Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Newbs
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Welcome Newbs
    thanks
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Welcome to the New Guys i've missed! (i still feel new here, lol, but this place is great)
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Welcome to the New Guys i've missed! (i still feel new here, lol, but this place is great)
    thank you and yes i agree ive found a nice group of great family minded people. couldnt be happier to enjoy such a great hobby and great company. be nice to meet some of these guys in person and sit down with a nice bottle of brandy and a gar face to face
  • Options
    bdjoe36bdjoe36 Posts: 4
    Hows it going everyone, been buying sticks here for about 2 years and just found the forum. Figured I'd jump in and say hey. I've been smoking cigars for about 2 1/2 years now so I'm still kinda green. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies and imported olive oils.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    To all the newbs I've missed before...(in cheesy, horribly bad Willy Nelson impersonation voice)
    Welcome!
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    bdjoe36:
    Hows it going everyone, been buying sticks here for about 2 years and just found the forum. Figured I'd jump in and say hey. I've been smoking cigars for about 2 1/2 years now so I'm still kinda green. I also enjoy long walks on the beach, puppies and imported olive oils.
    Welcome!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    To all the newbs I've missed before...(in cheesy, horribly bad Willy Nelson impersonation voice)
    Welcome!
    LOL, that's funny! Welcome all!
  • Options
    joe-cooljoe-cool Posts: 4
    Hey guys. Been smoking for 5 years or so and ordering from ccom all the while. Figured I've lurked here long enough and should join in the fun. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to make room for all the cfest sticks...
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    What's going on everyone. I am Jonny from Michigan. Born and raised in Nebraska I move to metro Detroit about 4 years ago. I have been smoking for about 6 years but really got into it about 2 years ago. I enjoy the cigar community and learning about new product.

There is nothing better than blowing up porches. Me and my pal Trident are going to send one out next week. Thanks for letting me join.
  • Options
    Jonnysmokes:
    What's going on everyone. I am Jonny from Michigan. Born and raised in Nebraska I move to metro Detroit about 4 years ago. I have been smoking for about 6 years but really got into it about 2 years ago. I enjoy the cigar community and learning about new product. There is nothing better than blowing up porches. Me and my pal Trident are going to send one out next week. Thanks for letting me join.
    Lol just so you know my porch is screened in. Costs a lot to fix that! Lol welcome to the family bud
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Jonnysmokes:
    What's going on everyone. I am Jonny from Michigan. Born and raised in Nebraska I move to metro Detroit about 4 years ago. I have been smoking for about 6 years but really got into it about 2 years ago. I enjoy the cigar community and learning about new product. There is nothing better than blowing up porches. Me and my pal Trident are going to send one out next week. Thanks for letting me join.
    Lol just so you know my porch is screened in. Costs a lot to fix that! Lol welcome to the family bud
    Appreciate it. Looking forward to hanging out with y'all. Don't worry about your porch. It will make for a nice summer project
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jonnysmokes:
    Alright, another Michigander! If we keep this up, we might actually be able to start some official herfing! Welcome aboard and I'm going to need you to be a little more specific with where you live. Metro Detroit is a little too vague...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Jonnysmokes:
    Alright, another Michigander! If we keep this up, we might actually be able to start some official herfing! Welcome aboard and I'm going to need you to be a little more specific with where you live. Metro Detroit is a little too vague...
    He can't tell you where he lives, he has to use his hand!!! LOL, everyone Ive ever met from Michigan holds up there hand and points to it with the other saying, "I live here"......too funny!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum! Just sayin
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    That's just wrong.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    marineatbn03:
    That's just wrong.
    It's ok. It's not often you find a picture of 2 terrible teams in the same picture. Like i said, I'm from Nebraska image
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the new guys and well I had to take my part so here ya go!!! NUFF SAID!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    welcome to the new guys, and since yall are all doing it, here is my favorite team.

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    NEWBIES to the CCOM forum, break the ice here with a small introduction or something to make you feel a bit comfortable posting on the forum. We now have over 900 members, but less that 10% of them post with any kind of regularity.

So don't be shy just cuz you're new, most of us (if not all ) will welcome you with open arms and be happy to have you as part of the community so long as you are decent and respectful.

Disclaimer: I by no means speak for the community at large, but I've got a hunch that quite a few people would agree with me.

Joe
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bump for noob love
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bump for noob love
    +1

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bump me
  • Options
    ukfanukfan Posts: 6
    I'm new to this and don't really know what I"m doing. I work in law enforcement and work alot with Daniel, Brian, and David.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ukfan:
    I'm new to this and don't really know what I"m doing. I work in law enforcement and work alot with Daniel, Brian, and David.
    Welcome to the forums dude. Stick around here and you'll learn a lot - but beware - if you're not careful, you'll soon find yourself with more cigars than you know what to do with and will have to buy some coolers to store all the sticks.

With that being said, you're in good hands with those guys, all great BOTLs, and they'll keep you on the right track.

This thread is a great place to start LINK CLICK CLICK ... get your feet wet with some trades too and the time will just fly by.
    And be sure to utilize the search function in the top right corner and also beware of your inbox link as well (it doesn't show when you have a new message so you have to check it manually).

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ukfan:
    I got this guy!!!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Stewart!! Welcome aboard, brother!! A big welcome to any new guys I may have missed, too!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    ukfan:
    I got this guy!!!!

HA HA HA HA KABLEWIE>>>>Welcome Stu....
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    ukfan:
    From one brother in law enforcement to another, welcome!!!
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    Howdy. How's it going everyone. Noob here. mmccartneydc told me to join, seems like a cool group of cigar enthusiasts and good people.