Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Resurrecting the Joke Thread

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    I hate to tell you this Marty, but you've posted on a social media site over 5,000 times :)
    It may be your interpretation of social media (and in a way, you're right) but if you've never tried it try unsubscribing from f*ckbook. If that's not a crock of sh*t I don't know what is. 

And it wouldnt have been so bad, maybe, if I hadn't received a post from someone every thirty seconds or so and most of those were from someone's fifteenth cousin twice removed whom I had never heard of before. Who's got time for that crap?  Certainly not me.....  
    :#
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    I hate to tell you this Marty, but you've posted on a social media site over 5,000 times :)
    Nooooooo don't say that 
    I tell my kids this is cigar media not social media 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    My wife's birthday is next week and she told me she'd be happy as long as I got her something with a lot of diamonds in it. 

She's gonna love this pack of playing cards I got her.
    Better take it back. She was talking about minor league baseball tickets, you dope.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    jgibv said:
    My wife's birthday is next week and she told me she'd be happy as long as I got her something with a lot of diamonds in it. 

She's gonna love this pack of playing cards I got her.
    Better take it back. She was talking about minor league baseball tickets, you dope.
    dag nab it!!!  i wonder if MLB tickets would work. 
    i'll have to call my buddy in cleveland and see if he has any spare tribe tickets.... 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    ^^^ That reminds me of when I was dating my wife...  I couldn't get to first base without a diamond.
    What team did she play for? Poor fella that ain't right lol
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    peter4jc said:
    ^^^ That reminds me of when I was dating my wife...  I couldn't get to first base without a diamond.
    badump bump
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried giving my wife a diamond tile saw blade, it's a diamond ring right? If looks could kill,,,,,,,,
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Some days in my house.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Mexico preparing for Donald Trump:

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Hey, Peter @peter4jc, are you the guy who got this letter?

A firm in Germany ordered coffee from an American firm and while the coffee was enroute a few bags split open making it possile for rats to nest in them. The Germans sent the following letter to the firm in the U.S. :

Schentlemens,

Der last 2 packeches ve got from you of Kaffee vas mit rattschidt 
    gemixt. Der Kaffee maybe gute enuff, but dur ratt turds schboils der taste. Ve did not see der rattschidt in der samples vich you sent us. It takes so much time to pik der ratt schidt from der Kaffee, dat its hardly wart it. Ve order der Kaffee clean and you schipt schidt mixt mit it. 

It vas a mistake ja? Ve like you to ship us der Kaffee in vun sack und der ratt schidt in anudder - den ve mix it to suit our customer.

Write blease if ve should keep der schidt and schip der Kaffee bek, or schip der whole schidden vorks bek.

Ve vant to do right in dis matter, but ve don't like all dis rattschidt 
    bizniss.

Mit much respekts

Karl Gunmenschidt

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <Shudder>

Haven't seen this, but I did hear of a coffee distro from the Dominican Republic that had worms in with the green coffee.  Not one of Peter's distros.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Talk about worms in your coffee:

That's some funny right there!

• Options
    webmost said:

Talk about worms in your coffee:

That's some funny right there!

A box of pooty grabbers. I am sure these will sell out soon. 

This shiit reminds me of

They probably taste just as bad also.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    edited December 2016
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    I think that gal on the left could whip me in a fair fight...   :#
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    I think that gal on the left could whip me in a fair fight...   :#
    At least she could take you three out of four falls!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a second there I thought it was @peter4jc and coffee.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    That there's a micro aggression.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That guy didn't get laid, so that would be a clue right there.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited December 2016

You are old if you have dialed a phone number and didn't quite get the dial all the way around and had to redial the whole number all over again.

You are old if you read the previous one and understood it.

You are old if you ever used your toes to change the channel.

You are old, if you were Dad's remote control for the tv.

You are old if, you were told many times to sit down in the car.

You are old if you wouldn't have been caught wearing a helmet bike riding.

You are old if you kept match books as much for 8 track tapes, as you did for smoking.

You are old if having to turn to channel 56 meant using a different dial on the tv.

You are old if sitting 10 feet from the phone to talk was a luxury, but you had to be careful what the cord got hooked on.

You are old if a belt had multiple uses and children's services never got called.

You are old if you could buy a candy bar, pop and comic book for a dollar and still have change left.

You are old if you went to the store to get cigarettes for your parents with a note from them or you just went to a vending machine to get them.

You are old if a tv show came on and you missed it, because you were out playing and had to wait for it to come on again to watch it.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

You are old if you have dialed a phone number and didn't quite get the dial all the way around and had to redial the whole number all over again.

You are old if you read the previous one and understood it.

You are old if you ever used your toes to change the channel.

You are old, if you were Dad's remote control for the tv.

You are old if, you were told many times to sit down in the car.

You are old if you wouldn't have been caught wearing a helmet bike riding.

You are old if you kept match books as much for 8 track tapes, as you did for smoking.

You are old if having to turn to channel 56 meant using a different dial on the tv.

You are old if sitting 10 feet from the phone to talk was a luxury, but you had to be careful what the cord got hooked on.

You are old if a belt had multiple uses and children's services never got called.

You are old if you could buy a candy bar, pop and comic book for a dollar and still have change left.

You are old if you went to the store to get cigarettes for your parents with a note from them or you just went to a vending machine to get them.

You are old if a tv show came on and you missed it, because you were out playing and had to wait for it to come on again to watch it.

Ticked every box, still won't admit it but evidence is gathering
    A little dirt never hurt