied.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    No kidding, justice will be served!

Yeah, yeah, sure...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmm I might have to get on this one
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Sry bro nice knowing U
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Sry bro nice knowing U
    sounds like this could get interesting definitely want in,,
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hhhhhmmmm I might have to get on this one
    Hey Matt, you need more sticks bro??
  • Options
    Heck no!!!!!! Some how Jim has organized this and I'm already scared crapless! Last thing I need is ANOTHER Jim jumping in on this!!! Besides you've done WAY too much already! As for the rest of you, just know that I will get even! Dan, you, out of everyone, should know better!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Heck no!!!!!! Some how Jim has organized this and I'm already scared crapless! Last thing I need is ANOTHER Jim jumping in on this!!! Besides you've done WAY too much already! As for the rest of you, just know that I will get even! Dan, you, out of everyone, should know better!
    Crying like a BIOTCH!!!! Really man up bro hammer ur RNM buddy!!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    I have an impressive list of soldiers who want revenge. I have been moved by the number of heart breaking stories shared regarding this menace to cigar society. We will soon have justice! We are still establishing the date of attack... as previously stated, we want this hooligan living on the edge so I will not share even an hint as to when it will occur in open forum. This will be a suprise attack. Troops sould be willing to respond within a week of being given the word. If you are interested in joining this noble cause, please PM me, there is still time. It is our plan that this bombing will not just serve as payback to Matt for the destruction he has caused to so many but to go down in history as an example to others with sick minds.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    AVJim:
    I have an impressive list of soldiers who want revenge. I have been moved by the number of heart breaking stories shared regarding this menace to cigar society. We will soon have justice! We are still establishing the date of attack... as previously stated, we want this hooligan living on the edge so I will not share even an hint as to when it will occur in open forum. This will be a suprise attack. Troops sould be willing to respond within a week of being given the word. If you are interested in joining this noble cause, please PM me, there is still time. It is our plan that this bombing will not just serve as payback to Matt for the destruction he has caused to so many but to go down in history as an example to others with sick minds.
    i wish i would have noticed this, ive already boxed up a handful of crappy cigars and printed off a label for Nanner-Pudding McCartney...
  • Options
    Your bomb will be sent in the right spirit! Any bomb sent to him is a good bomb.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    alright, we can call it testing the waters.
  • Options
    Keep some back in the arsenal just in case we need reinforcements later!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!

Matt..... please. Your trash talk isn't working! The day of reckoning is coming.... we will all take pleasure in seeing a picture posted of yourself up to your eyes in USPS boxes. Bruised, battered, a vacant look in your eyes, and a big string of drool hanging from your bottom lip. The last thing on what's left of your mind will be retaliation! If you do muster a retaliation, we will just hit you again..... perhaps harder... we have the fire power! Matt, we all know you are scared. You should be.
  • Options
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!

Matt..... please. Your trash talk isn't working! The day of reckoning is coming.... we will all take pleasure in seeing a picture posted of yourself up to your eyes in USPS boxes. Bruised, battered, a vacant look in your eyes, and a big string of drool hanging from your bottom lip. The last thing on what's left of your mind will be retaliation! If you do muster a retaliation, we will just hit you again..... perhaps harder... we have the fire power! Matt, we all know you are scared. You should be.
    Jim there is NO DOUBT that I am scared bro! Fear keeps you focused though!
  • Options
    Yup, focused of fear!!!! hehhehheheheehee! I am actually feeling a little sorry for you right now..... whew, glad that feeling is gone now!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Yup, focused of fear!!!! hehhehheheheehee! I am actually feeling a little sorry for you right now..... whew, glad that feeling is gone now!
    BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, that was QUICK!
  • Options
    hhehhehhehehhehee!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA, that was QUICK!
    i was about to say ur felling what SORRY!!! What why huh NO WAY he deserves to get nuked IMO
  • Options
    No worries... that feeling left as quickly as it came. He will get nuked!
  • Options
    He he he ha ha ha row row row your boat gently down the stream!! Merily merily meily merily Matt's about to be a dream !!!!!
  • Options
    Matt's Eulogy by Medic45

In loving memory of

Matt aka Doc, Nanner Pudding, Bonecrusher McCartney

Doc has recently left us behind after a well about out plan by AvJim to nuke him back to the Stone Age!! Doc will be missed by so many of us vets and idiolized by so many newbs who hear of the tails of the Bonecrusher!! Matt started out life as a gentle man just spreading love around the forums until 1 day he picked the wrong NOOBIE to bomb!! This NOOBIE decided to take matters in his own hands and recruit 90% of the forum to knock the Nanner out of the pudding!! Doc you were my best friend in the world! You will be missed so much everyday!! But your time has come you leave a great legacy behind!! Ill take care of the family for ya bro!! We shall see you on the other side!!!

RIP

DOC

• Options
    I'm starting to wonder if some of us don't need to stand up for Bonecrusher? He's our friend!