Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've realized today that sunshine makes stupidity grow. 
    Either that or the stupid people drive more on sunny days.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out here, rain brings out the idiots. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Budget **** at home=no fun
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TN WEATHER. And there ain't enough snow. And there are too many ticks. Running out of ink. Overcooked beef. Burnt coffee. People who abuse animals. People. Politicians. Drug abusers. Drug dealers. Bad over hyped movies. Drunk drivers. Cell phone while driving. No turn signals. Bureaucracies(not as bad in TN). Hard drawing cigars. Trolls. Falling down a lot. Nit pickers. obozo and his minions. Fake charities. Bad gummies. Scoff laws. Poachers. Long lines. Most female shoppers. Loud foul language. Running out of butter or mayo. Bad or indifferent service. Power failures. Bad or unruly kids. Parents who don't care. People who argue both sides. Broken tractor. Being woken up for no reason. Dull knives. There ain't enough room on this forum to keep on listing.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You just killed this thread. Now there's nothing else to list. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a Bronco with a brand new carb that just got tuned and ran fine yesterday and now has a gas leak that causes it to stall. Best part: gotta drop the tank I just filled to fix the leak.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    How about a Bronco with a brand new carb that just got tuned and ran fine yesterday and now has a gas leak that causes it to stall. Best part: gotta drop the tank I just filled to fix the leak.
    This doesn't happen to be a duel tank does it?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    It was at one point. Apparently the reserve tank rusted through so his brother removed it. Now it just has a main tank. 

I found that our the hard way too, the first time I attempted to gas up....

For the record, it is a '69 body, but the engine and a few other components are out of a '77. Just found that out today as well.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    The reason I asked was that the selector valves in the 90s up dual tanks used to fail and allow fuel to pump from one tank to the other.
    I should have caught the "carb" comment.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Yeah, we had an '88 F-250 at the railroad do that a few years ago. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to replace the sending unit while I'm in there because the gas gauge currently doesn't work.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wife or is it me....
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    The wife or is it me....
    ...It'Z.... "I told You So"....dat'Z what I hear anyway.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....And Yes.... it'Z YOU ShiZZ....
  • Options
    I hate Google search anymore.
    It's pretty much useless.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Funny you should mention that. I was just attempting to search for B&Ms in the area I haven't visited. Google keeps bringing up Habeeb tobacco outlets and shiz.
  • Options
    Markwell said:
    Funny you should mention that. I was just attempting to search for B&Ms in the area I haven't visited. Google keeps bringing up Habeeb tobacco outlets and shiz.
    Google no longer brings up the most relevant, but who pays the most for advertising.

It used to be, when Google was good, that it would bring up the most relevant.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    0patience said:
    I hate Google search anymore.
    It's pretty much useless.
    Bing is for p0rn. Everyone knows that. Sheesh.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    I just can't bring myself to use a site called dog pile, but I hear it's better.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dental, and to a lesser extent, eye insurance. It seems absolutely everything dental related is considered optional and not covered. You go in, insurance covers an x-ray, where they tell you you need a root canal and a crown. Please pay $1400 up front. You laugh at them and leave. They call you a week later and tell you this really is something you need done. Not according to my insurance it isn't....

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When grown adults don't know how to load a dishwasher 
  • Options
    When grown adults don't know how to load a dishwasher 
    There is a specific way to put dishes in a dishwasher?
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

If you're OCD like me, there is a correct and incorrect way to do anything...my way, and the wrong way :D  

And don't you dare put a dirty, crudded-up dish in the dish washer!
  • Options
    Markwell said:

If you're OCD like me, there is a correct and incorrect way to do anything...my way, and the wrong way :D  

Uhm...
    Don't put a dirty dish in the dish washer??
    So wash it first, then put it in the dish washer?

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Keepz za dishvacher clean, yah.
  • Options
    Markwell said:

I was with you to the end there. 
  • Options
    This is probably why I'm 25 and still single
  • Options
    Drives my Wife nuts when I rearrange the dishes. 
  • Options
    So you guys are saying you are allowed to touch those things in the kitchen?
    I'm not allowed near any of that crap. Not the dishwasher, coffee pot and especially not the stove. 
    Strange.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: