Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    DAY-UUUUUUM!!! Matt, you totally deserved such an awesome hit!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    So I come back from lunch and what do you know? Vance must have wanted to bat clean up or something! Dang bro, these look so good! I am truly grateful to you and the rest that have slobberknocked me around the past week or so! Just as I was about to start plotting my revenge, out comes another BOTL to kick me in the teeth! (Pics will go up this evening)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    So I come back from lunch and what do you know? Vance must have wanted to bat clean up or something! Dang bro, these look so good! I am truly grateful to you and the rest that have slobberknocked me around the past week or so! Just as I was about to start plotting my revenge, out comes another BOTL to kick me in the teeth! (Pics will go up this evening)
    wish they would have gotten there with the rest.hope you enjoy.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    wish they would have gotten there with the rest.hope you enjoy.
    No worries bro! Be glad bc you got to lay the smack down all by yourself today! I will definitely enjoy! These things look so good! Thank you very sincerely!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geezus Matt... 15 pages dedicated to Bonecrusher smite, retribution and love...it's a truly beautiful thing..
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Bigshizza:
    Geezus Matt... 15 pages dedicated to Bonecrusher smite, retribution and love...it's a truly beautiful thing..

hahhahhahaha!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Bigshizza:

hahhahhahaha!!!
    I know, isn't it cool? This is where I go when people tell me to "go to your happy place!"
  • Options
    Here is the damage that Vance hit me with! Thank you so much bro, these look so good, really excited about trying that RP and the Obsidian in that vitola! The others look great too! Very much appreciated!

• Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    First off ... WOW... all these "bombs" on a guy I have seen time and time again go out of his way to hook a BOTL up... so you can feel the love. But what is the center stogie from Vance? I don't see a ring to identity.
  • Options
    Well guys, should we hit him with the second wave??? Just kidding.... We'll let him mend a little before the next attack!!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    A fine bombing it was !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    First off ... WOW... all these "bombs" on a guy I have seen time and time again go out of his way to hook a BOTL up... so you can feel the love. But what is the center stogie from Vance? I don't see a ring to identity.
    it is a #59 factory reject sweet,one of my favourite yard gars.burn smooth and are a little sweet just a good out in garage kindfa smoke.

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    twistedstem:
    macs-smokes:
    it is a #59 factory reject sweet,one of my favourite yard gars.burn smooth and are a little sweet just a good out in garage kindfa smoke.
    i also gave matt a factory reject but it wasn't a sweet one, k wonder which one he'll like better?

lets see some pictures of the cooler Matt... that is if you can get it going with all the damage you've taken!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    twistedstem:
    macs-smokes:
    i also gave matt a factory reject but it wasn't a sweet one, k wonder which one he'll like better?

lets see some pictures of the cooler Matt... that is if you can get it going with all the damage you've taken!
    It's coming bro, had a little mishap with the beads that I texted you about, I'll try to get some up tonight!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    twistedstem:
    macs-smokes:

It's coming bro, had a little mishap with the beads that I texted you about, I'll try to get some up tonight!
    sounds like your gonna have to let us know about the rejects.lets us know wich one you like better.

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    twistedstem:
    macs-smokes:

Lol, im just poking fun at you Matt! I did the same dang thing my first time around!
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    twistedstem:
    macs-smokes:

sounds like your gonna have to let us know about the rejects.lets us know wich one you like better.
    You got it Vance! I've had one before but not sure which it was!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    twistedstem:
    macs-smokes:

Lol, im just poking fun at you Matt! I did the same dang thing my first time around!
    LOL, looked Crackatoa!
  • Options
    So man I am so stupid! I thought Taylor was being used as a sacrificial lamb and being sent to slaughter in order draw me out......I was wrong!!! He was just doing recon! As we were talking, we talked about A LOT of things and it came out that I didn't have a punch. We also talked about the 5v line quite extensively in which I told him that I had never had one! Well this showed up yesterday and caught me totally off guard! Thank you so much buddy! I am truly grateful to have met you AND for the new smokes to try!image
  • Options
    GOOD JOB!!!! After shock.........
  • Options
    AVJim:
    GOOD JOB!!!! After shock.........
    No kidding! wow!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you need a bomb on a weekly basis in order to keep this thread alive..
  • Options
    From reading another thread, I don't think Matt has learned his lesson yet!!! Yes gentlemen, hey was preying on nooblets again.... sick ***!!!! It won't be long until we need to mobilize the troops again if he keeps it up!! He has a real problem.... yup, it won't be long before we need to do a little group intervention again!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    I think you need a bomb on a weekly basis in order to keep this thread alive..
    Was gonna write, "don't give Jim any ideas," but then I read his last statement and I guess you did!!!! Lol! NO! You guys have all done enough! I am greatly humbled and appreciative for the generosity that has been shown here! It's getting to the point where I'll never be able to repay the kindness without getting a second mortgage! Lol
  • Options
    No worries Doc. I won't kick a man when he's down!!!! You are one helluva guy, glad to have met you!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    No worries Doc. I won't kick a man when he's down!!!! You are one helluva guy, glad to have met you!
    Well, I have not forgotten. Somewhere in this thread, I wrote that you were all marked men. This is the first to fall!!!!!!!!!

9505 5213 9101 4281 0001 87

If you participated, It's not a matter of if, it's only a matter of when!!!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This must be a revenge best served cold kind of thing.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Well, I have not forgotten. Somewhere in this thread, I wrote that you were all marked men. This is the first to fall!!!!!!!!!

Lol this is what I call Necro revenge :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

Get em!!!!
  • Options
    Lol! Are you using that cooler anymore or have you upgraded again Doc?