Options

FDA Regulation Update

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,181 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

@VegasFrank said:
    I only straw man in response to straw men. We all know why they ruled the way they ruled: to deregulate the government. Can't wait for the next resultant housing bubble-like disaster! I'm glad I have my 30-year rate locked in LOL....

I don't know what happened to five. I probably said 5th into the voice to text and google and the damn thing said sixth instead. If you're really worried about it then just put the word fifth in front of the first paragraph of this post and roll on with life brother! 😂

How do you get voice to text to work as well as that? Only one thing got misheard/written? I try but I spend more time editing than it takes to type it out anyway.

Lol lots of practice I guess? I don't edit much. It was way better with my pixel 5 than it is with my pixel 6 though.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.