@Amos_Umwhat said:
    GIGO

Followed by FAFO.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TRayB said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    GIGO

Followed by FAFO.

Now I'm going to have to as Rusty @Rdp77 what that means.

Truly, I hate the acronyms. Probably my time in the Army, seemed everything they wanted you to know required memorizing some acronym that was harder to remember than the information it was supposed to convey. GIGO, garbage in garbage out, was from my computer science class in college. I'm sure many others learned this as well.

So, for now I'll ponder FAFO. Fvckin' Acronyms Fvck Off? Now I'm stuck with that and can't get past it. I'm sure there's a better explanation, but I'll have to wait for that one to stop rebounding in my skull.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fŭck around and find out

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    Just read about a new ZRI Corvette coming out. 1064 hp and a top speed over 220mph with a price tag over $150,000.

Like the Leica M11 I have been looking longingly at. Price with a lens starts at about $13,000. What's the point.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@First_Warrior said:
    Just read about a new ZRI Corvette coming out. 1064 hp and a top speed over 220mph with a price tag over $150,000.

Ford Mustang GTD will carry a $325,000 price tag in the case that you're a Mustang fan.

• OutdoorsSmoke_21191OutdoorsSmoke_21191 Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@First_Warrior said:

Like the Leica M11 I have been looking longingly at. Price with a lens starts at about $13,000. What's the point.

Leica wishlist 🤩

A good cigar and whiskey solve most problems.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bellagio mini fridge

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

In early June, Toyota announced the recall of nearly 100,000 Tundra pickups and about 3,500 Lexus luxury SUVs to fix a problem that could cause their engines to lose power while driving.

At the time, Toyota said it was working to find a solution to the issue. The solution, it now says, is simply to replace the entire engine on each one of the 103,500 big trucks and SUVs.

The vehicles involved are 2022 and 2023 model year Toyota Tundras and Lexus LX 600s. Only regular gasoline-powered versions, not hybrids, are involved in this recall, according to Toyota. (The Tundra is available in both gas-only and “iForce Max” hybrid versions.)
    https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/26/business/toyota-recall-engine-replacement-tundra-trucks-lexus-suv?cid=external-feeds_iluminar_msn

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Leave it to the Chinese to screw up building a v8.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Anything to keep them amused and off the rooftops shooting at people.

Lol. Shooter was 20, not a teenager. :)
    "Hey, teacher,
    Leave us kids alone"

edited July 28

@silvermouse said:
    Lol. Shooter was 20, not a teenager. :)
    "Hey, teacher,
    Leave us kids alone"

He was a gen z, I missed the teen part, but if you say nine months and some days past 19 matters that much. Ya got me. Whoop tee doo.

Anything to keep those born approximately between the mid-1990s and the beginning of the 2010s amused and off the rooftops shooting at people.

There, I ruined it for you.

Nah. I respect your opinion. My opinion is that their actions is holding a man's words up for thoughtful inspection in a brilliantly creative and non-destructive way.

@silvermouse said:
    Nah. I respect your opinion. My opinion is that their actions is holding a man's words up for thoughtful inspection in a brilliantly creative and non-destructive way.

Thanks. And I respect yours. I'm just goofing around. I agree that it's creative and basically non-destructive, so I'm not truly opposed, plus, they are feeding the strays.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    The US Capitol has been illegally occupied for two days now.

Apparently there have been no official proceedings for those days as all charges have been dropped. Meanwhile, J6 protesters serve their time. Great grandmothers who walked into a door, held open by Capitol Police, only intention was to pray for our country are serving time.

A little dirt never hurt
    edited July 29

@dirtdude said:

@Rdp77 said:

Apparently there have been no official proceedings for those days as all charges have been dropped. Meanwhile, J6 protesters serve their time. Great grandmothers who walked into a door, held open by Capitol Police, only intention was to pray for our country are serving time.

The whole reason I went to the Capitol was to pray," Lavrenz told the newspaper. "I didn’t get into this for myself, I was there to stand up for my country. God led me to go there and into the building to stand up for my First Amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

@Vision said:

@dirtdude said:

@Rdp77 said:

The whole reason I went to the Capitol was to pray," Lavrenz told the newspaper. "I didn’t get into this for myself, I was there to stand up for my country. God led me to go there and into the building to stand up for my First Amendment rights to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Was that her name Pete, I couldn't remember. I thought it was odd the FBI would come after her a couple years after J6. I know prayer can be a powerful weapon but I was surprised our government would react that way.

A little dirt never hurt

@dirtdude said:

@Vision said:

@dirtdude said:

@Rdp77 said:

Was that her name Pete, I couldn't remember. I thought it was odd the FBI would come after her a couple years after J6. I know prayer can be a powerful weapon but I was surprised our government would react that way.

It looks like people in Colorado are the ones who informed the FBI of her identity.
    She seems intelligent and speaks smartly. She has not been sentenced tho which is set for August 12th.

We are a few years removed from J6, at the time it was hotly contested. If J6 was an insurrection there would have been more bullets flying and more bloodshed. Leave the damn great grandmothers out of it.

A little dirt never hurt
    edited August 2

Deepfakes of your dead loved ones are a booming Chinese business

https://www.technologyreview.com/2024/05/07/1092116/deepfakes-dead-chinese-business-grief/

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comes as no surprise at all. Hopefully Trump will shut off all foreign aid.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Comes as no surprise at all. Hopefully Trump will shut off all foreign aid.

That will never happen.

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

lol

POLITICS
    RFK Jr. admits putting dead bear cub and old bicycle in New York City's Central Park nearly 10 years ago

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-admits-dead-bear-cub-old-bicycle-central-park-10-years-ago/