Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Top 3 you dont want....in your humi

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    I've got a partial box of JdN Dark Corojos that got some white mold a few months ago. I segregated them, cleaned them, and reduced their humidity, but the stuff keeps coming back. I'm sick of dealing with them, and I don't smoke the DC enough anymore to just blow through them. If anyone wants them, I'd be willing to trade 'em, heavily, heavily in your favor.
    PM sent
    if this doesn't work out let me know! these are about #5 all time for me :-)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    I've got a partial box of JdN Dark Corojos that got some white mold a few months ago. I segregated them, cleaned them, and reduced their humidity, but the stuff keeps coming back. I'm sick of dealing with them, and I don't smoke the DC enough anymore to just blow through them. If anyone wants them, I'd be willing to trade 'em, heavily, heavily in your favor.
    PM sent
    and back to you sir.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Russ55:
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    PM sent
    and back to you sir.
    likewise
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    PM sent
    and back to you sir.
    likewise
    Todd will smoke those the day he gets em in the mail! lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    BigT06:
    Russ55:
    PM sent
    and back to you sir.
    likewise
    Todd will smoke those the day he gets em in the mail! lol
    Damn straight!
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    1. Gurkha Crest
    2. Cohiba red dot
    3. Rocky Patel autum 2008

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Gaetano7890:
    1. Gurkha Crest 2. Cohiba red dot 3. Rocky Patel autum 2008
    pm'ed you
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    while cleaning our room and packing I found a B&M wine in flavor that is prolly 2 years old, will trade for any ISOM
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    Im in the same boat i have a few Kubas, and Kuba maduros, and a liquid if any one is interested. My gf's dad gave them to me when i first started smoking and they dont seem to be doing the trick for me any more.

PM to you
  • Options
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:

I know I am going to get flamed for this but mine are: MoW PA, MoW Ruination.

Just something about the flavor profile and strength that just does not do it for me.  I have tried numerous times and always put them out early.  Will definitely trade for something if somebody wants.

Still got these available for anybody. Not looking for anything in particular...just something that you would be willing to get rid of in exchange for. Shoot me a PM if interested.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:

I know I am going to get flamed for this but mine are: MoW PA, MoW Ruination.

Just something about the flavor profile and strength that just does not do it for me.  I have tried numerous times and always put them out early.  Will definitely trade for something if somebody wants.

Still got these available for anybody. Not looking for anything in particular...just something that you would be willing to get rid of in exchange for. Shoot me a PM if interested.
    PM to ya
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Well, if you don't want those PAs, I'll take em. PM to you Jay9.
  • Options
    skweeks....back at you! allsmoked up...you are second in line.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    PM sent for the Rui if there are no other takers.
  • Options
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    skweeks....back at you! allsmoked up...you are second in line.
    PM back to you. Thanks!
  • Options
    junk in the trunk bump
  • Options
    as far as this has gone down the pages, everyone must be happy with their humi's :D! That is a good thing
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    as far as this has gone down the pages, everyone must be happy with their humi's :D! That is a good thing

Lol, I have some CAO Brazilia Gol that I just can't get into. I have been trying to smoke these things for a year now. And they just don't set right with me. I have a fiver of these if someone wants to trade for them. Let me know....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Lol, I have some CAO Brazilia Gol that I just can't get into. I have been trying to smoke these things for a year now. And they just don't set right with me. I have a fiver of these if someone wants to trade for them. Let me know....

everytime I see those I think of hairy arm pitted women....
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Now I know what to bomb Rick with ROTF LMAO!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    deejmemixx:
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Now I know what to bomb Rick with ROTF LMAO!!!

Real funny SPACEMAN, your day will come....

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    1) Gurkha park ave maduros (about 4-5 of them) 2) nica libre (2 of them) 3) mold. just kidding.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    I have some CAO Brazilia Gol that I just can't get into. I have been trying to smoke these things for a year now. And they just don't set right with me. I have a fiver of these if someone wants to trade for them. Let me know....

I saw these are Brazilian leaf but is it Mata Fina?
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    jliu:
    1) Gurkha park ave maduros (about 4-5 of them) 2) nica libre (2 of them) 3) mold. just kidding.

pm'ed you about the park ave
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    jliu:

pm'ed you about the park ave
    PM back to ya brother
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    deejmemixx:

Hmmm... I might be interested, PM to you sir!
  • Options
    I have a bunch of Gurkhas I could easily part with if anyone is a fan of them
  • Options
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    I have some CAO Brazilia Gol that I just can't get into. I have been trying to smoke these things for a year now. And they just don't set right with me. I have a fiver of these if someone wants to trade for them. Let me know....

I saw these are Brazilian leaf but is it Mata Fina?

Hey Skweekz, I just notice your comment. No they are not, I can't remember off the top my head what wrapper it is.

• Options
    MessickMessick Posts: 86
    I have some Vegas 3a and padilla black bear.
  • Options
    Messick:
    I have some Vegas 3a and padilla black bear.
    I would be interested in these, never had either