Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    ¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is "best country"  with ALL it's faults, ALL it's glories, ALL it has to offer... if you are willing to put forth the effort.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    All the "minorities" got a problem with America? Ok...go the fuckkkk back if life is so great in the third world country your great great great great great grandaddy came from against his will. Problem solved :)

Post edited by Markwell on
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    You know what I just realised? Can't any of You kick me out. I'm sure you'll find some chickenshit way to, but 'til then, I'ma stick around. You know where I stand and I know whom not to bother with. I'll leave it at that.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popcorn for Low-Carb Diets
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:
    Sure, Ignore me, but ..........
    glenn close ignored fatal attraction i will not be ignored im not gonna be ignored GIF

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's best to get your buzz goin before posting. That way you don't take things too seriously  :D
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ease up fellas or I'll sick papa Marty on the lot of you.
    We're supposed to be civil, so have a cigar and relax.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:
    I'm well aware of my own family history, as well. One of my great-grandparents was a Spanish Moor, one of my grandmas was Mulatta (Puerto Rico, slave triangle anyone?). Most anything a non-white has done to a white, was done by a white first. I neither excuse, nor pardon that. But I will give you an example.

Scalping was a white-man's invention. Bounties were paod on dead natives and scalps were proof of a kill.
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/scalping

Okay, let's start there, you are wrong on LITERALLY every front. Slavery, Genocide, Racism, Scalping, not a single one can be traced back to "the white man" as the first to do it. But by all means, I'm sure your opinion is worth more than any fact that can actually be proven.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:
    You know what I just realised? Can't any of You kick me out. I'm sure you'll find some chickenshit way to, but 'til then, I'ma stick around. You know where I stand and I know whom not to bother with. I'll leave it at that.

I think that's good.  This communities strength lies in its diversity.  We have all kinds of folks here, black, brown, yellow, red, and white.  We have all kinds of careers, soldiers, cops, nurses, doctors, mechanics, the list goes on and on.  And our strength is our tolerance for the differences between us.  Perhaps you'll learn it, as well.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .......please Ccom.....give us an ignore button.....will begging help?

How about I send you guys lunch?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't make this stuff up.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, if you ask American Indians, whites started scalping and they did it as retaliation for their people being scalped by the white man.
    If you ask whites, then that is reversed.

http://www.manataka.org/page1438.html

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Where did this idiot think he was going to hide?

Convicted bank robber covered in tattoos found after escape from custody

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Where did this idiot think he was going to hide?

Convicted bank robber covered in tattoos found after escape from custody

Your usually already set to spend the rest of your life behind bars before you do that to yourself. I doubt trying to hide was a true concern.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
  • Options
    ElJimbo said:
    So, anyone who is not White or Straight, is Wrong?

To everyone else on the forum, I want to say "I'm sorry" in advance for asking this question (I feel like I'm poking a maggot filled carcass of a dead 'possum with a stick,) but,  

Hey @ElJimbo,...   WTF are you talking about? Just for the record the answer is "No, stupid". But, just for fun,... Can you justify that ridiculous rhetorical question? What "triggered" that? The super hero comics? I didn't say or mean to imply that anybody was wrong or right. I don't believe anybody here did, but you seem to have a desperate need to believe some of us here on this little forum are evil, wicked, mean and nasty in order for you to enjoy your verbal target practice.
  • Options
    webmost said:

v

Yes siree....got them heads so far up the plumbing that important stuff ain't.

Have they even mentioned comey's whitewashing of the hillary investigation before it was even finished?

Have they even mentioned pelosi's culpability in the antifa violence or the fact that she now says it has to stop?
  • Options

Nurse refuses to violate a patient's Constitutional right, gets arrested. 

by gamblingpoet4 hr

Alex Wubbels refused to give the blood of an injured patient to a cop, so the cop decided to arrest her. The patient was unconscious, could not give consent, and the cops had no probable cause or warrant to get his blood. The patient he was the victim of a car accident, he was not the cause of it (the other driver was killed). Detective Jeff Payne then decided to arrest Nurse Wubbels.  We need more people like Nurse Wubbels in the world.  And less like Detective Jeff Payne.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElJimbo said:
    I don't want to pour gas on a fire, but I do have questions. 
    Do you smoke cigars?
    Have you done a cigar trade or bomb a member?
    You found an unmoderated forum to voice your opinions, and it seems there are very few of them that relate to cigars and pipes.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Bob_Luken said:
    ElJimbo said:

To everyone else on the forum, I want to say "I'm sorry" in advance for asking this question (I feel like I'm poking a maggot filled carcass of a dead 'possum with a stick,) but,  

Hey @ElJimbo,...   WTF are you talking about? Just for the record the answer is "No, stupid". But, just for fun,... Can you justify that ridiculous rhetorical question? What "triggered" that? The super hero comics? I didn't say or mean to imply that anybody was wrong or right. I don't believe anybody here did, but you seem to have a desperate need to believe some of us here on this little forum are evil, wicked, mean and nasty in order for you to enjoy your verbal target practice.
    I've not used any of you for "verbal target paractice", and yes there are "evil, wicked, mean and nasty" people on this Forum. I've pointed that out when asked, but have not received that same courtesy when I ask. I will apologize for the scalping post, I was wrong.

Every post I've made has had  substantiating support to go with it. None of the attacks on me have. Whether you care to admit it or not, Rascism is Rooted in the past.

The United States is not the greatest country in the world (also backed up), though it could be, I would love to see it so. One of the Reasons it isn't, is Institutionalized Rascism. Sweeping it under the rug, Ignoring it will change nothimg.

That being said, there's no Reason to call me "Stupid". If you "didn't say or mean to imply that anybody was Right or Wrong", then there's no Need for that. As far as why I asked, I direct you to the "evil, wicked, mean and nasty people" that have set that precedent.
  • Options
    Guitarded said:
    ElJimbo said:
    I don't want to pour gas on a fire, but I do have questions. 
    Do you smoke cigars?
    Have you done a cigar trade or bomb a member?
    You found an unmoderated forum to voice your opinions, and it seems there are very few of them that relate to cigars and pipes.

Yes I do smoke cigars (and pipes) and have made posts to that effect. 'Scuse me for speaking my mind.
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    All the "minorities" got a problem with America? Ok...go the fuckkkk back if life is so great in the third world country your great great great great great grandaddy came from against his will. Problem solved :)

https://youtu.be/3IZpPRrI_F8

• Options
    ElJimbo said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    ElJimbo said:

I've not used any of you for "verbal target paractice", and yes there are "evil, wicked, mean and nasty" people on this Forum. I've pointed that out when asked, but have not received that same courtesy when I ask. I will apologize for the scalping post, I was wrong.

Every post I've made has had  substantiating support to go with it. None of the attacks on me have. Whether you care to admit it or not, Rascism is Rooted in the past.

The United States is not the greatest country in the world (also backed up), though it could be, I would love to see it so. One of the Reasons it isn't, is Institutionalized Rascism. Sweeping it under the rug, Ignoring it will change nothimg.

That being said, there's no Reason to call me "Stupid". If you "didn't say or mean to imply that anybody was Right or Wrong", then there's no Need for that. As far as why I asked, I direct you to the "evil, wicked, mean and nasty people" that have set that precedent.
    Back to my point which you failed to address. I assumed you were replying to the super hero comics I, and one other guy posted. I assumed it was stupid for you to take it to the following conclusion. ------> ElJimbo said:

It's the only thing I asked you about. Who, on this forum, said anyone who isn't white or straight, is wrong? That would be wrong of them if they did but, I don't think anybody said it or implied it. Go ahead. Support and substantiate your post. I have an open mind. Prove my assumptions wrong and I'll think about not calling you stupid. 

Please just consider the singular subject I asked you about. Your post.