Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Post Every Boring Aspect Of Your Mundane Life Thread

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

and now messing around with the controller for the electrics in the camper van. Remember when stuff was controlled with switches instead of 'puters? Hopefully a hard reset will work.

• Options
    d_bladesd_blades Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

If no electrics are working, check the GFCI, kitchen or bath. Don't ask....

Don't let the wife know what you spend on guns, ammo or cigars.

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭✭✭

Moved flats with chard etc outside to harden off. Will plug them into the beds in a few days if it rains.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Them are some YUUUGE pins! 😂😂😂😂

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

This brings such hope for the promise of driverless cars for hire (Uber/Taxi's) that they want to roll out in San Francisco.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lindsay's home so I took the camaro to get booze, dinner and ice cream.

• Options
    Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I think I may need to install some leech line around my house. No trails of water coming down the walls, so it is coming throw the field stone and then seeping through the bottom of the cinder blocks.

We've had some heavy rain the last couple of days, going to last another few as well.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,629 ✭✭✭✭✭

We had that problem, it helped to install diverters for the downspouts.

• Options

Computer fun tonight.

First, for some reason, my Bitdefender protection software decided to max out on disk utilization causing my web searching to slow to a crawl. Finally had to turn off my Wi-Fi on my laptop and wait it out for it to drop down and proceed.

Then I noticed that pages were taking forever to load still, but once the DNS was resolved it was fine, full speed. Looked at my router's DNS settings and my primary DNS is set to 1.1.1.1, "the fastest DNS server in the world, CloudFlare." Well, not fast today so I rotated it down the list using 8.8.8.8 and then 8.8.4.4 and finally 1.1.1.1. That fixed that.

I wonder if whatever DNS wonkiness was going on at CloudFlare was affecting Bitdefender in the first place.

Mischief managed, with a short outage for the family as the router reset to load my new DNS server order.

• Options
    Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,503 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah it is. But who’s the poor schmoe who smoked all those chillin moose? Those things are only great for keeping the mosquitoes down….

I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Options

What some people will do for their art.

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty much all the bands used for this are garbage smokes (my opinion, not under duress). But still a pretty damn cool depiction of Goodman.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

Walter!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis