Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Yours will be NEXT
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Yours will be NEXT
    Hush. Maybe if we bomb Jim AND Bonecrusher....everyone wins.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Yours will be NEXT
    nope ur fate is sealed
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Yours will be NEXT
    nope ur fate is sealed
    Oh he11 no. You're gonna call me out in the open forum? Game on son!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Yours will be NEXT
    nope ur fate is sealed
    dude u must be getting some timers!! I called u out in my thread about ur bomb on me!! Score, Point, Game, Medic45=WINNER
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Yours will be NEXT
    nope ur fate is sealed
    dude u must be getting some timers!! I called u out in my thread about ur bomb on me!! Score, Point, Game, Medic45=WINNER
    u dum. That was your contest winnings, not a bomb. HAR HAR HAR.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Rain:
    Medic45:
    Yours will be NEXT
    nope ur fate is sealed
    u dum. That was your contest winnings, not a bomb. HAR HAR HAR.
    hmmmmm ok it has been crazy aroun the house the last 2 weeks!!! Lol well anyways u been called out ;)
  • Options
    Just sayin..I have a record.image
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Keep some back in the arsenal just in case we need reinforcements later!
    Very smart choice!!!
    dont worry, i just sent some junk, there was a fighting *** among other turds. 9405503699300410272782 your numbers doc.
  • Options
    U go Taylor!!!! And Rain ill deal with u later but I do apologize in open forum!!!
  • Options
    XOXO
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Wow Matt, it was nice knowing you..
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Matt's Eulogy by Medic45

In loving memory of

Matt aka Doc, Nanner Pudding, Bonecrusher McCartney

Doc has recently left us behind after a well about out plan by AvJim to nuke him back to the Stone Age!! Doc will be missed by so many of us vets and idiolized by so many newbs who hear of the tails of the Bonecrusher!! Matt started out life as a gentle man just spreading love around the forums until 1 day he picked the wrong NOOBIE to bomb!! This NOOBIE decided to take matters in his own hands and recruit 90% of the forum to knock the Nanner out of the pudding!! Doc you were my best friend in the world! You will be missed so much everyday!! But your time has come you leave a great legacy behind!! Ill take care of the family for ya bro!! We shall see you on the other side!!!

RIP

DOC

This is priceless Brian! The rest of you are just crazy!!!!!! WAIT.......what was that, I hear something, gotta go back in my hole!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    dont worry, i just sent some junk, there was a fighting *** among other turds. 9405503699300410272782 your numbers doc.
    I actually like the fighting cack Taylor so thank you my friend!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    I actually like the fighting cack Tyler so thank you my friend!
    We know matt we know.. lol
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Brian.... Randy.... let's focus here. You are both on the same side (for now). Somehow Randy (my mentor and nooblet master), Matt has got into your head! There is no need to feel sorry for him. He brought this on himself. We are so close to victory!!!!
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    really now.... what other shoddy smokes can i impose upon you?
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    Shoddy? Hmm not sure, but there are a ALOT of budget sticks that I truly enjoy. LEC, Arganese, ccom labels, Bahia Trinidad, Sancho Panza, etc. are all good to me. See I'm just a newb.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    Shoddy? Hmm not sure, but there are a ALOT of budget sticks that I truly enjoy. LEC, Arganese, ccom labels, Bahia Trinidad, Sancho Panza, etc. are all good to me. See I'm just a newb.
    I've got a zodian for u
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Been watching this unfold and it occurred to me, what if this is a setup on the new guy? You know, the guy leading the lynch mob looks around and he's in a crowd all by himself. Possible, considering all the folks involved. Not saying it is but stranger things have happened with this merry band of pranksters. Something to ponder. Just saying.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Been watching this unfold and it occurred to me, what if this is a setup on the new guy? You know, the guy leading the lynch mob looks around and he's in a crowd all by himself. Possible, considering all the folks involved. Not saying it is but stranger things have happened with this merry band of pranksters. Something to ponder. Just saying.
    I like the way you think BDR! It's not too late for all you guys to redirect the damage meant for me! If that doesn't happen, BDR I'll pm you when I start my reciprocation!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    Out of that list ive only had the ccom labels and the sancho panza and i keep tohse, theyre great smokes imo.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    Very smart choice!!!
    Out of that list ive only had the ccom labels and the sancho panza and i keep tohse, theyre great smokes imo.
    Dang you Taylor!!!! Pm my friend!
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    BDR, that is evil talk. Except for Matt, all here are trustworthy. Again, let's not loose focus here! It's MATT we are fighting! Do you want to join our ranks BDR? We welcome all with open arms to fight those who cause destruction and create unrest. A nobler cause there is not.
  • Options
    The first of your shenanigans has landed Jim! Taylor baited me in making me think he was sending me some turds and what showed up was a big 'ol package of WHOOP AZZ!!!!!(pics to be added) These things look so good! I am not going to ruin this by throwing out threats, I will simply be humbled and say thank you my friend, I am greatly appreciative!

.............but I will have revenge!(sorry, couldn't help it)
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Sniff Snifff........
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    The first of your shenanigans has landed Jim! Taylor baited me in making me think he was sending me some turds and what showed up was a big 'ol package of WHOOP AZZ!!!!!(pics to be added) These things look so good! I am not going to ruin this by throwing out threats, I will simply be humbled and say thank you my friend, I am greatly appreciative!

.............but I will have revenge!(sorry, couldn't help it)
    I hope you enjoy your brief happiness.....
  • Options
    So DOC u went to buy that Cooley yet??? I think u better!! And cruelly at the rate this is going just buy the tower of power and be done with it!! It'll make it easier for me to pilfer through!!!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    So DOC u went to buy that Cooley yet??? I think u better!! And cruelly at the rate this is going just buy the tower of power and be done with it!! It'll make it easier for me to pilfer through!!!
    STOP taunting me!!!! With all the box purchases, events to plan for, trips to take, etc. I don't know how I'm ever gonna afford more storage.............(scratching head)
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    STOP taunting me!!!! With all the box purchases, events to plan for, trips to take, etc. I don't know how I'm ever gonna afford more storage.............(scratching head)
    Do you want my old cooler? I need to run up to mckays in chatt next week and i could drag it up there with me.