Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    Had to look up "pulaski " looks like a sharp version of my "grubhoe". Maybe the same but mine is dull and heavier.

Oh thank goodness! I was thinking "well, what you do with YOUR pulaski is your business, but..."

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

After finishing the Bob's Burger movie we started The new season of What We Did In The Shadows and had to stop when the dog got sprayed in the face by a skunk. It was my turn to deodorize the dog.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome not for the skunk but the movie how was it

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great way to start the day off..

• Options

@Rdp77 said:

Oh gosh

• Options

@Jrflickster said:
    Awesome not for the skunk but the movie how was it

Pretty good, worth watching and funny, one of the few musicals I enjoy.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

How did it taste?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm on dipsaluscious vacation! In a few hours I'll be spending my time smoking cigars, eating grilled meat and drinking fruit punch daiquiris.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,715 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    I'm on dipsaluscious vacation! In a few hours I'll be spending my time smoking cigars, eating grilled meat and drinking fruit punch daiquiris.

Quick! Somebody send this guy some umbrellas!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@ShawnOL said:

@Rdp77 said:

How did it taste?

Dog took of with it before I got a chance.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

One main road from here to Valdez (where the salmon be) and 20 miles of it washed out Monday night. The quick detour goes through Tok & adds 150 miles to the one way trip.

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

use the keyboard, alt and arrow key, don't even have to reach for the mouse.> @peter4jc said:

The 'forward' and 'back' buttons on the side of my mouse, used for navigating websites stopped working today for some reason. I'm already down to only four seconds of waiting to 'go back' before I realize I have to go up to the back arrow and click it. Maybe tomorrow I can get it down to two seconds.

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    use the keyboard, alt and arrow key, don't even have to reach for the mouse.> @peter4jc said:

The 'forward' and 'back' buttons on the side of my mouse, used for navigating websites stopped working today for some reason. I'm already down to only four seconds of waiting to 'go back' before I realize I have to go up to the back arrow and click it. Maybe tomorrow I can get it down to two seconds.

Yeah, but you need the mouse to click the next thread to read.

There's a really good extension I've used for years called Mouse Gestures. You click/hold the right mouse button and drag in various directions for a number of actions. Left/right swipe go forward/back in a website. Up and right or left switches tabs. Down and right closes a tab. And so on. But I still like my mouse buttons and am hoping when I turn the computer on tomorrow it'll go back to normal.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@silvermouse said:

There's a really good extension I've used for years called Mouse Gestures. You click/hold the right mouse button and drag in various directions for a number of actions. Left/right swipe go forward/back in a website. Up and right or left switches tabs. Down and right closes a tab. And so on. But I still like my mouse buttons and am hoping when I turn the computer on tomorrow it'll go back to normal.

Change the batteries

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

@IndustMech said:

@peter4jc said:

@silvermouse said:

Change the batteries

It's not wireless. Rebooting this morning didn't help. I'll learn to live without.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@IndustMech said:

@peter4jc said:

@silvermouse said:

Change the batteries

It's not wireless. Rebooting this morning didn't help. I'll learn to live without.

Try a different USB port

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

I discovered today that my electric dryer and ac unit are on the same circuit breaker.... can't believe I've never had an issue before today.

• Options

That their will get a two for one😂

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,652 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    I discovered today that my electric dryer and ac unit are on the same circuit breaker.... can't believe I've never had an issue before today.

low voltage? line was 117,4 here, all the summer folk runniing their electric dryers and ac units, lol.

• Options

My liquor store plans to have my favorite umbrella beer back in stock tomorrow oso brewing infectious groove

• Options
    edited July 2022

B.Y.O.U.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

What was supposed to be -15 degrees was +15 degrees! Easy fix, but kind of scary for a minute! -5 now!

• Options
    edited July 2022

Trying to relax in the back seat of a well packed car while my son takes the wheel for a while.