Home Non Cigar Related

MMA Junkies in here

1121314151618»

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    bert873 said:
    I missed the fight last night. Hopefully I can find a replay somewhere. I can't wait for the Aldo vs McGregor fight.
    If you have FB, UFC Knockout Art has a replay in their feed now, that's how I saw it.  And yes, can't wait to see how the Aldo vs McGregor fight goes.  A lot of bad blood going into that one...
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    bert873 said:
    I missed the fight last night. Hopefully I can find a replay somewhere. I can't wait for the Aldo vs McGregor fight.
    If you have FB, UFC Knockout Art has a replay in their feed now, that's how I saw it.  And yes, can't wait to see how the Aldo vs McGregor fight goes.  A lot of bad blood going into that one...
    Wow those were some vicious elbows! Who you pulling for in the Aldo vs McGregor? I'm not really sure why I don't like Aldo but for some reason he rubs me the wrong way and I don't like him so I'm pulling for McGregor 
    I'm pulling for McGregor since I like his fighting style. I'm just curious to see if Aldo lets all the trash talk get to him..it has been entertaining to say the least. 
    For those that didn't see it..was it ring rust or altitude? I think both..Velasquez was struggling to breathe after the first round.  Werdum fought a good fight.

http://mmashare.com.2112112.net/f1-f38/velasquez-vs-werdum-t80831.html#p1493997

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the altitude affected a lot of the fighters. There were still some good fights, but the women's bout look like they were also gassed pretty quickly. Cain was very tired early on and I'm sure the cuts above his eye didn't do him any favors; he was pretty thrashed at the end. I'm sure there will be a rematch and we'll know for sure though.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was definitely hurt by the altitude. I think they are going to need a rematch just to settle things.
    Anyone see the fights last night? This turned out to be one of the better cards I've seen in awhile! 

Rory was in bad shape after this fight..hell Robbie was too.

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CvilleE said:
    Anyone see the fights last night? This turned out to be one of the better cards I've seen in awhile! 

Did not buy last night's event but I read where it was an instant classic for sure.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dudes nose is seriously jacked up!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last nights main card was one of the best I have seen.  Robbie Lawler is beast, official scorecard had him losing going into the fifth round, I had it 2-2.  Then in the fifth Robbie showed why he is the champ.  There were couple of flying knee KO's that were brutal as well.  
    Devildog1 said:
    Last nights main card was one of the best I have seen.  Robbie Lawler is beast, official scorecard had him losing going into the fifth round, I had it 2-2.  Then in the fifth Robbie showed why he is the champ.  There were couple of flying knee KO's that were brutal as well.  

Yes, those flying knees were very impressive. Dude was pinned against the fence and laid it on him! 

I also had it 2-2, but in the 4th round I started to see Rory look gased.  It might have been the shots he took, but sure seemed to wear down after his explosion in the 3rd and beginning of the 4th round.

found this pic of them after, in the hospital...true sportsmanship between the two after such a battle.

CvilleE said:

That's not Rory Macdonald in the pic.  Rory doesn't have mustache and it looks nothing like him.  But this is Robbie Lawlers lip after the fight. 
    Devildog1 said:
    CvilleE said:

That's not Rory Macdonald in the pic.  Rory doesn't have mustache and it looks nothing like him.  But this is Robbie Lawlers lip after the fight. 
    Got the pic from a source on FB..must have been a fake, my fault..

but yeah, saw that his lip was in bad shape..Robbie took some hard licks. 
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking at Arlovski's record and had never heard of this guy that beat him. Viacheslav Datsik google him, you won't be dissappointed it hilarious.  :D
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking at Arlovski's record and had never heard of this guy that beat him. Viacheslav Datsik google him, you won't be dissappointed it hilarious.  :D
    Batshit
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    So whose got the hookup on the fight? Can't find it on KAT.
    blutattoo said:
    I have it on my DVR, come on over.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao!!!  He will never be able to find your backwoods a$$!!  O wait, that is a good idea, maybe it will get me out of the dog house with your wife. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    blutattoo said:
    I have it on my DVR, come on over.
    I managed to find it. Great fights. One of the best cards top to bottom that I've seen in awhile. Lawler is a mad man! I've met Chad on a number of occasions and he's an awesome dude so I'm disappointed in the outcome, but with a full training camp he'd be better equipped to defend those shots from Conor. He was totally gassed in the first round without expending much energy. Too bad. 
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Im not a junkie, but that Rhonda girl is HAAAAAWT
    SM0K3Y said:
    Im not a junkie, but that Rhonda girl is HAAAAAWT
    She has constant B***h face.  Now this is a hottie, Michelle "the karate hottie"Waterson, as matter of fact. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    34 seconds.
    That "constant bit.ch face" looks like a million bucks and hits like a man.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rear Naked Choke with Short F****** Arms 

https://youtu.be/cKec1T9l020
    edited January 2016
    Anyone watching the fights tonight, I know it's late, but I just got home from Tampa and trying to catch up on what's going one...

looks like we had an eye pocker tonight...ouch!

Well I had Dillashaw winning, but you can't leave it to the judges. Great fight though!