Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CNN and FOX news? In collaboration?
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Why not the Illuminati controls them all.   :D or is it the lizard people, I can’t keep up
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    Why not the Illuminati controls them all.   :D or is it the lizard people, I can’t keep up
  • Options
    Think about this: Someone at CNN thought it would be a great idea to suggest people who don’t trust CNN are either brainwashed or just plain stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/25/tammy-bruce-cnns-latest-desperate-to-hammer-trump-is-mind-boggling.html

Can everyone at cnn shun everyone at cnn like everyone at cnn is shunning ratchet madcow?
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    You haven't tried the crispy version of KFC?
    I wish they had a crispy version of the original recipe. I prefer the original but I like mine more crispy. Caught between a rock and a hard place. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://gizmodo.com/us-air-force-tweets-santa-isnt-real-1819862553

Wednesday, the United States Air Force publicly denied the existence of Santa Claus,

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    https://gizmodo.com/us-air-force-tweets-santa-isnt-real-1819862553

Wednesday, the United States Air Force publicly denied the existence of Santa Claus,

What's even more stupid is the posts about it.
    It gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling about the state of our nation.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Hillary Clinton Is Right: We Must Get To The Bottom Of Russian Influence Buying, Especially Hers

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/10/26/hillary-clinton-right-we-must-get-bottom-russian-influence-buying-especially-hers

You have to love it. Everything "she" said is true, only it is true about her and her family and minions. Don't worry obozo there is plenty for you too. How did people so corrupt get as far as they did. But it is too freakin late, they have the "minds" of our kids firmly in their control.
  • Options

• Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Hillary Clinton Is Right: We Must Get To The Bottom Of Russian Influence Buying, Especially Hers

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/10/26/hillary-clinton-right-we-must-get-bottom-russian-influence-buying-especially-hers

You have to love it. Everything "she" said is true, only it is true about her and her family and minions. Don't worry obozo there is plenty for you too. How did people so corrupt get as far as they did. But it is too freakin late, they have the "minds" of our kids firmly in their control.
    You mean Killary isn't one of the people? I mean she has a rapist husband who's "victims" she said were insane liars and even threatened a few, yet she stands with all women against anyone who could be sexually assaulted. I smell a double standard here....
  • Options
    George Washington's Church Says Plaque Honoring First President Must Come Down

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down

I don't know about the rest of you but I am starting to wonder just what drugs snowflake, xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx are on.
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    George Washington's Church Says Plaque Honoring First President Must Come Down

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/28/george-washington-church-plaque-honoring-first-president-must-come-down

I don't know about the rest of you but I am starting to wonder just what drugs snowflake, xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxx are on.
    When I first read this, I thought, "It has to be a joke."
    When does it end? Where do they stop?
    It's gotten to the point that you don't want to talk about race, if it's a he or she or even the age of a person.
    That's discrimination, you know.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Armageddon via imaginary planet has been pushed back — yet again — to November

So this guy is the only one who knows this and no one else has the information he does?
    A magical planet will just appear? 
    I suppose unicorns and leprechauns will appear too?

Don't get me wrong, I've seen some strange things and heard some far fetched stories that turned out to be true, but the appearance of a planet without someone noticing is kind of stretching it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Kind of interested in what they have going.

Tesla delivers solar power to Puerto Rico hospital

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vah-Jay-Jay Beer.

Seriously. The blond ale is made with culters from a *ahem* blond girl. And so on...

You can even have them custom made from your wife...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    hitchBOT

A couple years ago a robot was created to hitchhike around the world entirely off the kindness of strangers. I made it all across Canada, was sent to explore all of Germany, then it was sent to the Netherlands. All very successful with lots of cool pictures. It traveled more than 15000 miles without a hitch.

Then they tried America, and it made it a grand total of 300 miles before being vandalized, dismantled, and left in an alley in Philadelphia...

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    The radio show I listen to in the mornings was talking about a US Weekly article. Celebrity aliases used for checking into hotels. Apparently Michael Vick’s alias is Ron Mexico.  :D
  • Options
    Liberal FRUITCAKE OF THE YEAR award goes to Jessie Daniels, a professor of sociology at Hunter College in New York 

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/having-white-nuclear-family-promotes-white-supremacy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.html

This the most absurd "thesis", brain fart, had way too many drugs. ain't gettin any, notice me, dumb blonde statements anyone could make. Had to choose between this story and another fruitcake insisting the decomposing woman's body in his closet was a blow up doll.  
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    jd50ae said:
    Liberal FRUITCAKE OF THE YEAR award goes to Jessie Daniels, a professor of sociology at Hunter College in New York 

Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/having-white-nuclear-family-promotes-white-supremacy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.html

This the most absurd "thesis", brain fart, had way too many drugs. ain't gettin any, notice me, dumb blonde statements anyone could make. Had to choose between this story and another fruitcake insisting the decomposing woman's body in his closet was a blow up doll.  
    I want to apologize to all the minorities for owning a house. My bad.

Image result for south park were sorry gif

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    No flashy headline, just painful reality.  The "improved" version of the ACA, thanks to Trump and the Republicans, will now cost not only my wife's Social Security check, but mine as well. 

All of it.

Both of them.

But, I'm sure it's improved for all the insurance executives who'll receive our checks as a small part of their incredibly huge yearly bonuses, in which they'll collect more $ each year than most working people make in their lifetimes.

"It's gonna be GREAT!!"
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No flashy headline, just painful reality.  The "improved" version of the ACA, thanks to Trump and the Republicans, will now cost not only my wife's Social Security check, but mine as well. 

All of it.

Both of them.

But, I'm sure it's improved for all the insurance executives who'll receive our checks as a small part of their incredibly huge yearly bonuses, in which they'll collect more $ each year than most working people make in their lifetimes.

"It's gonna be GREAT!!"

What? You're kidding me. I thought they were going to repeal that steaming pile of horse manure. What happened to that idea? Didn't someone win an election on that pledge?

wondering tho...
    If you & the wife are on SS, Amos... how come you aren't you on Medicare?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Couple years to go.  We're going to be OK until then, but we could have been considerably better the way it was.  It's not worth going back to work for me, which is a long and strange story I won't tell here.  Considering our various injuries, etc., we probably could have gone a disability route, but that's not us. 

All in all, health care insurance is why SS is necessary for us.  Hers was paying for it, I wasn't going to apply yet, but now I'll pretty much have to.  Just can't afford to pay hundreds per week for plans that won't do anything for us until we've spent >5k.

I just don't get how guys who ran on getting rid of this, or improving it at the least, consider what's happening as an improvement.
    Post edited by Amos_Umwhat on
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    DNC: White men shouldn't apply for tech jobs

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/01/dnc-white-men-shouldnt-apply-for-tech-jobs.html

Well Well Well, I guess the dnc has finally made it perfectly clear.....
  • Options
    Couple years to go.  We're going to be OK until then, but we could have been considerably better the way it was.  It's not worth going back to work for me, which is a long and strange story I won't tell here.  Considering our various injuries, etc., we probably could have gone a disability route, but that's not us. 

All in all, health care insurance is why SS is necessary for us.  Hers was paying for it, I wasn't going to apply yet, but now I'll pretty much have to.  Just can't afford to pay hundreds per week for plans that won't do anything for us until we've spent >5k.

I just don't get how guys who ran on getting rid of this, or improving it at the least, consider what's happening as an improvement.
    Being on welfare after the tornado took everything was the most humiliating thing I have ever done. We already had SS in court and it was almost a year before we got to a judge. It took him maybe 5 minutes to see it in our favor. It was the retroactive payment that saved our arses.
    We were put on medicare immediately. There is no way we could have survived without it.