Home Non Cigar Related
Options

"Protests"

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭✭✭

I love that.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/QQ3_AJ5Ysx0

I doubt many will listen to all of his message, but it’s well crafted.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^Tyler what if the world was perfect...then the world wouldn't work.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

The left is already making threats if
    Ginzberg is replaced.

• Options
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it seems that only 2 police officers were shot during the mostly peaceful protests in Louisville KY. One of them was black, I guess BLM will be upset about that.

Or not.

Interestingly, the list of charges I read being levied against the shooter did not include attempted murder. I can't imagine why not.

Actually, yes I can.

(Hint: the answer's institutional racism)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

I watched 4 hours of a live stream protest in louisville(?) yesterday. I thought it was a BLM protest. I guess it was a white who knows protest. Being led around like animals on a leash. Will say the cops were on top of it.

• Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now they're throwing chemicals at police. I'm so glad I'm retired. I would be indicted.

• Options

I wonder if they will protest deadhead being checked for drugs and earphones.
    Tomorrow should be interesting.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

Oh look, they're rioting in Portland!

What? That's not news?

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

@Amos_Umwhat said:

What? That's not news?

Let’s celebrate by burning down some businesses!
    Go figure!

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

What? That's not news?

I saw a couple tweets about that but I haven't actually seen any news stories. Apparently they called out the national guard to shut it down? If so that's hilarious. Gotta wait until after you get their vote to care about law and order.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited December 2020

A beautiful young blonde woman, ICU nurse Caitlyn Kaufmann, was gunned down on her way to work a few days ago in Nashville TN.

They've caught the killer, a young black man, with the murder weapon. He's confessed to the crime, while giving no further explanation. He did not know the victim.

There was only one funeral.

She didn't drop any suspicious white powder packets.

There was no gold casket.

There were no protests.

Al Sharpton did not make an appearance.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

And the reason he killed her is?
    I sure couldn't find on

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

He has not been charged with a hate crime.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭

His name Dindoo Nuffin?

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, unbelievable

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

Surprised they didn't get the tear gas and rubber bullets.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

They didn't want that kind of scene playing out on tv.

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

Actually they did get gassed several times and one stupid girl got a real bullet while climbing through a window of the capital.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    The protest was mostly peaceful.

Actually surprised it wasn't an armed protest.

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.