Home Non Cigar Related
Options

"Protests"

Comments

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭

The media tells us that secret Federal police are indiscriminately arresting people off the streets of Portland.
    LIES and made up stories. Federal Agents are arresting identified criminals

https://youtu.be/2AJJsnmtM9k

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's the ways you stop rumors and lies, with the truth! May God bless your people and stay safe. There are people in this country who care.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options

The body cam footage is finally out.

https://youtu.be/YPSwqp5fdIw

Does this prove what you have been told happened?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:
    The body cam footage is finally out.

https://youtu.be/YPSwqp5fdIw

Does this prove what you have been told happened?

Yep just as I thought he was already over dosing on the intoxicating amount of fentanyl and methamphetamine combo found in his system. The meth explains the erratic behavior, and the fentanyl suppressing the respiratory system before he was put on the ground. "I can't breath" before he was kneeled on by the officer. He was so high he couldn't even tell the officers "I'm on drugs, I think I'm overdosing and need medical assistance" but I didn't hear if they asked him or not if he was on drugs or needed medical assistance.

Speedball...never a good combo or outcome.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

Prediction: A year or two hence, a jury will take one look at this and say "No way we can convict this officer"... then the riots will start all over again.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

If someone can't breathe, can they usually clearly say I can't breathe?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:
    If someone can't breathe, can they usually clearly say I can't breathe?

People having panic attacks routinely scream "I can't breathe!" loudly. In those cases, they've hyperventilated off too much carbon dioxide and the little group of cells that senses rise in CO2 and "tells" you to breathe stops telling them to breathe. The subjective conscious mind perceives this as an inability to breathe, hence the panic. Having them breathe in and out from a paper bag restores the CO2 level, and the panic ceases.

I don't think the knee to the neck approach would be therapeutic.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

@webmost said:
    Prediction: A year or two hence, a jury will take one look at this and say "No way we can convict this officer"... then the riots will start all over again.

With this body cam video the most Officer Chavin could see is excessive force for kneeling on his neck. His legal defense team is going to tear into the toxicology report and this video isn't helping the Prosecuting team any.

All of this could have been avoided if George would have just followed the officers lawful orders...he clearly doesn't have a fvcking clue how to act or behave while being pulled over and probably would be alive today if he did. Again we know he was intoxicated on drugs during the time of his death so he could very well have been having complications from them, not just the knee to the neck.

Step 1. Obey all Lawful orders from a Law Enforcement Officer while being pulled over
    Step 2. Pull over, turn on hazard lights, turn vehicle off (can leave on though if hot)
    Step 3. Have your Drivers License and Proof of financial responsibility ready
    Step 4. Roll down the window
    Step 5. Put both hands on the steering wheel and wait for the Officer to come to the window or tell you what to do for his/her or everyones safety. I'd prefer to actually be out of the vehicle away from the road if pulled over on a major highway etc.

Where did I get the steps for being pulled over from? A Retired Police Chief of Houston and the only step George followed was pulling if he wasn't already, after that...

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

Amos, you lied thru your teeth. No way you hit a ton on a Hardley Ableson in 1991.

• Options
    edited August 2020

@webmost said:
    Amos, you lied thru your teeth. No way you hit a ton on a Hardley Ableson in 1991.

FXR, Andrews Cams, Screamin' Eagle Carb, K&N filter, Jacobs ignition, Supertrapp tuned exhaust, laid down behind the fly-screen. Mighta been going downhill just a little, too.

Post edited by Amos_Umwhat on
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

What a great term.
    Mostly peaceful.
    I wish I would have known that term in my younger years.
    Yes officer, it was a fight, but it was mostly peaceful.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    edited August 2020

So, I'm told that somewhere some thug (black) shot a 5 year old (black) riding his bicycle. Shot him in the head while he was playing.

BLM, Where's the outrage?

BLM, Where are the protesters?

BLM, Where's his gold casket?

BLM, Where's his 4 funerals?

BLM, Are you only concerned about people with known criminal history?

BLM, Where are all the Congress Critters?

BLM, Where are all the Hollywood Stars?

BLM, That kid never held a pregnant woman hostage at gunpoint, not worth your time or attention?

BLM, What's wrong? No Fentanyl or Methamphetamine in the 5 year old's system?

WTF? I guess 5 year old Black Lives just don't matter, to BLM.

• Options
    edited August 2020

@Amos_Umwhat
    It proves the political agenda of that group.
    It isn't about the life taken, it is what they can politically use as propaganda.

BLM, the corporation, only has a political agenda. That's it. Nothing more.
    One only needs to research it to understand where the money comes from and where it goes.

This country has allowed a hate group to fundamentally ruin it. People now think killing is ok. They are posting on social media that the wrong Trump died, with total disrespect that a man died.

It makes me sick.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    So, I'm told that somewhere some thug (black) shot a 5 year old (black) riding his bicycle. Shot him in the head while he was playing.

BLM, That kid never held a pregnant woman hostage at gunpoint, not worth your time or attention?

If the boy had been black and the shooter white, there would be more riots across the country. These **** should be OBLM Only Black Lives Matter

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Post edited by TX98Z28 on
  • Options

That was about 10 blocks from the hospital I was at.
    Just makes a person feel all safe
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to carry a gun. :s

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

@0patience said:

That was about 10 blocks from the hospital I was at.
    Just makes a person feel all safe
    I can't imagine why anyone would want to carry a gun. :s

It's only a matter of time before someone or a small group gets fed up and completely loses it in Portland etc. A major mass shooting the result, were talking 100+ dead. It's no different than school shooting's etc, one or a group loses it and kills a bunch of people, and I'm not talking about BLM anarchists losing it... they already clearly have lost it.

• Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Been wondering if the good people of Portland and surrounding areas will finally get fed up with the BS and just go in and start shooting the antifa and BLM criminals. Kinda surprised it hasn't happened already. If the government won't ..........

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

That last one that kicked him in the head needs to be beat half to death and put away, or the alternative that i first thought of. I felt ill after watching that.
    That just came on FOX news as I type this.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:

The 5 year old was white. The shooter was the neighbor.

• Options
    TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was told it occurred in the city where I normally work when we aren't all working at home. I have no idea how close it was to where I work. Only that it was the same city.

• Options

@Rhamlin said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

The 5 year old was white. The shooter was the neighbor.

I may have been misinformed. Word of mouth isn't always reliable. I'm equally pissed off about a white 5 year old being shot, but I believe in racial equality. 5 = 5 to me. Not intended as a question of your beliefs, Ricky. Just saying how I feel.