Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@Vision said:

@IndustMech said:
    @Vision In the first search, you got a lot of suggestions referencing Assassins Creed.

Everyone browser suggestions might be affected by your browsing history.

Never played it. The nice thing is my OCD makes me clear out my history every few weeks or so. I have not done a search of any games nor Trump since my last clear.

You only clear the history on your computer. It's saved elsewhere...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O2SLyBL2kdM

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

@IndustMech said:

@Vision said:

@IndustMech said:
    @Vision In the first search, you got a lot of suggestions referencing Assassins Creed.

Everyone browser suggestions might be affected by your browsing history.

Never played it. The nice thing is my OCD makes me clear out my history every few weeks or so. I have not done a search of any games nor Trump since my last clear.

You only clear the history on your computer. It's saved elsewhere...

Yea but I'm not worried. Feds won't be kicking the door down on this boring house. Apple shockingly does a good job of limiting stuff like that.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

Duck duck go claims it doesn't track your history.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

It should have been killed with fire for witchcraft.

Looks like my kind of cat.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Na, it floats like very small rocks.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@Vision said:

Na, it floats like very small rocks.

Therefore, it's a duck

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just missing the baby carrot nose.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

At least John got it.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Horse milk? What do you think Charlie @cbuck ? In your future?

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

Horses are a food source in a lot of countries. I’m actually surprised we haven’t seen it made from goat milk yet.

An electric vehicle blaze in South Korea is sparking questions as well as talk about new rules for the industry. A major fire on Aug. 1 that took eight hours to put out - and destroyed or damaged about 140 cars - was found to have been caused by an unplugged Mercedes-Benz EV (OTCPK:MBGYY) that was parked below a residential building. In fact, over 600 such fires have occurred in underground parking lots in the country over the past decade. South Korean officials are now weighing whether to require electric vehicle makers to disclose their battery brands at a time when EV sales growth is slowing globally.

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    Horse milk? What do you think Charlie @cbuck ? In your future?

Gotta love "viable food source". It's right up there with Bud Light's "drinkability".

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭

My wtf! Big no!

Looming over the development of A.I. are lessons of the past. Many countries watched major American companies — Facebook, Google, Amazon — reshape their societies, not always for the better. They want A.I. to be developed differently. The aim is to capture the benefits of the technology in areas like health care and education without undercutting privacy or spreading misinformation.

The E.U. is leading the push for regulation. Last year, it passed a law to limit the use of A.I. in realms that policymakers considered the riskiest to human rights and safety. The U.S. has required companies to limit the spread of deep fakes. In China, where A.I. has been used to surveil its citizens, the government is censoring what chatbots can say and restricting what kind of data that algorithms can be trained on.

A.I. nationalism is part of a wider fracturing of the internet, where services vary based on local laws and national interests. What’s left is a new kind of tech world where the effects of A.I. in your life may just depend on where you live.

More on A.I.
    Saudi Arabia is spending billions on computing power and A.I. research.
    Several Chinese companies have unveiled A.I. technologies that rival leading American systems.
    Scammers are using A.I.-generated videos of Elon Musk and other billionaires to trick people into buying sham investments.
    A bill to regulate A.I. is winding its way through the California Legislature.

edited August 16

>

I have to wonder why this particular commie was not in Ukraine. Who's son is he?

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

>

I have to wonder why this particular commie was not in Ukraine. Who's son is he?

I have to wonder what possessed the police to rescue him

The b&m I regularly go to is selling baccarat cigars for $7.80!

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 19

@ShawnOL said:
    The b&m I regularly go to is selling baccarat cigars for $7.80!

I smoked one of those, once.

Truthfully, I tried them several times, just didn't do it for me.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

I just thought it was funny since they're such cheap cigars.