Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    ElJimbo said:
    0patience said:
    So you are saying that in the past 6 months protesters have destroyed nothing?
    I must be misreading things or must be seeing things when Portland was destroyed by protesters.

I'm missing something here.
    I was talking about the topic at hand. I didn't know about that, I'm sorry for it. It's a sad state of affairs when people resort to violence. This antifa is not something I'm a part of or support. I could say that it's pent-up frustration like you get when the Inner city riots, but that doesn't excuse it. I blame Trump and his policies. He's inciting both sides.

And yet... I can't help but wonder how things would be if Clinton had won.
    Uhm, the rioting started taking place LONG before President Trump took office. Think Ferguson, Baltimore, NY, Berkeley, Flatbush to name a few.  Eric Holder and President Obama could have defused many of those situations with one of their speeches on CNN. If they would have things as simple as:  folks this is wrong, burning an looting is not how you change the way people think, go home, write your representatives and voice you opinion, peacefully picket, things like that.
    But nope they gave speaches of why people rioted and looted and fueled the fire.
    Sorry you cant blame the riots on President Trump. These groups of people started before but especially when he was elected.  I dont remember any riots when Mr. Obama was elected and if there are really so many racists they sure would have used their white privilege against him.
    Eggs Ackley

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    ElJimbo said:
    0patience said:
    I must be misreading things or must be seeing things when Portland was destroyed by protesters.

I was talking about the topic at hand. I didn't know about that, I'm sorry for it. It's a sad state of affairs when people resort to violence. This antifa is not something I'm a part of or support. I could say that it's pent-up frustration like you get when the Inner city riots, but that doesn't excuse it. I blame Trump and his policies. He's inciting both sides.

Uhm, the rioting started taking place LONG before President Trump took office. Think Ferguson, Baltimore, NY, Berkeley, Flatbush to name a few.  Eric Holder and President Obama could have defused many of those situations with one of their speeches on CNN. If they would have things as simple as:  folks this is wrong, burning an looting is not how you change the way people think, go home, write your representatives and voice you opinion, peacefully picket, things like that.
    But nope they gave speaches of why people rioted and looted and fueled the fire.
    Sorry you cant blame the riots on President Trump. These groups of people started before but especially when he was elected.  I dont remember any riots when Mr. Obama was elected and if there are really so many racists they sure would have used their white privilege against him.
    https://youtu.be/T-kYjS9B_c8

Like I said, Violence is Unacceptable. But, there was a time, both before and after ferguson (and even now) where it seems like it's open season on minorities. Cops were shooting minorities on a Daily basis, many of them Unarmed, even an 80 year old man at one point. I Do Not find that Acceptable either.
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently you CAN make this stuff up. Not calling out anyone directly but a bunch of you need to fact check yo **** before you post. Opinion is one thing but come on y'all. You are ruining your own argument when you overstep reality.  
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Apparently you CAN make this stuff up. Not calling out anyone directly but a bunch of you need to fact check yo **** before you post. Opinion is one thing but come on y'all. You are ruining your own argument when you overstep reality.  
    I'm sorry. 
  • Options
    ElJimbo said:
    Diver43 said:
    ElJimbo said:
    0patience said:

https://youtu.be/T-kYjS9B_c8

Like I said, Violence is Unacceptable. But, there was a time, both before and after ferguson (and even now) where it seems like it's open season on minorities. Cops were shooting minorities on a Daily basis, many of them Unarmed, even an 80 year old man at one point. I Do Not find that Acceptable either.

Bob_Luken said:
    My bad, he was 73.

http://fusion.net/story/375427/police-bakersfield-california-francisco-serna/

(I reported a snapshot of what I'm talking 'bout on my FB page, the previous and following teo examples were from January 8 this year)

http://ktla.com/2016/12/30/newly-released-video-appears-to-show-fort-worth-officer-shooting-black-man-in-back/

http://ktla.com/2016/12/22/fort-worth-police-arrest-mother-who-called-officers-after-neighbor-allegedly-assaulted-son/

All these in CA, the 'snowflake' capital of the world (Hollywood does not equal Cali, btw). Then, there's that guy in FL that was a caregiver, shot while sitting on the ground with hos hands on his head that you might remember.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/officer-charged-with-shooting-autistic-mans-unarmed-caregiver/

And, of course, that's just what the Media is willing to tell you about.

https://youtu.be/G0AXgaFqEas

And for those of you still not convinced about Obama's reaction, here's a different speech. Mt 18:15-17

https://youtu.be/94SSU0CRg24

To me it isn't opinion, it's fact. Sorry for the long post.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Embellished fact in some cases, but what gives anyone the right to riot, burn cars, buldings, loot televisions and liquor, just take what they want? The majority of rioter used horrible incidents as an excuse to beat up innocent people, burn and loot.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43 said:
    Embellished fact in some cases, but what gives anyone the right to riot, burn cars, buldings, loot televisions and liquor, just take what they want? The majority of rioter used horrible incidents as an excuse to beat up innocent people, burn and loot.
    https://youtu.be/P92aGE7UGOU

• Options

San Francisco shuts down 'Patriot Prayer' rally by walling off city park

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/26/san-francisco-shuts-down-patriot-prayer-rally-by-walling-off-city-park.html

Read the whole article and then justify pelosi's "White Supremacist" label.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    California, the home of free speech, as long as it agrees with the local polititians.
    Post edited by Diver43 on
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    jd50ae said:

San Francisco shuts down 'Patriot Prayer' rally by walling off city park

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/26/san-francisco-shuts-down-patriot-prayer-rally-by-walling-off-city-park.html

Read the whole article and then justify pelosi's "White Supremacist" label.

Built a wall?
    Will Mexico will pay for it?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    http://imgur.com/gallery/Mpc5i

PUNK with no brains.
    Punk, pure punk.
    AH AW punk.
    Deaf, refuse to listen punk.
    Punk who wants to start trouble.
    It is the way in this country now.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Even after they were forced to cancel because of pelosi lying.....we get this ....

"Antifa, leftist protesters spur mayhem in Berkeley even after cancellation of anti-Marxism rally

Black-masked radicals caught on video beating up, hitting foes"

Read the article.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/27/anita-leftists-protest-berkeley-after-cancellation/

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing says love and equality quite like a brick to the face.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Wylaff said:
    Or the swing of a nightstick. Or a bootheel in your face.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    ElJimbo said:
    Wylaff said:
    Or the swing of a nightstick. Or a bootheel in your face.

Yup. It is in a lot of the videos. Antifa and the rest of the masked anarchists hitting and kicking the heebeegeebees out of unarmed and innocent ralliers.

And don't bring up the rabid ape that crawled down from his tree and drove into the crowd, he was an extremist that had no affiliation with any of them. 

The difference is, you can't separate the extremist left, from any part of the left, they are all extremist. They all riot and cause violence. maxine waters, pelosi and the msm media cause it all for no other reason then they lost the election, and that is the only reason. And until everyone admits that, it will continue and get worse until something explodes and the whole country has had enough. What form will it take.....Marshall Law.....armed rebellion....what?
  • Options
    Why do posts get hidden?
    WTF is that all about?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience said:
    Why do posts get hidden?
    WTF is that all about?
    Hidden post.....where?
  • Options
    A couple of the posts were "buried", including the one I made about the movie not being shown .
    It said to click on the line to view the post.
    Just seemed odd to me.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More new crap.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeps telling me mines under review. 
  • Options

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Where does it end. So fu3king ignorant. So I guess I will have to take down my Honda sign at the shop so I don't upset the Harley guys. 
  • Options
    2hand2hand Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Where does it end. So fu3king ignorant. So I guess I will have to take down my Honda sign at the shop so I don't upset the Harley guys. 

Unlike the PC and free **** army, the Harley guys could care less.
    If you don't like women drivers, then stay off the sidewalk.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Hey Honda dude, your sign offends me and I think it's racists.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

... and now we pause for a beautiful moment celebrating Music and The Arts:

https://youtu.be/BlIREcAu0PI

• Options
    edited August 2017
    ... and now we pause for a beautiful moment celebrating Music and The Arts:

https://youtu.be/BlIREcAu0PI