Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 20

I'd let that kid take that same shot at me under the same conditions (just scampered up a building, full of adrenaline, trying to hide, knowing counter snipers are bearing down on him, peering over a ridge, hurried his shot) for a guaranteed $10M to me and/or my family. I think you could a given that kid a bucket of bullets and he kills me maybe 4 times.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    I'd let that kid take that same shot at me under the same conditions (just scampered up a building, full of adrenaline, trying to hide, knowing counter snipers are bearing down on him, peering over a ridge, hurried his shot) for a guaranteed $10M to me and/or my family. I think you could a given that kid a bucket of bullets and he kills me maybe 4 times.

But every shot he fires hits someone

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

edited July 20

@IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:

Okay, $11M.

KIDDING, jeez....> @IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:

I got a better one....

At a trump rally? Okay $9M.

😆

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:

@IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:

Okay, $11M.

KIDDING, jeez....

Now I know what it's like to argue with Joy Reid.🙂

@VegasFrank said:

@IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:

Okay, $11M.

@VegasFrank said:

I got a better one....

😆

Harsh

@IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:

@IndustMech said:

@VegasFrank said:

Okay, $11M.

@VegasFrank said:

I got a better one....

😆

Harsh

Jeez it was a JOKE!

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

I kind of wonder if the lone gunman actually got a shot off.

A little dirt never hurt

Did anyone check the grassy knoll?

A little dirt never hurt

There were observers on the ground that saw snipers on the 2nd floor behind the sacrificial lamb that's taking the heat as a lone gunman. From that 2nd floor they would have had a clear view of the lone gunman and also a clear view of the former president.can anyone not from the FBI definitely say where the shots came from?

A little dirt never hurt
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

One in Three Biden Supporters Think Trump Shooting Might Have Been Staged

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-shooting-assassination-conspiracy-theory-staged-biden-poll-1925723
    One third of those who support Joe Biden said they believe the attack may have been staged and had never been intended to kill the former president.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Bob_Luken said:

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-shooting-assassination-conspiracy-theory-staged-biden-poll-1925723
    One third of those who support Joe Biden said they believe the attack may have been staged and had never been intended to kill the former president.

Believe it or not, I've heard this nonsense from people I know.

My reaction: Yeah, right. How's that work? DT says "OK guys, one of you blow my ear off and whack a voter behind me. Assuming nothing goes wrong, people will flock to my campaign. What could go wrong?"

Maybe we shouldn't have removed critical thinking from the curriculum in our public schools? The Dumbing Down of America that took place once the shock of WW2 wore off.

Just my opinion. I didn't check with Tik Tok or instagram, so, probably meaningless to today's generation.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Ran across this after I made my ridiculous conspiracy theory about a second shooter. The shots do sound different.

https://youtu.be/P6hTbo6IKSI

A little dirt never hurt

How many shell casings did the FBI say they found on the roof next to the shooter or on the ground under the drip line from that roof?
    I'm sure they said but I must have missed it.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dirtdude said:
    How many shell casings did the FBI say they found on the roof next to the shooter or on the ground under the drip line from that roof?
    I'm sure they said but I must have missed it.

Seems like I heard "7" somewhere, but not sure

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

@Bob_Luken said:

One in One Trump Supporters Think Trump Shooting Might Have Been Staged

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22

@VegasFrank said:

@Bob_Luken said:

One in One Trump Supporters Think Trump Shooting Might Have Been Staged

No. Staged and rigged are two different things.

The funniest part about that ↑ post is the 2 agrees 😂

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

16oz is still one pound! If you know..... you know

• d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wish the whole cabinet would.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://thehill.com/homenews/4788190-local-officers-left-post-trump-shooting/

After identifying Crooks as a suspicious person, the two officers, situated on the second story of the building located right next to the building Crooks eventually shot from, left their post to search for Crooks on the ground.

Col. Christopher L. Paris, PSP’s commissioner, said he was informed the two officers “were searching alongside other local officers in the immediacy after Crooks had been identified as a suspicious person.”

“Are you then saying from your knowledge that those ESU officers left the location where they could look out the window in search of this person?” Rep. Dan Bishop (R-N.C.) asked Paris.

“Yes, that is my understanding,” Paris responded.

A local police officer did approach Crooks on the roof, after being hoisted up by another officer — but then dropped back onto the ground after Crooks leveled a rifle at him, according to Paris and other officials.

Paris on Tuesday estimated that encounter occurred 2-3 minutes before Crooks fired at Trump, but said he did not know what communications occurred with the Secret Service during that interim time.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

The US Capitol has been illegally occupied for two days now.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since the capitol is owned by "the people", how is it illegally occupied?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, technically so is Ft. Knox and the Federal Reserve. Try to occupy them and see how it goes.

Not my wtf by the way, but you did kinda miss my point.

I hope they are careful not to disrupt an official proceeding.

A little dirt never hurt
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

And now may I present the dumbing down of the internet

AI trained on AI garbage spits out AI garbage
    What’s new: AI models work by training on huge swaths of data from the internet. But as AI is increasingly being used to pump out web pages filled with junk content, that process is in danger of being undermined. New research shows that the quality of the model’s output gradually degrades when AI trains on AI-generated data. As subsequent models produce output that is then used as training data for future models, the effect gets worse.

Why it matters: This research may have serious implications for the largest AI models of today, because they use the internet as their database. And the problem is likely to get worse as an increasing number of AI-generated junk websites start cluttering up the internet.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2024/07/24/1095263/ai-that-feeds-on-a-diet-of-ai-garbage-ends-up-spitting-out-nonsense/

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reminds me of the clones of clones of clones of clones episode of Rick and morty.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.