Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mmccartneydc - AKA "Matt"

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    OK Mr. AVJim, you obviously have been working hard on this bc today I was completely rocked by none other than the Total Gym freak himself, Chuck N! I don't know what Jim has been telling you guys about me but I promise I do NOT offer little kids candy, NOR do beat little puppies. I say this because Chuck must've thought this based on the size of the beatdown he just laid on me! Chuck, I have not had the pleasure of dealing with you in the past, but I am so grateful for these sticks! WOW! I have had the MF's, AB, LP9, and the Anejo and they are all some of my faves! I cannot wait to try the Padilla and Camacho's as well! You have gone WAY overboard and this will not be forgotten! I hope I am able to repay you sometime SOON! Here is the damage:

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Consider that a round house kick to the head from Chuck N. Dont mess with my boy AVJim, or more damage will ne done.
  • Options
    Dang Jim is well connected for sure! Thanks again Chuck, I truly am grateful!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    So DOC u went to buy that Cooley yet??? I think u better!! And cruelly at the rate this is going just buy the tower of power and be done with it!! It'll make it easier for me to pilfer through!!!
    STOP taunting me!!!! With all the box purchases, events to plan for, trips to take, etc. I don't know how I'm ever gonna afford more storage.............(scratching head)
    Do you want my old cooler? I need to run up to mckays in chatt next week and i could drag it up there with me.
    Shoot me a time and we could meet at Burns possibly for a stick! Its the least I could do bro!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy!!
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Troops..... it's time to turn up the heat. Won't say when precisely but Matt actually looks to be enjoying the shots across the bow.... even compared one to a kick to the taint!!! SICK ****!!!! This is going to take all we've got gentlemen. Expect a PM soon. To anyone that hasn't spoke up yet, there is still a small amount of time..... PM me for details on the strike. He is far more deranged than I think anyone could have expected..... it's time to put his mind right or take it offline completely.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Hey doc, you have a pm!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Hey doc, you have a pm!

No, no... you are supposed to PM me for info on the bomb raid!!!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    taythegibs:
    Hey doc, you have a pm!

i already bombed him once this week, lol. Its about that cooler if'n he does want it.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    AVJim:
    taythegibs:
    Hey doc, you have a pm!

i already bombed him once this week, lol. Its about that cooler if'n he does want it.

hahhaahaha!!!! Im my humble opinion, it's really not a question of "want" for him. It really is as a statement of need!!! I think that you are a genius in the world of mind games... it's kinda like giving a guy a steak for his eye PRIOR to belting him one sending message that there's some whoopazz a coming his way!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    So DOC u went to buy that Cooley yet??? I think u better!! And cruelly at the rate this is going just buy the tower of power and be done with it!! It'll make it easier for me to pilfer through!!!
    STOP taunting me!!!! With all the box purchases, events to plan for, trips to take, etc. I don't know how I'm ever gonna afford more storage.............(scratching head)
    Do you want my old cooler? I need to run up to mckays in chatt next week and i could drag it up there with me.
    Do it Taylor
  • Options
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Do it Taylor
    i will if he wants it/can meet me when im up there. :D of course i doubt it will be completely empty....
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Do it Taylor
    i will if he wants it/can meet me when im up there. :D of course i doubt it will be completely empty....
    Taylor just an FYI he is like me loves some spice ;) I know u and know you will do good lol
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Do it Taylor
    Lol, pm backatcha Tay! Oh and just ask Brian what happened last time he went to a B&M with me! Hahahhahahahhahahahaha!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    Troops..... it's time to turn up the heat. Won't say when precisely but Matt actually looks to be enjoying the shots across the bow.... even compared one to a kick to the taint!!! SICK ****!!!! This is going to take all we've got gentlemen. Expect a PM soon. To anyone that hasn't spoke up yet, there is still a small amount of time..... PM me for details on the strike. He is far more deranged than I think anyone could have expected..... it's time to put his mind right or take it offline completely.
    The heat is already up, I'm constantly looking over my shoulder, I avoid clocks that tick, I'm starting to prep by hoarding canned food and water, I've got stockpiles of ammunition for my weapons, trust me, the heat is up!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Do it Taylor
    Lol, pm backatcha Tay! Oh and just ask Brian what happened last time he went to a B&M with me! Hahahhahahahhahahahaha!
    replied, and ive actually never been to burns. when im up here i order online and once in a blue moon i got to a shady little place in ringgold.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Do it Taylor
    replied, and ive actually never been to burns. when im up here i order online and once in a blue moon i got to a shady little place in ringgold.
    Taylor I've not been to the Burn in Chatt but did go to the one in cleveland!! It's awesome!! And here's what happens when u hang with doc!! Lol

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/647551/ShowThread.aspx
  • Options
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    taythegibs:
    Medic45:
    taythegibs:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Do it Taylor
    Taylor I've not been to the Burn in Chatt but did go to the one in cleveland!! It's awesome!! And here's what happens when u hang with doc!! Lol

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/1/647551/ShowThread.aspx
    maybe ill just do a drive by and chuck it out the back of the jeep...
  • Options
    Lol @ Taylor! I'll still find you even if I have to put on mouse ears! No seriously, would love to meet you bro!
  • Options
    A drive-by..... hmmmm! That's a good one!!!! I was just thinking that it would be splendid if someone would go plant about a thousand tipped swisher sweets in his front yard. The tips should stick into the ground rather well......... hmmmm..... I wonder what the airline would say.....

He would either have to mow them down (which would send tips flying everywhere) or go a-picking them! I can picture it now.... Matt plucking them out, placing each in an old Easter basket...... cursing a little louder each time he bends over to pick another up.......
  • Options
    AVJim:
    A drive-by..... hmmmm! That's a good one!!!! I was just thinking that it would be splendid if someone would go plant about a thousand tipped swisher sweets in his front yard. The tips should stick into the ground rather well......... hmmmm..... I wonder what the airline would say.....

He would either have to mow them down (which would send tips flying everywhere) or go a-picking them! I can picture it now.... Matt plucking them out, placing each in an old Easter basket...... cursing a little louder each time he bends over to pick another up.......
    You have a twisted mind Jim! You might as well write "I love Gurkhas" in Vaseline on my driveway!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

You have a twisted mind Jim! You might as well write "I love Gurkhas" in Vaseline on my driveway!

HOLD UP THERE DOC!!!! I am NOT that twisted!!!! A couple other phrases come to mind but, I am not THAT cruel!!!

I did have another thought about the swishers though.... I think they should be lit after setting them. Sure, some of them will go out. Some of them wil burn down to the tip making pulling them out that much funner!
  • Options
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

HOLD UP THERE DOC!!!! I am NOT that twisted!!!! A couple other phrases come to mind but, I am not THAT cruel!!!

I did have another thought about the swishers though.... I think they should be lit after setting them. Sure, some of them will go out. Some of them wil burn down to the tip making pulling them out that much funner!
    Ha! That and the fact that my yard will look like a fog had set in! Could do it around Halloween and play Michael Jackson's Thriller in the background! Haha! Vance, you'd like that! Could be a great idea for this years Halloween contest! (which I totally plan on doing again!)
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

Ha! That and the fact that my yard will look like a fog had set in! Could do it around Halloween and play Michael Jackson's Thriller in the background! Haha! Vance, you'd like that! Could be a great idea for this years Halloween contest! (which I totally plan on doing again!)
    yes actually i laughed when i read it but i also thought hhmmn...how many would it take..lol..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

You weren't supposed to like the idea dammit nor did I expect that you would potentially use the idea for fun on Halloween! You are a sick ***!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

You weren't supposed to like the idea dammit nor did I expect that you would potentially use the idea for fun on Halloween! You are a sick ***!!!
    Oops! Sorry bro, guess I'm just a glass half full kinda guy, however I'm not actually sure I'll make it to Halloween!!!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

Oops! Sorry bro, guess I'm just a glass half full kinda guy, however I'm not actually sure I'll make it to Halloween!!!
    i'll give you some bandaids, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:
    mmccartneydc:
    AVJim:

You had me respecting you again! Didn't last long as all I needed to do was take a brief scan through posts to be reminded of the carnage you create.... We are going to unleach hell on you... be ready.... you won't know when but it's a comin!
  • Options
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about! Lol! ;). Taylor, something tells me you'd better bring me more than just bandages. A defibrillator perhaps?