Home General Discussion
Options

What Booze Did You Get Today?

Comments

• Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I love how this thread days after being made is already to nearly 13 pages :D
    It's cold this time of year so I can't smoke as much. Booze keeps me going. I'm jealous of all the people posting in the what did you smoke threads...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    It's cold this time of year so I can't smoke as much. Booze keeps me going. I'm jealous of all the people posting in the what did you smoke threads...
    I can agree with that for sure, only smoke indoors in the winter which means lounge and that's pricey.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    image Thought this would be a better spot for this.
    Nice!
    YUMM
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Yup OL FireRob did good! Wonderin how we got on for so long without it?
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    Nice!
    YUMM
    You guys trying to say this is a must have, haha
  • Options
    :o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Yup OL FireRob did good! Wonderin how we got on for so long without it?
    I know right?!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    Nice!
    YUMM
    You guys trying to say this is a must have, haha
    I know what to do here Andy. You should buy a bottle yourself, then try it out and decide it is not for you, then to ease your heartache I will gallantly come in and offer to house it at my place so you don't have to see it and be reminded of it anymore :) Ain't that big of me? Lmao
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    New addition. image
  • Options
    Enjoy bro, glad it made it safe and hope you enjoy the traveling companions :P
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Drooooooool! Very nice Doug, looking forward to reading your take on the Macallan and heard nothing but great things about the Elijah Craig!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Drooooooool! Very nice Doug, looking forward to reading your take on the Macallan and heard nothing but great things about the Elijah Craig!
    SOLID!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    My first What I got today post and went with a suggested one.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:

I think you will really enjoy that it's a wheated bourbon so it's a bit softer and less in your face, plus it is enjoyable neat or mixed. Enjoy Jimmy and congrats and your first Booze Did You Get post!!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    jimmyv723:

I think you will really enjoy that it's a wheated bourbon so it's a bit softer and less in your face, plus it is enjoyable neat or mixed. Enjoy Jimmy and congrats and your first Booze Did You Get post!!
    Yes!! Very Nice Indeed. Good Pickup!
  • Options
    image Boom
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    image Boom

Someone is making an old fashioned tonight
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    image Boom

Very Nice, curious what's the blend on the private bottling? Is it me or are there more private bottlings of 4r than any other brand. I think private bottlings are pretty cool.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    image Boom

Very Nice, curious what's the blend on the private bottling? Is it me or are there more private bottlings of 4r than any other brand. I think private bottlings are pretty cool.
    Its their 60% corn, 30% rye and 10% barley recipe if I remember correctly. So so good!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    image Boom

Its their 60% corn, 30% rye and 10% barley recipe if I remember correctly. So so good!
    Damn son it should say on the side of the bottle...;o) obsk???
    Also make note of that barrel # not sure how many barrels were in the private botling, If you really like it try to get another.
  • Options
    Owe you guys a few photos

photo 20150115_192938.jpgbr>photo 20150115_192533.jpg
    photo 20150115_165850.jpgphoto 20150115_165334.jpg
    more to come,, hehehe
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    JESUS RUDY
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    JESUS RUDY
    wait a sec I forgot one,,or two
    photo 20150115_165236.jpg
  • Options
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    JESUS RUDY
    You are my hero Rudy. Very nice pick ups, and I know it should say on the bottle but I kid you not it doesn't. Gone over every square mm of it and it doesn't. I got that mashbill from the owner of the shop and he simply said "it's their normal single barrel recipe" so can't confirm lol. What's the story in the Real Russian vodka?
  • Options
    Hmm, guess they chose not to put it on. I'll have to look it up, now I'm curious.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    JESUS RUDY
    You are my hero Rudy. Very nice pick ups, and I know it should say on the bottle but I kid you not it doesn't. Gone over every square mm of it and it doesn't. I got that mashbill from the owner of the shop and he simply said "it's their normal single barrel recipe" so can't confirm lol. What's the story in the Real Russian vodka?
    Normal recipe is OBSV, and the B does match up with the 60% corn mashbill
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Hmm, guess they chose not to put it on. I'll have to look it up, now I'm curious.
    Hey bro i sent a PM, i have a couple questions
  • Options
    JHewey:
    The Kid:
    Hey bro i sent a PM, i have a couple questions
    replied, thanks for the 4 roses info!
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭

photo E3C9C2F1-1595-4431-BADE-521AB5D55F56.jpg

Growing up with strong Irish Heritage, My grandpa would have gone off his rocker to this picture.

Back in the day, the Catholics drank one, and the protestants drank the other.

so much so, that ordering the wrong kind in a bar could get you beat up pretty good. It was funny to see the two together, and nice to remember that times are slowly changing for the better.