Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    I had a great time meeting Taylor too. What a great guy! Good conversation, cool place with old timey barber chairs to sit in, good cigars and great company! I did not DESTROY him. Taylor smacked me around with his coolador, which by the way has shelves already made, as well as some beads for humidification and some cigars that I am thrilled to try! It was a blast to get to meet him and I suggest that everyone go visit him in FL this summer!
    Hmmmm, sounds like YOU got destroyed Matt.... well, that's only right! Kudos to Taylor!!!!
    you saw what he hit me with, he one upped me! 12 sexy sticks for a handful of yardgars and a couple of things i had sitting around... oh and matt if you need any more of the 'beads' i just found another 1/8-1/4ish of a lb of them. (because i know ill forget if i dont post it here.)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    I had a great time meeting Taylor too. What a great guy! Good conversation, cool place with old timey barber chairs to sit in, good cigars and great company! I did not DESTROY him. Taylor smacked me around with his coolador, which by the way has shelves already made, as well as some beads for humidification and some cigars that I am thrilled to try! It was a blast to get to meet him and I suggest that everyone go visit him in FL this summer!
    Hmmmm, sounds like YOU got destroyed Matt.... well, that's only right! Kudos to Taylor!!!!
    you saw what he hit me with, he one upped me! 12 sexy sticks for a handful of yardgars and a couple of things i had sitting around... oh and matt if you need any more of the 'beads' i just found another 1/8-1/4ish of a lb of them. (because i know ill forget if i dont post it here.)
    I was more than happy with the trade bro! You did REAL good! Thanks again bud!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    if you say so, i keep opening my cooler to look at the sticks i got from you... they are just so purdy!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    if you say so, i keep opening my cooler to look at the sticks i got from you... they are just so purdy!
    Bwahahahahahahaahaha! Smoke em bro!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what they're for! Don't you worry about not having them anymore, I know where to get them! LOL! Can't wait to get your take on them. Maybe do some reviews for us!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bwahahahaha this thread made me lol in the hospital waiting room, making me loo ok like a crazy man. Good stuff guys
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling we should send Matt some manpons
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Does anyone hear whistling noises?
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    No whistling bro but I did hear a rumble in the distance
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    No whistling bro but I did hear a rumble in the distance
    i know i do
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    hahahahahahahahah!!!!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Does anyone hear whistling noises?
    oh yeah i hear it does anyone else???hahahahahahahahahahahahah bombs dropping photo: dropping bombs 60.jpg

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Be berry berry tuiet.... were hunting mattbits....
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    huntin' Mattbits.......... hahhahahhahhahhhaa!!!!!

I am glad that I'm not the only one that here's the whistling! I thought I was going crazy!!! Yes, I thought I heard some rumbling too.... very scary sound....
  • Options
    Awwwww man! You guys are CRAZY! I see what you guys are doing, you sent Taylor to meet me the other night so i would come out of the hole I was hiding in. Very sneaky! If you happen to hear a pitter patter, that's me running for cover!
  • Options
    LMAO @ Mattbits!!!!! Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Lol
  • Options
    Ouch, im hurt that you think meeting me was a trap! Lol
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Ouch, im hurt that you think meeting me was a trap! Lol
    One I'd fall for again bro! I had a blast!
  • Options
    You HAD a blast? I believe you will be having a BLAST!!!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    You HAD a blast? I believe you will be having a BLAST!!!
    Bwahahahahahahaha gahaha u talk a good game :)
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Awwwww man! You guys are CRAZY! I see what you guys are doing, you sent Taylor to meet me the other night so i would come out of the hole I was hiding in. Very sneaky! If you happen to hear a pitter patter, that's me running for cover!
    looks like it worked..hahahaha

• Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    mmccartneydc:
    HAAHAHA There is no cover big enough to save you....
  • Options
    Something wicked this way cometh .........
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Thought you guys might want to see the pic of Taylor and I! Great time!image

And, here are the sticks he hit me with. I am really looking forward to trying these! Thanks again Taylor! I'll get pics of the cooler soon, as I fill it! LOLimage
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:

Ya all look kind of bummed... NOT !
    Looks like a very cool place.
  • Options
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:

Taylor may have been a little shell shocked still. I had given him his end, he had not given me mine when the pic was taken!(hence me smiling)
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:

Taylor may have been a little shell shocked still. I had given him his end, he had not given me mine when the pic was taken!(hence me smiling)
    Ok please explain...
    Oh wait I thought I read ...He hasnt gave me his end.......
    :)
    Phewwww.... LOL
  • Options
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:

Ok please explain...
    Oh wait I thought I read ...He hasnt gave me his end.......
    :)
    Phewwww.... LOL
    Oh no, it was all tears from then on. I mean, the cooler he gave me is brand new, it has shelves already made for it, and he gave me the beads for humidification! He totally kicked my butt!
  • Options
    curtpick:
    DAAAAAAYYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!! You weren't kidding bro! Just as I was commenting on Jim's thread, my office manager came walking in and says "I got two things for you." One was my pay stub, and the other was a box. She tosses it to me and I'm like "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was lucky bc my foxhole was relatively close. I can't hear a dang thing, but I am looking for a new office manager now if anyone knows one that speaks with sign language!

Seriously, Curt these sticks are amazing! I can't wait to try them. I have only had the MF in the past. Makes me wish those Regius were in stock even more now so I could send you some! However, I will be on the look out and when you least expect it........there I'll be! Thanks again sooooo much bud!

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:
    DAAAAAAYYYUUUUUMMMMMM!!!!!! You weren't kidding bro! Just as I was commenting on Jim's thread, my office manager came walking in and says "I got two things for you." One was my pay stub, and the other was a box. She tosses it to me and I'm like "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was lucky bc my foxhole was relatively close. I can't hear a dang thing, but I am looking for a new office manager now if anyone knows one that speaks with sign language!

Seriously, Curt these sticks are amazing! I can't wait to try them. I have only had the MF in the past. Makes me wish those Regius were in stock even more now so I could send you some! However, I will be on the look out and when you least expect it........there I'll be! Thanks again sooooo much bud!

Blame AVjim, hes a scoundrel ya know !
    Enjoy them Bro !
  • Options
    curtpick:
    mmccartneydc:
    curtpick:

Blame AVjim, hes a scoundrel ya know !
    Enjoy them Bro !
    Am not.