Home Non Cigar Related
Options

"Protests"

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-lightfoot-defends-ban-protesters-on-her-block-citing-right-to-safety

Don't you just love democrats.
    The heck with everyone else they don't have rights.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jd50ae said:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-lightfoot-defends-ban-protesters-on-her-block-citing-right-to-safety

Don't you just love democrats.
    The heck with everyone else they don't have rights.

It's ok to protest, riot and loot, but not in MY neighborhood.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best chyron of the year.

Who writes these at CNN?
    How did ze get so cornfused?
    Did zir mother drop zir on zirs head?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭

The world is full of disenfranchised youths, met this kid this afternoon who had a job before the pandemic, now unemployed yet no benefits, ( still haven't been paid for my brief unemployment). This dude would riot if there was an opportunity in Yuma

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options

Saw this today

• Options

• Options
    edited September 2020

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-police-looting-suspects-surveillance-video-store

I am confused. Since when does protest equal a bunch of animals looting.
    We use to shoot looters......didn't we?

• Options

We still should.

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

We still can. Might have some legal fees but it sends a strong message.
    Looter: “Hell yeah free stuff!”
    Other Looter: “ Nah man, remember what happened to Tyrone? Let’s just go home and not be get shot like criminals.”

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s coming

• Options

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^Crazy how these morons think the first amendment gives them the right to harass and inconvenience others. One time they will corner the wrong person and find themselves dead

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

Well, if it happens enough times.......

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

This generation of protesters have no job, they don't go to school and think yelling and screaming is getting things done. I believe Mr and Mrs average Anerican are getting sick of it. The left is figuring that out, hence, Bidens commercial saying rioting and looting is wrong. About the only truth he speaks
    The protesters soon will learn that Americans will only take so much

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

The protesters soon will learn that Russians will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Chinese will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Cubans will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Venezuelans will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Cambodians will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Germans will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Spaniards will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that Italians will only take so much
    The protesters soon will learn that insert dullards here will only take so much

Any clue quite yet exactly how much is so much?

• Options

You're starting to see people shooting them.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Diver43 said:
    This generation of protesters have no job, they don't go to school and think yelling and screaming is getting things done. I believe Mr and Mrs average Anerican are getting sick of it. The left is figuring that out, hence, Bidens commercial saying rioting and looting is wrong. About the only truth he speaks

I know people who are just drooling at the mouth hoping they’ll get cornered. But this isn’t a place where it’s likely.

• Options

• Options
    edited September 2020