Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    lol

POLITICS
    RFK Jr. admits putting dead bear cub and old bicycle in New York City's Central Park nearly 10 years ago

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rfk-jr-admits-dead-bear-cub-old-bicycle-central-park-10-years-ago/

Hmm, sense of humor? Haven't seen that from the other candidates yet.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Al_K_LloydAl_K_Lloyd Posts: 48 ✭✭

@dirtdude said:

… held open by Capitol Police,

This is new to me and startling. I would appreciate a link to that part of the story (not in a Murdoch publication.)

There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

Hunter S. Thompson

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Al_K_Lloyd said:

@dirtdude said:

This is new to me and startling. I would appreciate a link to that part of the story (not in a Murdoch publication.)

Hey! I'm the one who asks the questions like that then gets ripped for 3-4 days for asking! There will be no independent thought around here bub. It's not healthy for any one of us!

I'm being funny! A little ribbing if you will. A good ol fashioned elbow nudging..... but I'm not being serious......

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 6

@Al_K_Lloyd said:

@dirtdude said:

Have I said that I like the new guy yet?

I'd like to see a documented and confirmed case of somebody walking through the capitol through a door that was held open by Capitol. Police inviting those people to come in, and then those people subsequently got imprisoned for trespass, not for doing crazy **** inside the building.

This new source to be from something other than Infowars, Fox News, the guardian, the national review, The daily Mail, newsmax, Town Hall, daily wire, the examiner, OAN, or the New York Post. Let's throw in the Babylon bee just for good measure, and obviously the truth social clause applies here.

The reason I say is because if a cop invited some rando into the Capitol building, there's no way that those people who the cop invited in could possibly do time. It is not a trespass. If you were invited. That is the easiest kick of a case for a first week public defender that I never saw.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/71-year-old-grandma-convicted-on-all-charges-by-dc-jury-after-praying-in-capitol-on-jan-

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

The government has shown itself to be thoroughly corrupt.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@d_blades said:
    www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/71-year-old-grandma-convicted-on-all-charges-by-dc-jury-after-praying-in-capitol-on-jan-

https://gazette.com/news/courts/rebecca-lavrenz-jan-6-conviction/article_bbe521a6-5014-11ef-8ddb-9b6bd03ff846.amp.html

Latest news.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,712 ✭✭✭✭✭

@d_blades said:

Wow thanks....I wonder what "beckoned" means

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7

Well, there's a couple more media outlets you can put on your banned list. I saw video of her walking through the door with a policeman holding it open.

Edit: you might be able to put msn.com back on your list as when I tried to follow Dave's link it is no longer available.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8

Big tech pretends to be unaware that Trump was nearly assassinated less than a month ago. I typed into my search "attempted assassination of". It would appear that they would rather I not be searching for info on the recent and highly topical Trump assassination attempt. But instead, they spuriously presume that I'm searching for info on an attempted assassination of George W Bush.

Next, I add the first letter of his first name capitalized.

Next letter

Next letter, and they reluctantly give in.

_Microsoft Bing, commonly referred to as Bing, is a search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. _

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭✭✭

Google is very busy scrubbing the internet of misinformation.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8

@IndustMech said:

I heard that google got in trouble for that exact thing so maybe they corrected it after they got exposed for it. I think my search was using bing tonight just before I posted it.
    _Microsoft Bing, commonly referred to as Bing, is a search engine owned and operated by Microsoft. _

edited August 8

This is CNN:

First mention of Trump result 41 and had to do with him verbally attacking a GOP gov.

Result 57 John Hinckleys reaction...

^^^ Nevermind the CNN browser default searches by date when I switched to Relevancy it was all Trump.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8

One of my nephews sent me this last week. I thought there was just an information lag of some kind, he was convinced that it's media conspiracy. Starting to lean towards his view of this.

How long do we allow the tail to wag the dog?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

My students in ENG-098 once told me that the only thing anyone used bing for was to type "google"

Bing is for p*rn...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

edited August 8

All safe search off. No filtering. No targeted search results.

Added... could it be that assass Trump are just three words with the same meaning?

edited August 8

@Vision In the first search, you got a lot of suggestions referencing Assassins Creed.

Everyone browser suggestions might be affected by your browsing history.

Pete must be a gamer.

edited August 8

@IndustMech said:
    @Vision In the first search, you got a lot of suggestions referencing Assassins Creed.

Never played it. The nice thing is my OCD makes me clear out my history every few weeks or so. I have not done a search of any games nor Trump since my last clear.

edited August 8

@Vision said:

@IndustMech said:

Never played it. The nice thing is my OCD makes me clear out my history every few weeks or so. I have not done a search of any games nor Trump since my last clear.

Cleared Data and still same. I'm on 5G and not on my home network.

You can't deny it, Pete. Google says so.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

@vision Google knows you're a Democrat so it feeds you differently than @ShawnOL.

LOL

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@peter4jc said:
    @vision Google knows you're a Democrat so it feeds you differently than @ShawnOL.

LOL

Ahhh....untrue. Google knows there is no D next to my name.

@Vision said:

@IndustMech said:

You only clear the history on your computer. It's saved elsewhere...