Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Things I Hate

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rule the dishwasher and coffee toys in my kitchen. We all have our night(s) to cook and household chores. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're OCD like me, there is a correct and incorrect way to do anything...my way, and the wrong way D  

And don't you dare put a dirty, crudded-up dish in the dish washer!

Well if it was loaded right the first time then I wouldn't have to go in and fix it. LOL. Yeah makes my wife crazy too.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

I hate that I've been gone for a few months, and the greatest thread ever goes weeks without someone being pissed off about something lol.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fanny packs.... Does that help Dave?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive heard the fanny pack is coming back in style.....maybe I can stuff my rompers and hacky sacks in one.
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget your fidget spinners!

Image result for fidget spinner gif

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    Sobriety
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Sobriety
    Image result for **** sobriety
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate a$$holes at work. 

Got a call cause someone complained cause I didn't answer my phone. Told my manager that the only missed calls I had were on Sunday and since it's my day off, my phone sits on my night stand.
    The person also complained that I didn't answer my personal phone.
    Told them that of they want to pay for my personal phone, I'd treat it like my work phone, but I still probably won't answer it on my day off.

It amazes me how some people think you are supposed to be at their whim.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @0patience

I hate phones. Will not have a cell phone.
    The company I use to work for insisted I have one.
    Went out and got a brochure for the one with the most bells and whistles, and the most expensive at the time. 
    Laid it on my "supervisor's desk, you can buy me this one.
    Never heard another word. 
    When I am off it is my time and the "company" never crossed my mind.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working on the lawn mower 

The older I get the more I hate fixing things or working on the cars.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that I have nothing to hate.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Dropping a Bugatti CEO lighter from less than 3' and having it break.  I really liked this lighter until it broke.  @Bob_Luken persuaded me to fish it out of the trash and try and fix it, he was able to resurrect his which failed in the same way, so there's hope.  
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't do it, buster!!!  I'll find something to hate, just don't send me no more of them turds!  PLEASE!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    These turds are pretty spicy, but they probably don't travel well.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter hates that he's out of Gran Habanos.

:D 
  • Options
    My back surgery on Thursday, arthritis is killing me....
  • Options
    We'll be prayin' for ya, Shizz.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Bigshizza said:
    My back surgery on Thursday, arthritis is killing me....
    Take care big bro.
    We're here for you.
    Not something I would wish on anyone. Remember to do what the docs say and follow everything to the letter.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Let us know if there's anything we can do, Jim.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes on your surgery Jim. Be nice to the nurses.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes.  Just don't get too excited during the sponge bath!  ;-)
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a friend of mine told the male orderly who showed up to install a catheter that he, um, had a rather persistent erection. The orderly just shrugged and said 'not a problem, in fact it makes my job easier'.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Installment #2

maxine waters and other really stupid people. TV shows that use to be escapist and went political. Sport shows that are no longer about sports. Products getting smaller and more expensive at the grocery stores. People who can't talk without cussing. Uneducated experts. Spell checkers that need spell checkers. Ticks. The cost of bacon and beef. Getting a haircut. Cell phones. People who don't show up or are always late. People who post just to start arguments. Ghost writers. Prickly plants. Store bought tomatoes. Running out of Kimchi. House painting. xxxxxxxs. Eye glasses. Sheeple. Items sold out before the sale starts. Okra. 
  • Options
    jd50ae said:
    Installment #2

Okra. 
    Good fried Okra is very hard to find up here, but it's damned good when you find it.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    I love okra but it hates me. Guess this should technically go under "things okra hates" :p
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I remember when we first moved here and we went to Latham's to grab a steak and celebrate. I asked my wife to grab some corn fritters while I was picking out the steak. When we got home I ate a fritter, it was okra. It was a solidly disgusting experience and my wife slept in a tent for a week.
    My grandmother cooked it whenever we visited. 4 of us watched everyone else eat it and I know the other 3 were having the same visions I had. The okra eaters faces were all turning to slime and slipping off their skulls. Oh the horror.......
  • Options
    Okra fritters just sound bad. They need to be lard fried in small medallions to be good.