Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

They make some really quality gutter guards these days Edward. Might be worth looking into.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's buying season.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don’t forget about the crafts, and Taa stuff.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sonic 2 came out on paramount+ today

• Options

Is it worth watching, Jim?

• Options

Definitely worth a watch it was much better than the first one

• Options

Uncharted was worth it
    The Lost city was pretty good

• Options

The Lost City was good for a remake.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

I spent many hours of my youth calculating the best way to position those rolls in order to create the greatest explosion when I hit it with a rock. Especially around age 6, when you can plot up to the point of execution without considering what would happen next. I suppose that had I ever achieved the result I was looking for I'd have probably blown my fingers off.

Actually, I blistered 'em pretty good with a firecracker a couple years later, but my little sister deserves most of the credit for that, I said "Light it right at the very end of the fuse", without specifying which end...

Hmm, those stories may shed some light as to why Calvin & Hobbes is my all time favorite comic.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am sad to read about this, I've always enjoyed his characters and his personality.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

Chris, never knew you had a side job. @Yakster

• Options
    edited May 2022

I've always wanted to be the Yaktical Officer on a starship. Not true, just said that to tie in with the last post. I'm more a Science Officer type.

Enjoyed a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, and coffee this morning while watching a few episodes of Star Trek The Animated Series. Reliving the 70's.

• Options

Lady already sold all but 1 of her dilly beans so trying a couple other things this week

• Options

Went and finally test drove a beautiful truck but it makes me sick thinking about the cost. I have till Monday morning to decide

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Jrflickster said:
    Went and finally test drove a beautiful truck but it makes me sick thinking about the cost. I have till Monday morning to decide

Will it's beauty deter you from using it like a truck?

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options

No absolutely not I'd have the same feelings if it was wt or custom just the cost of everything makes me feel sick 😕

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stick with your Suburban... you'll be glad you did. The longer you put off the nice expensive stuff now, the better you'll be able to afford it down the road. Especially since you have to live in accordance with the Lindsay Principle of Spending Money.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis