Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AVJim:
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:
    Something wicked this way cometh .........
    DAAAAAAYYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!! You weren't kidding bro! Just as I was commenting on Jim's thread, my office manager came walking in and says "I got two things for you." One was my pay stub, and the other was a box. She tosses it to me and I'm like "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was lucky bc my foxhole was relatively close. I can't hear a dang thing, but I am looking for a new office manager now if anyone knows one that speaks with sign language!

Seriously, Curt these sticks are amazing! I can't wait to try them. I have only had the MF in the past. Makes me wish those Regius were in stock even more now so I could send you some! However, I will be on the look out and when you least expect it........there I'll be! Thanks again sooooo much bud!

Blame AVjim, hes a scoundrel ya know !
    Enjoy them Bro !
    Am not.
    so sounds like it strating to rain over there
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:
    DAAAAAAYYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!! You weren't kidding bro! Just as I was commenting on Jim's thread, my office manager came walking in and says "I got two things for you." One was my pay stub, and the other was a box. She tosses it to me and I'm like "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was lucky bc my foxhole was relatively close. I can't hear a dang thing, but I am looking for a new office manager now if anyone knows one that speaks with sign language!

Seriously, Curt these sticks are amazing! I can't wait to try them. I have only had the MF in the past. Makes me wish those Regius were in stock even more now so I could send you some! However, I will be on the look out and when you least expect it........there I'll be! Thanks again sooooo much bud!

Enjoy them Bro !
    Am not.
    Yeah Curt brought the thunder and the lightning with that hit! Don't know why that pic wont load so here it is!image
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    twistedstem:
    AVJim:
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:

Enjoy them Bro !
    Am not.
    Yeah Curt brought the thunder and the lightning with that hit! Don't know why that pic wont load so here it is!image
    very nice selection hope you enjoy them.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Nice bomb Curt!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Oh I will definitely enjoy these! Thanks again curt! Thank goodness we're closed tomorrow!
  • Options
    Oh my goodness, I literally just posted (above) and thought I had made it free through the weekend! You guys are insane! I am slammed at work til 5 or so but you guys are not gonna believe the beat down I just got! Absolutely crazy! Here is what my sceretary brought to me! Just crazy! Nuts!

Thank you so much everybody, I'll let the suspense kill you for a few more hours just as you did to me!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Oh my goodness, I literally just posted (above) and thought I had made it free through the weekend! You guys are insane! I am slammed at work til 5 or so but you guys are not gonna believe the beat down I just got! Absolutely crazy! Here is what my sceretary brought to me! Just crazy! Nuts!

Thank you so much everybody, I'll let the suspense kill you for a few more hours just as you did to me!!!

Did you order something?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:

Hate to say it but....you deserve it! To a great guy!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I dont hate to say it, Matt you are a great guy! And very deserving of this wave of bombing!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I dont hate to say it, Matt you are a great guy! And very deserving of this wave of bombing!
    I so agree Taylor!!!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Bet you need some suave for that ass whoopin you just got Matt !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Bet you need some suave for that ass whoopin you just got Matt !
    Yes I do and funny thing is that I just sent my last bottle of Monkey Butt in a bomb! Dangit!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    I so agree Taylor!!!!
    Thanks guys for the sticks but that actually means way more!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:

quick somebody call another doc for doc!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thread depicting all the damage I received is under construction.....stay tuned!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmmm maybe I should throw in a bum donut for your maw lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thanks for being you Matt!!!!
  • Options
    Matt, it's almost safe to come out of your hole......
  • Options
    Ok, so now that there is a little feeling back in my fingers I'm going to try and get pics up of the knock out I suffered today! I am going to refrain from any threats other than saying you are ALL marked men!

First off, David aka insomnia, started it off with some quick jabs and got me on my heels by hitting me with some sticks that I've wanted to try. I have not had the SWAG, 13, or the Signature Collection. They look soooo good! Thank you sir, if you look in my ccom cart right now you would see the Sig. Coll. in there!

Secondly, my dear friend Brian aka medic, decided to sucker punch one of his fellow Redneck Mafia brethren and uppercut me with this monster of a package. Should've known when he texted me and said, "how many sticks do you think will fit into a Med. flat rate box?" I just figured he was asking bc he was about to hit some unsuspecting BOTL. Well he did, I just didn't know it was me! Brian, I can't thank you enough my friend, WOW!!!!

imageimageimage

And lastly, but not least, the instigator himself AVJim dealt the the death blow while I was dizzy from the first two by clubbing me with a haymaker of ultimate proportions. Jim, you are a MAD MAN!

This is a pic of all the damage recieved today including two trades that you will find seperate threads for! image

Jim, I am so humbled by this band of fine fellows you were able to organize. I have donated to many mass bombing in the year or so that I have been on this forum, but I have never been on the receiving end until now. I still firmly believe that there are far better people that deserve this more than I, and I have only ever tried to mimic what they do. When I joined, I was greeted with welcome bombs and wanted to repay those efforts so badly(Brian/Mike). That's why I send out a bomb every now and then. The guys that hit me when I joined, never expected retrobution, and I never have either. There are so many great guys that put on contests, send out bombs, look for htf sticks, etc. I mean, where else will you find guys that just give hundreds of dollars of smokes out only to promote the hobby/forum? You, my friend, fit in nicely here! I am so happy that I was the one to welcome you here, not bc of the beatdown you just handed me, but bc I know you are going to make a great addition to this forum and you never forget your first bomb!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Almost? Say it ain't so!!!!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    that is some GREAT Carnage! You deserve it man! and i noticed the little cooler in the corner of the last pic! I hope it does you well
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    that is some GREAT Carnage! You deserve it man! and i noticed the little cooler in the corner of the last pic! I hope it does you well
    It's not little bro, I plan to get it ready for stocking tomorrow so that I can actually open the drawers of my humi! LOL! I will throw up some more pics as I start to organize my stash. Thank you again buddy!
  • Options
    Holy crapola Bonecrusher, you head to Walmart for a cooler and kitty litter??
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Holy crapola Bonecrusher, you head to Walmart for a cooler and kitty litter??
    Didn't have to bro, Taylor bombed me with one AND the beads for it too! I plan to start stocking it tomorrow!
  • Options
    It couldn't have happened to a better brother and friend!! When this all started playing out I was prolly one of the 1st to jump on board! Matt you are an amazing member of this forum I have seen you do so many things for others without hesitation or due reguard! FYI you just about a vet now lol!! So take ur Cooley filler up us that mega humi u have and start aging special sticks that I know you have! And another FYI don't burn the MC with out me let them age we shall burn them on my next trip down!!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    It couldn't have happened to a better brother and friend!! When this all started playing out I was prolly one of the 1st to jump on board! Matt you are an amazing member of this forum I have seen you do so many things for others without hesitation or due reguard! FYI you just about a vet now lol!! So take ur Cooley filler up us that mega humi u have and start aging special sticks that I know you have! And another FYI don't burn the MC with out me let them age we shall burn them on my next trip down!!
    Thanks so much buddy, means a lot! Truly appreciate yours and all the other BOTL's friendship! You got it on the MC, I just hope it's soon! LOL, maybe we could catch Taylor again before he leaves!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Thanks so much buddy, means a lot! Truly appreciate yours and all the other BOTL's friendship! You got it on the MC, I just hope it's soon! LOL, maybe we could catch Taylor again before he leaves!
    That would be cool!! Plus I plan on joining him in downtown disney this fall maybe at sosas
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Agreed Brian, top notch and consistently cool and a great friend!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Ok, so now that there is a little feeling back in my fingers I'm going to try and get pics up of the knock out I suffered today! I am going to refrain from any threats other than saying you are ALL marked men!

First off, David aka insomnia, started it off with some quick jabs and got me on my heels by hitting me with some sticks that I've wanted to try. I have not had the SWAG, 13, or the Signature Collection. They look soooo good! Thank you sir, if you look in my ccom cart right now you would see the Sig. Coll. in there!

Secondly, my dear friend Brian aka medic, decided to sucker punch one of his fellow Redneck Mafia brethren and uppercut me with this monster of a package. Should've known when he texted me and said, "how many sticks do you think will fit into a Med. flat rate box?" I just figured he was asking bc he was about to hit some unsuspecting BOTL. Well he did, I just didn't know it was me! Brian, I can't thank you enough my friend, WOW!!!!

imageimageimage

And lastly, but not least, the instigator himself AVJim dealt the the death blow while I was dizzy from the first two by clubbing me with a haymaker of ultimate proportions. Jim, you are a MAD MAN!

This is a pic of all the damage recieved today including two trades that you will find seperate threads for! image

Jim, I am so humbled by this band of fine fellows you were able to organize. I have donated to many mass bombing in the year or so that I have been on this forum, but I have never been on the receiving end until now. I still firmly believe that there are far better people that deserve this more than I, and I have only ever tried to mimic what they do. When I joined, I was greeted with welcome bombs and wanted to repay those efforts so badly(Brian/Mike). That's why I send out a bomb every now and then. The guys that hit me when I joined, never expected retrobution, and I never have either. There are so many great guys that put on contests, send out bombs, look for htf sticks, etc. I mean, where else will you find guys that just give hundreds of dollars of smokes out only to promote the hobby/forum? You, my friend, fit in nicely here! I am so happy that I was the one to welcome you here, not bc of the beatdown you just handed me, but bc I know you are going to make a great addition to this forum and you never forget your first bomb!

I won't forget my welcome bomb from you if you won't forget receiving your first mass bombing!!! Glad I could be the one to instigate!!!!! It is an honor.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Almost? Say it ain't so!!!!!

Almost......... if you are a glutton, you should go to the office today. By my count, well,.......