Home General Discussion

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,545 ✭✭✭✭✭

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL. Bob Luken scared them all off. I speak from personal experience. His "Welcome" blew my tiny humidor out of the water. Perhaps he should be banned from the Welcoming committee. :p
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    :cry: 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop stealing my free fluff posts @Bob_Luken !!!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
    OK I'll stop,.......... Well, I'll try anyway. 
    Bob_Luken said:
    OK I'll stop,.......... Well, I'll try anyway. 

I see your Big Lebowski and,.. raise you,..............tons of Big Lebowski.

Welcome new guys.
    Let's show you around the place. 

• UseAsDirectedUseAsDirected Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, my name is Brent Reichert I'm 29 years old and live in Utah. I picked up smoke cigars more recently and picked up this beauty below for my work. We have around 75 cigars - I work with user jarubla
    "Even a fool has a talent"
    -That one guy
    Welcome to the boards.  Reinforce your mailbox!
    edited November 2015
    ^ Brent is a good dude!

And pay no mind to the crappy analog hygrometer in Brent's windeador pic...we have a calibrated digital in there :)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • breandonobreandono Posts: 4
    Newb here. 30 year old Utahn. Also brought into the fold by jarubla. I've got ~20 cigars at his point with the Starter Kit IV humi. Still learning what I like, but my favorite so far has been the Alec Bradley Prensado. 
    Brendon is also a good dude!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Utes
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone, my name is Brent Reichert I'm 29 years old and live in Utah. I picked up smoke cigars more recently and picked up this beauty below for my work. We have around 75 cigars - I work with user jarubla
    Welcome amigo
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭

breandono said:
    Newb here. 30 year old Utahn. Also brought into the fold by jarubla. I've got ~20 cigars at his point with the Starter Kit IV humi. Still learning what I like, but my favorite so far has been the Alec Bradley Prensado. 
    Hell yeah wtg Jay. Welcome to the forums
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
    A BIG welcome to Brendan and Brent. Great to have you join us.
    Thanks guys :) Happy to be here
    -That one guy
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, Brent and Brendon.
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome new guys
    edited November 2015
    Appreciate the welcome ☺. 
    -That one guy
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the new guys from Utah, (and any others I've missed).  Brent, that is one fine looking piece of cigar storage equipment you've got there.  @jarubla has been a fine BOTL, I'm sure y'all will fit in well.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

welcome to all the new folks!!
    glad you found this little corner of the internet. 

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Ive been AWOL from this tread for quite some time... Im a bad BOTL :-( Welcome aboard all you new folk!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • KenyanbeesKenyanbees Posts: 7
    Ciao a tutti... Italian TOSCANO smoker.... randomly in NY.
    Good forum full of interesting topics...
    Bear with my English... I can assure you my Italian is better B)

Welcome... how's your chicken parm? I love Italian food. My grandmother was sicilian
    -- Winston Churchill