Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    mmccartneydc:
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! Lol! ;). Taylor, something tells me you'd better bring me more than just bandages. A defibrillator perhaps?
    like a lollipop?
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! Lol! ;). Taylor, something tells me you'd better bring me more than just bandages. A defibrillator perhaps?
    like a lollipop?
    Easy killer, not on a first date! Lol, only kidding bro!
  • Options
    working on my packing list-
    -cooler
    -ammo
    -bandaids

maybe some earplugs too?
  • Options
    Earplugs?
  • Options
    for the bombs coming your way!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    for the bombs coming your way!
    AH CRAP!!!!!
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Hey whats going on in here.... Maybe you should change your name to North Korea!!!
  • Options
    insomnniapb:
    Hey whats going on in here.... Maybe you should change your name to North Korea!!!
    LMAO, tell me about it!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    AVJim:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Been watching this unfold and it occurred to me, what if this is a setup on the new guy? You know, the guy leading the lynch mob looks around and he's in a crowd all by himself. Possible, considering all the folks involved. Not saying it is but stranger things have happened with this merry band of pranksters. Something to ponder. Just saying.
    BDR, that is evil talk. Except for Matt, all here are trustworthy. Again, let's not loose focus here! It's MATT we are fighting! Do you want to join our ranks BDR? We welcome all with open arms to fight those who cause destruction and create unrest. A nobler cause there is not.

Interesting development here. As you can see, AV invited me to join his little band of Holla Back Girls on an attack on a fellow BOTL. I expressed no interest but now have been sent Top Secret battle plans of the attack. I suppose I could join the dance recital and follow the instructions given or maybe use this in several other options. I assume this info wasn't sent as an oversight as fine honed and well planned out as this operation appears to be so will have to guess at the reason. Sigh, decisions, decisions!

On a little more personal level AV, I see you are celebrating your first thirty days on the forum. There are some good and knowledgable veteran BOTLs here and am sure they will be glad to answer any questions you might have or help in any way. Welcome and enjoy.
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Can you feel the love baby !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    AVJim:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Been watching this unfold and it occurred to me, what if this is a setup on the new guy? You know, the guy leading the lynch mob looks around and he's in a crowd all by himself. Possible, considering all the folks involved. Not saying it is but stranger things have happened with this merry band of pranksters. Something to ponder. Just saying.
    BDR, that is evil talk. Except for Matt, all here are trustworthy. Again, let's not loose focus here! It's MATT we are fighting! Do you want to join our ranks BDR? We welcome all with open arms to fight those who cause destruction and create unrest. A nobler cause there is not.

Interesting development here. As you can see, AV invited me to join his little band of Holla Back Girls on an attack on a fellow BOTL. I expressed no interest but now have been sent Top Secret battle plans of the attack. I suppose I could join the dance recital and follow the instructions given or maybe use this in several other options. I assume this info wasn't sent as an oversight as fine honed and well planned out as this operation appears to be so will have to guess at the reason. Sigh, decisions, decisions!

On a little more personal level AV, I see you are celebrating your first thirty days on the forum. There are some good and knowledgable veteran BOTLs here and am sure they will be glad to answer any questions you might have or help in any way. Welcome and enjoy.

"Little band of Holla Back Girls" and "dance recital"????

I have greatly enjoyed my time here thus far! I have gained a lot of knowledge and perhaps a few friends. Many have answered questions I have posed and I appreciate every answer given! I feel very welcomed and have enjoyed every day here and enjoyed every post I have read and/or participated in. This is another great opportunity to thank everyone here! Thank you!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Rain:
    Matt "Nanner Pudding" McCartney 2350 N. Ocoee St. Cleveland, TN 37311 Oops.

Did I forget to thank you for this Randy?
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Muwahahaha !
    nuff said !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh what have you done......LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Just got back from meeting nanner puddin and a mini impromptu herf! He DESTROYED me! And i forgot his earplugs in the jeep!
  • Options
    He is too dangerous. You were brave to meet with him and strong to live to tell the tale! His day is coming....hehehehhehehhee!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Oh what have you done......LOL
    Me? Nothing. Just making sure that I thanked Randy for his earlier post..... hehehehehhehe!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    He is too dangerous. You were brave to meet with him and strong to live to tell the tale! His day is coming....hehehehhehehhee!
    well, i consider myself lucky to have met him, he is an AWESOME guy! i tried to post a picture of us at Burns but it wont load for whatever reason... oh well, tonight was a great night and i cant wait to have another herf, but ill have to try and one up him them!
  • Options
    Yah, I'd like to meet him one day too. Until then, I'll have to settle for chatting on c.com and exchanging a few cigars via the USPS (like the majority of you fine folks). Crap, did I just admit that I might even like the guy?
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Yah, I'd like to meet him one day too. Until then, I'll have to settle for chatting on c.com and exchanging a few cigars via the USPS (like the majority of you fine folks). Crap, did I just admit that I might even like the guy?
    we all know you have a man crush on him... it'll be okay.
  • Options
    Who told?!?!?!? BTW, he still is getting bombed.
  • Options
    Yeah, but now he has the storage space for it in his new cooler!
  • Options
    So, did he appear nervous/on edge? A little intel please....
  • Options
    He mentioned being a little nervous but it seemed like he was plotting something...
  • Options
    Any specifics? Like as in a plot of desperation or was he cool and collected?
  • Options
    cool, calm, and collected... i kinda feel bad for you if he unleashes his wrath.
  • Options
    He may if he survives. We must hit him hard... I'm going to have to ship my bomb soon as it's size is creating a fire hazard in my home. The wife is also getting tired of walking around it. I just have to pick a day when I know the young postman with the good back is working.... hehehehehehe!
  • Options
    I had a great time meeting Taylor too. What a great guy! Good conversation, cool place with old timey barber chairs to sit in, good cigars and great company! I did not DESTROY him. Taylor smacked me around with his coolador, which by the way has shelves already made, as well as some beads for humidification and some cigars that I am thrilled to try! It was a blast to get to meet him and I suggest that everyone go visit him in FL this summer!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Glad y'all had a good time!! I can't wait to meet Taylor this fall when I go down to DW
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    I had a great time meeting Taylor too. What a great guy! Good conversation, cool place with old timey barber chairs to sit in, good cigars and great company! I did not DESTROY him. Taylor smacked me around with his coolador, which by the way has shelves already made, as well as some beads for humidification and some cigars that I am thrilled to try! It was a blast to get to meet him and I suggest that everyone go visit him in FL this summer!
    Hmmmm, sounds like YOU got destroyed Matt.... well, that's only right! Kudos to Taylor!!!!