Home Ratings & Reviews

Top 3 you dont want....in your humi

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
If this has already been thought of and it failed let me know. I thought since there is a top 3 you want to try. That we should have a Three you dont want....in your humi

Basically post 3 sticks in your humi that you dont like or have simply moved past.

everything else would be the same as top 3. Make a trade or send them on their way to whoever jumps on board.

Read, gather, process and discuss. :D

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    i got 3 Acid Kuba Kuba ill probably never touch again, lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    big chunks:
    that was probably the second stick I tried..Liked it alot but revisiting it after having smoked alot of different sticks it was like huffing a Glade plugin
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I have 3 Natural by Drew Estate that I could easily part ways with.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    skweekz:
    are you looking for a trade for these? Let me know what you thinking, my wife would like these, I might be able to get permission to trade lol
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I have 5 Padilla 1948 Edicion Limitada that are destined for nothing more than being handed out to my drunk friends...
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    1) Elite Series Maduro Churchill (thomsux house brand.....almost made me quit cigars after I had barely started them up again!)

2) C'est La Vie Connecticut Robusto (sister site's "house" stick.....meh....gave em to moocher brother-in-law)

3) Partagas Aristrocrat (both that I tried?....not for me, construction/burn issues, no smoke, funky taste.....I have one more that I MIGHT try again someday, just to be SURE I don't like em.)

• firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    1. Gu

2. rk

3. ha

Just say'in
    firetruckguy:
    1. Gu

2. rk

3. ha

Just say'in
    haha, well I think many people like um, maybe you will be able to get rid of them :D
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SWAG
    La Aurora E. Leon (I can't remember it's other designation, and I'll take the Preferidos any day, any time)
    Gotta go with SWAG again, I'd rather smoke a Swisher
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    i got 5er nica libre(Exclusivo 5.5 x 50)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Gurkha sherpa
    1 Oliveros classic
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    deejmemixx:
    skweekz:
    are you looking for a trade for these? Let me know what you thinking, my wife would like these, I might be able to get permission to trade lol
    Not even looking to trade. PM me your address. You can have them.
  • I know I am going to get flamed for this but mine are: MoW PA, MoW Ruination.

Just something about the flavor profile and strength that just does not do it for me.  I have tried numerous times and always put them out early.  Will definitely trade for something if somebody wants.

Jay9Jay9Jay9:

I know I am going to get flamed for this but mine are: MoW PA, MoW Ruination.

Just something about the flavor profile and strength that just does not do it for me.  I have tried numerous times and always put them out early.  Will definitely trade for something if somebody wants.

What are you looking for in trade?
  • Got a few wishlists in the bio, however I would be game for almost anything medium bodied and/or maduro.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Got a few wishlists in the bio, however I would be game for almost anything medium bodied and/or maduro.
    MEE TOO! LOL
    glad to see this is going well so far. And pm back to yaz.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got 3 boxes of behikes that I totally hate. lol Ok I got some backwoods
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    1. 2 Gurkha Spec Ops
    2. Bunch of MoW PAs
    3. Gurkha Widowmaker
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    I got 3 boxes of behikes that I totally hate. lol Ok I got some backwoods
    Also I'll give you 4 dollars per behike
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Got a few wishlists in the bio, however I would be game for almost anything medium bodied and/or maduro.
    Edit: Just did inventory and I have 3 MoW PAs and 2 Ruinations with over a years rest on them ready to go.
    scarlin:
    1. 2 Gurkha Spec Ops
    2. Bunch of MoW PAs
    3. Gurkha Widowmaker
    pm'ed you
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    1. 2 Gurkha Spec Ops
    2. Bunch of MoW PAs
    3. Gurkha Widowmaker

Never mind

• lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    scarlin:
    1. 2 Gurkha Spec Ops
    2. Bunch of MoW PAs
    3. Gurkha Widowmaker
    Pm sent
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:

I know I am going to get flamed for this but mine are: MoW PA, MoW Ruination.

PM Incoming
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Anything in particular you're looking for them?
    Amos Umwhat:
    SWAG
    La Aurora E. Leon (I can't remember it's other designation, and I'll take the Preferidos any day, any time)
    Gotta go with SWAG again, I'd rather smoke a Swisher
    pm'ed you on the swag want to try those out
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Hayblet:
    big chunks:
    Anything in particular you're looking for them?
    well im willing to take anything thats not flavored or "infused", pm me we can work out a deal
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    1. Acid liquid 2.Natural root...its not bad its just my girlfriends dad gave me a lot of them lol 3.punch pita..a couple of them
  • 2 GAR 1 Diesel 1 Airbender