Home Non Cigar Related
Options

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelosi says cutting the grass will make the border more secure.
  • Options
    Well Well Well

It appears that both feinstein and pelosi are soon to be history. Their own party's are turning on them. What took them so long? And what about chuckie glasses and muddled waters?
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    pelosi says cutting the grass will make the border more secure.

And raise the value of the property, too.  ;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Not sure how to post this fb video but it was only five seconds anyway.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just got these in at my local gas station 
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/levis-wants-lasers-not-people-to-rip-your-jeans-1519740001?mod=e2fb

Thanks, but I wear out my jeans the old fashioned way. "Distressed" fashion statements are a sad testament about what we have become.
  • Options
    Need anymore proof......

Massachusetts teen allegedly punched father in texting dispute, police say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/27/massachusetts-teen-allegedly-punched-father-in-texting-dispute-police-say.html
  • Options
    Sad.
    BTW, that restaurant is about 5 miles down the road from my home. 
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The only injury reported was a student who hurt their ankle running during the evacuation of Dalton High School."

No one with a lick of sense is saying forcibly arm all teachers. But multiple school districts in multiple states have armed teachers already and if the notably anti gun media can't dig up a better story than this, I'd say the practice is working just fine
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    It's not a hardware problem. SetIt's a character problem. 

With 22,000 gun regs on the books already, don't pretend reg number 22,001 is gonna be the straw that breaks this camel's back.

With 300 million firearms of every description, don't pretend bump stocks are the culprit.

It's a character problem. No one wants to address that.

When media is appointed moral arbiter, here is what you get: garbage in, garbage out.

Thank you!
  • Options
    webmost said:
    It's not a hardware problem. SetIt's a character problem. 

With 22,000 gun regs on the books already, don't pretend reg number 22,001 is gonna be the straw that breaks this camel's back.

With 300 million firearms of every description, don't pretend bump stocks are the culprit.

It's a character problem. No one wants to address that.

When media is appointed moral arbiter, here is what you get: garbage in, garbage out.

Thank you!

And the character problem is only going to get worse. Until "parents" and "teachers" get back to being parents and teachers it will spread. And the media has got to quit praising the bad and the ugly and start praising the good. Anti-heros who are nothing but drug dealers who get even with someone who ripped them off is not a good example.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2018

"The Rev. Sean Moon, who leads the church, ... is the son of the late Rev. Sun Myung Moon."

Post edited by webmost on

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I went online rifle shopping today and every damn AR rifle and pistol were out of stock! Hell even most popular Glocks were sold out! 

Makes me wonder how much stock all the politicians, news anchors, etc. have invested in the firearms business? Bet their all making a killing right now!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    So I went online rifle shopping today and every damn AR rifle and pistol were out of stock! Hell even most popular Glocks were sold out! 

Makes me wonder how much stock all the politicians, news anchors, etc. have invested in the firearms business? Bet their all making a killing right now!

DING DING DING DING

Barrack Obama and Hilary Clinton were/are the best guns salespeople we have ever had.

Of course the things Donald Trump said the other day sure have not helped.

What people fail to realize is that there was a reason that meeting was broadcast. Now that he said those things publically he can now just blame congress and the senate and make himself look good.  It has also made the left quiet down a little.

We all know laws are not changed over night like the school kids are being coached to say.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    The new ‘Death Wish’ movie is sure to create a huge conversation on gun violence -- and it won't be pretty

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/02/new-death-wish-movie-is-sure-to-create-huge-conversation-on-gun-violence-and-it-wont-be-pretty.html

This has nothing to do with school shootings. But it is really bad timing.
  • Options
    Buckle up, middle class tax payers, this isn't getting any better:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-steel-tariffs-plan-rattles-gop-lawmakers-1519992001?mod=e2fb

"“The president is proposing a massive tax increase on American families,” said Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican. “You’d expect a policy this bad from a leftist administration, not a supposedly Republican one.”"
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    TX98Z28 said:

DING DING DING DING

Barrack Obama and Hilary Clinton were/are the best guns salespeople we have ever had.

Of course the things Donald Trump said the other day sure have not helped.

What people fail to realize is that there was a reason that meeting was broadcast. Now that he said those things publically he can now just blame congress and the senate and make himself look good.  It has also made the left quiet down a little.

We all know laws are not changed over night like the school kids are being coached to say.

Obama had me buying like there was no tomorrow lol, then my FFL guy told me the truth lol
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I guess those $12.00/hour burger jobs will be less and less.
    They got what they wanted, didn't they?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.