you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, yes. Lovely.....  Not!!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/

I don't know how well sanctioned this thing is by them, but here is step four of the expectations for a antifa organizer.

4) Build a culture of non-cooperation with law enforcement. If you have any intention of working with the police, FBI, or other agencies; or if you publically condemn anti-fascists who break the law: don’t call yourself an anti-fascist. The cops will be Trump supporters; do not collaborate with them.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Humor Comics
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Judas Priest.
    nancy pelosi who is responsible for a lot of the fascist violence is now saying they have gone to far, but of course took no responsibility.
    Why someone has not taken this useless cow to court is beyond me.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^hilarious^^^ 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    ElJimboElJimbo Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Dark Humor Comics
    Where's the panel where they take Slur down?

https://youtu.be/vKXZCbpYgSo

¡Prefiero morir de pie que vivir siempre arrodillado! -General Zapata
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK @jlmarta. This one's for you. Very trivial.  

Speaking of made-up stuff. 

Does everybody know what the term "golden birthday" means? I did not. I kept seeing  posts by my friends on facebook that their children were celebrating their golden birthday and just so happens most of the kids were young adults so at first I assumed they were turning 18 or 21 or something significant. Nope. It's a simple coincidence. A made-up milestone. Example, If you're turning 29 and your birthday is on the 29th of the month, it's your "golden" birthday. Apparently it's worth making a big deal out of it. Makes zero sense to me. Seems like a stupid participation trophy. They made up this BS milestone WAY to late for me to celebrate mine, ha!
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We can always look forward to triple golden, unless you were born on the 1st. Does it come with a "Golden Ticket"?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Ok, for all you pervs. golden shower. Just thought I'd go ahead and troll. 
  • Options
    So, anyone who is not White or Straight, is Wrong?

Isa 56

https://youtu.be/vPkOKED3u58

Mt 19:12

https://youtu.be/RdMoz7KctaM

• Options

Death threat against mosquito gets guy's Twitter account permanently frozen

• Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    OK @jlmarta. This one's for you. Very trivial.  

Speaking of made-up stuff. 

Does everybody know what the term "golden birthday" means? I did not. I kept seeing  posts by my friends on facebook that their children were celebrating their golden birthday and just so happens most of the kids were young adults so at first I assumed they were turning 18 or 21 or something significant. Nope. It's a simple coincidence. A made-up milestone. Example, If you're turning 29 and your birthday is on the 29th of the month, it's your "golden" birthday. Apparently it's worth making a big deal out of it. Makes zero sense to me. Seems like a stupid participation trophy. They made up this BS milestone WAY to late for me to celebrate mine, ha!

My grandfather told me about it shortly before my 8th birthday (born April 8th), never said why it was a "Golden" Birthday or what significance it should hold. But he made a big deal out of it. My only memory is it was the first Birthday after my mother moved me and her to FL and my Dad wasn't there. Really Golden.
  • Options
    Sure, Ignore me, but you can't Ignore the Problem. You can't sweep it under the rug and hope it'll go away. You can't turn a blind eye to the actions of your ancestors and belittle the reverberations that are still felt today. I've 'exaggerated' and 'embelished' Facts, right?  Yet you still perpetuate a system that favors the Whites (especially if they're Rich). All the hate comes out as soon as the person in charge is one of your own.

https://youtu.be/vThYwK4aanc

Files indicate there are only ~3600 members of the KKK? How many neo-nazis are there? How many in the Aryan nation (prison gang)? How many other white supremacist hate groups are there?

https://youtu.be/Yhk5P1XTRnY

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    So, it seems that the "ruleZ" are:

1)  If a white person disagrees with a black, brown, yellow, or red person, the white person is a racist.  Intellectual content is irrelevant.

2)  If a black, red, brown, or yellow person is racist towards a white person, that's OK, "they" deserve it.  After all, they had "white privilege" going for them, right?  There have never been ANY poor, down-trodden, enslaved, abused, or starving white people.  NEVER happened.

How'm I doing so far?

Anyone on this planet who thinks that their ancestors didn't do some horrible sh*t at some time, is seriously deluded.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    So, it seems that the "ruleZ" are:

1)  If a white person disagrees with a black, brown, yellow, or red person, the white person is a racist.  Intellectual content is irrelevant.

2)  If a black, red, brown, or yellow person is racist towards a white person, that's OK, "they" deserve it.  After all, they had "white privilege" going for them, right?  There have never been ANY poor, down-trodden, enslaved, abused, or starving white people.  NEVER happened.

How'm I doing so far?

Anyone on this planet who thinks that their ancestors didn't do some horrible sh*t at some time, is seriously deluded.  
    What disagreement? Ain't none of you presented a reasonable case. All you've done is cast aspersions at other people's argument.

If there's ever been "ANY poor, down-trodden, enslaved, abused or starving white people", then they were probably made so by Other white people. Like the Irish, Italians, Spanish, French...

https://youtu.be/qXjxTXZGJX4

https://youtu.be/ZD0BcQTIr4c

Post edited by ElJimbo on
  • Options
    I wasn't gonna.....but I changed my mind.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5

• Options
    edited August 2017
    That's hilarious. @ElJimbo

So, you're Hispanic?  Are you still angry with those black Africans for invading Spain, and enslaving the world's first novelist, Miguel de Cervantes?  Chained him to an oar in a galley. 

This is just like your comedian who wanted to time travel and get the African leaders to do all these things to the horrible whiteys in Europe.  And you still don't seem to understand, they did all those things, really.

In my Mom's family, there was always the story that they were descended from Robert the Bruce, King of Scotland.  She had a swab done, DNA, turns out it was true.  Of course, the rest of the story is that the family was robbed by the English, sent to Ireland, eventually placed in the same chains and slave ships as the African slaves later were, and ended up in America being whipped with the same whips.  So, if someone is of African descent, robbed of their homeland and enslaved by the English, that person and I have a LOT in common, much more than I would have with the royalty that enslaved my ancestors.
    But, my skin is white, so any abuse that befalls me is my fault.  Like those black guys who knocked me down and kicked me until their feet hurt too much to kick anymore, because my skin is white.
    And, unlike you, I still don't feel that gives me right to feel hatred toward all black people.  

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    I don't get where you come off saying that I hate white people. If I said something that can be constryed in that manner, point it out and I'll apologize.

My point is that white people seem to have the specific problem of not acknowledging how they've treated Blacks, Browns, Reds, Yellows. You yourselves are trying to Justify it instead of admitting it was Wrong.
     Those black kids that beat you are a result of the problem, not the problem itself.

And we've already discussed the sordid history of slavery.
  • Options
    I'm well aware of my own family history, as well. One of my great-grandparents was a Spanish Moor, one of my grandmas was Mulatta (Puerto Rico, slave triangle anyone?). Most anything a non-white has done to a white, was done by a white first. I neither excuse, nor pardon that. But I will give you an example.

Scalping was a white-man's invention. Bounties were paod on dead natives and scalps were proof of a kill.
  • Options
    Stubble said:
    Spoils of tribal wars, that's Universal. Like cannibalism. Not Genocide, per se.
  • Options
    ElJimbo said:

My point is that white people seem to have the specific problem of not acknowledging how they've treated Blacks, Browns, Reds, Yellows. You yourselves are trying to Justify it instead of admitting it was Wrong.

You're kidding, right?  Or have you not been privy to American Journalism for the last 65 years or so?

• Options
    You're kidding, right?  Or have you not been privy to American Journalism for the last 65 years or so?

I'd be one to say that the Media is a Joke. They can't be taken seriously, let alone with a grain o' salt. They lie. When they do cover the truth, it's buried under a lot of BS. Wanna know why? Follow the money. I speak from my own experiences.

https://youtu.be/ZPHSXUS0_1c

https://youtu.be/V9XeyBd_IuA

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Hollywood dribble??...GTFO.  You're a joke with the antifa and racists agenda.  Anyone can live centuries in the past....you are a smudge on this community of brothers. 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Hollywood dribble.....@elljimbo;  GTFO....
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?